my weekend

Talk about anything in here.

my weekend

Postby Dot » Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 am

my weekend was suppose to be fun and exciting. Dubrena's parents were coming out, mom and dad were coming out, and dubrena and i both had shows (dubrena's my best friend... best one i've ever had). I was going to dress up and be all pretty for kelvin (my boyfriend). We were going to go to the symphony and philharmonic orchestras, we were going to listen to/ play beautiful music, we were going to eat food and fellowship with one another. Our parents were going to meet, they were going to become friends, and they were going to LIKE it lol. It was my last concert with the philharmonic orchestra for the season! This was a big show!! a big, busy weekend! But it all went terribly wrong.
My ex, chad, showed up on friday evening. That doesn't seem like a huge deal... i mean, it's just an ex boyfriend. This ex boyfriend has been incredibly abusive, very manipulative, and very very self centered, so i didn't want to see him anyway. Factor into this equation the fact that he showed up unannounced. I HATE surprise visits, especially when i have something big going on. It stresses me out. When chad and i started dating i told him point blank, “you do not drive up to the city for a surprise visit. If you come to the city, you give me warning.â€
"i want to give music like a cow gives milk" ~ R. Strauss

"God does not forget His own/ He will lead you safely home/ you can pass this test/ He has the best in store/ His love is not on loan/ God does not forget His own...
Dot

Location: that small rectangle shapped provence in the middle of canada

Postby Reon » Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Sounds like you had a tough weekend, well . . . you did. The good news is your concert probably was "awesome" if everyone was saying so - the fact that you have such an extended support group is amazing as well! On a side note, your word usage throughout the forum was good. When you said he turned on the waterworks.... I thought you literally meant he went and turned on water for you (I'm a noob.. perhaps). You mentioned fighting "Tooth and Nail" ... which if I remember is a Christian music label. That made me smile =) Well now that my random meddling into my own inside jokes from your thread, I sincerely hope Chad gets the hint, I hope God really relaxes you so that no matter what he throws at you everything is good.

Feel free to share some of your music with us!!! =D Normally I wouldn't enjoy reading journals, but you really opened up with your life. I definitely have concern for your situation and hope for an update if anything arises.

God Bless Dot.
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Postby Dot » Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

aw thank you reon. i do enjoy writing and have just finished a large work of my own. maybe one day i'll get the courage to post it on here @_@
(teehee.. turned on the water. that's awesome :) )
as of now i am just numb. my boss said something to me today that normally would have upset me, but it didn't even faze me... so either i'm learning to take things in stride, or i just don't feel anything. i'm thinking it's the latter, simply because i have had such an emotionally straining weekend. :bang:

thank you also for your concern and support. i will keep you up to date as the situation progresses, tho i do hope and pray this weekend will be the last i hear about either of those issues.
feel free to ask any questions about what i have written. i wrote that this morning, and i'm not completely sure it made sense lol

thanks again, dear reon
"i want to give music like a cow gives milk" ~ R. Strauss

"God does not forget His own/ He will lead you safely home/ you can pass this test/ He has the best in store/ His love is not on loan/ God does not forget His own...
Dot

Location: that small rectangle shapped provence in the middle of canada

Postby LadyRushia » Mon May 25, 2009 4:16 pm

The staff has decided to lock this thread because it is much more suited for a personal blog. If you want advice or prayer, feel free to make a post in the Prayer section.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Return to General