Sleep Schedule O_O

Talk about anything in here.

Sleep Schedule O_O

Postby Dante » Tue May 19, 2009 4:11 am

So... My mind in terms of sleep is completely messed up. Currently, I'm unable to get to sleep until 4:00 in the morning at the earliest... wake up at 11AM and then my mind tries to get me to go back to bed at 4 in the afternoon till 6 at night at which point I stay up again till at least 4 in the morning again. X_X. Anyone else having their sleep pattern thrown in an odd loop?
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby minakichan » Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 am

I'm in exam cycle, so I'll be like GAAAAH CAN'T SLEEP UNTIL I LEARN X CONCEPT and go to sleep at 5 AM (9AM a couple days ago), but then I'll be an idiot and wake up at 2 PM.

Today's my first final! Slept at 1 but fell asleep at least after 3, woke up at 7:30. I feel like dying.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Paul » Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 am

Yeah, I do Pascal. My breathing shallows out on me at night and I will wake up with severe headaches, eating tylenol, praying, or doing art until it all goes away. It makes for a very stressfull day at work if I don't watch it.

Paul
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Postby ADXC » Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah Pascal. That happens to me during the summer. I'll stay up til about 4am and then wake up at 11 or 12. I'll admit it's pretty messed up, but that's how I like it. Maybe Im just weird like that.
ADXC

Postby Mr. Rogers » Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I have a bad schedule, myself. I sleep at 10pm and wake up at 1:30am to go to work. Then I sleep again from 9am till noonish.
Mr. Rogers

Postby ADXC » Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Where do you work, Rogers? Im just curious.
ADXC

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue May 19, 2009 7:36 pm

yup... especially when I don't have school or work... I'll stay up till 6, sleep in till 3 in the afternoon... interesting cycle, but nothing gets done during the day :/
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Lately I can't get to sleep until 6 AM or later. :(
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue May 19, 2009 7:56 pm

I normally can't get to sleep until around midnight. I normally wake up five or six times in the middle of the night, get up at around six in the morning, and promptly fall asleep for about three hours at around eight.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh man, my body's been on Hawaii time for over a month now...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Peanut » Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I know the paint to a degree Pascal...Usually, during the summer, I stay up untill 3 and sleep in until 1 pm. However for various reasons, I now have to get up no latter then 10. So now, I'm going to bed at 2...except...this is going to change as well. I've been offered more hours at work except I have to be at work by 6am...which means I'll be getting up at 5am...so yeah...I probably won't be going to bed at 2 tommorrow...though I probably still will...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]I've been on a relatively stable sleeping cycle for the last couple of months, thank God. Back when I was working Overnight (10:30PM - 7:30AM the next morning), I would get home at around 8:00AM, eat, watch TV, take a bath, and try and go to sleep no later than noon. Depending on if I have the whole house to myself, I can sleep up until about 8:00PM. I would leave the house no later than 10:00PM. On my days off, I wouldn't sleep at all until the evening, basically wearing myself out.

During my Leader Internship, there were times when I had to work during the day, then, almost on a dime, switch back to working at night. I learned that my body can shift gears if I had a day or two to adjust.

Nowadays, now that I'm out of the Internship program and working a day shift, I try to get to bed no later than 2AM, and I wake up around 9:00 or 10:00AM.

The was I see it, the time you go to sleep isn't quite as important as how MUCH sleep you get. If you can devote a full 8 hours to sleep, then you should be able to function.

[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Warrior4Christ » Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 am

I seem to have lost my ability to stay up late since I started working full time...
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Mave » Wed May 20, 2009 3:17 am

Erm...I'm required to work at 8.30 a.m. so having your sleeping schedules would like, totally kill me. LOL I usually sleep at 10 something pm. Anything later would deprive me of sleep and that's not good.

But I can relate to having difficulties sleeping these days. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or the hot weather.
Mave

Postby F.M Disciple » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am

For a while I was staying up till 1 in the morning for some stupid reason.
mostly for late night t.v

However, I'm going back to my regular sleeping pattern. The latest i stay up on the weekdays is 11 p.m, on Friday a little later like midnight or so.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby GreenKnightFuu » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

My work schedule changes constantly, which has totally messed up my sleep schedule. I've had days where I worked till 10pm then had to get up at 6am the next day for school. It stinks.

Now that school is out I have been doing really bad in terms of sleep. I thought I'd be more likely to go to bed early, especially on my days off, but this is not the case. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who wants to get as many things done in a day as possible, and having to leave early to take the bus to school or work cuts into my time, so I often stay up late to make up for it. It's a habit I need to break.
Reneé
CLAMP Fanatic
GreenKnightFuu

Postby Dante » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 am

Yep... still off on sleep... tried some sleeping pills but while they keep me asleep I'm not finding that they knock me out O_O. So now I'm up grading papers... who'd a thunk I'd be doing that :P.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 am

Wow...all you people going to sleep at six...I wake up at six-twenty, stay in bed for maybe ten minutes, and then get up and start my day...I try to go to bed at eleven, eleven-thirty-ish, but I probably only fall asleep till at least midnight, if not later. Of course, I'm still a student, with school starting at 8:45 and ending at 3:35...

But, I've had a few nights were I've just woken up, at like, 3, 4, or 5 AM...I could hardly fall asleep those nights...my sleeping has actually gotten better though...
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby PrincessZelda » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 am

Yeah, I haven't been able to fall asleep until around 3 lately. The problem is, I still keep on waking up at 9 or 10... D: Today I actually slept until 11, though.
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Return to General