looking for Animated gifs

Talk about anything in here.

looking for Animated gifs

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun May 17, 2009 5:36 pm

if there's a clean version of the /gif/ board out there anywhere? I'd like a place to go to dedicated to non-xrated animated gifs.

I found a good thread on one anime forum and got some good stuff, but I'd like something better organized and active.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=52056

Perhaps this will fulfill your requirements? XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Not really. There are 2 pages there. I was looking for something more along the lines of a clean version of /gif/

That's more like "THese are ones i thought were funny and wanted to share them with CAA" and what I'm looking for is something... a bit broader. Sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 pm

EDIT:

Removed, after browsing the link a bit more.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby TriezGamer » Thu May 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Bobtheduck (post: 1312672) wrote:if there's a clean version of the /gif/ board out there anywhere? I'd like a place to go to dedicated to non-xrated animated gifs.

I found a good thread on one anime forum and got some good stuff, but I'd like something better organized and active.

I've been looking for a long time, to no success. I could go on a rant about how much /gif/ bothers me, but ...
Embraced by a gentle breeze, my heart breaks as I think of you.
All alone at the top of the hill, I watch as the seasons go by.
--
Wishing for courage softly, I pray.
There's no going back now, to those tender days when you held me in your arms.

MOES "I can has Sane Sig now?"
TriezGamer

Return to General