More than likely going to leave for good.

Talk about anything in here.

More than likely going to leave for good.

Postby MoonRock Dragon » Fri May 15, 2009 12:49 am

Well after what Blackcord said I do think I should go since if she joins this site again it will more than likely cause a fight and if I do leave it will mean that future members (from AA) will not have to seek out me.And I do get what she is saying about alot of things and about what happened to Roy. As about the breaking rules that is also true. Blackcord knows people on other sites that I am on so she is also trying to turn them against me As I am on alot of anime sites. I think she was able to find out who I was awhile ago when I had links to my profiles on other sites.I have been very upset since last night and was not able to get any sleep due to it.Maybe this is goodbye or even final time I will be on caa so I would like to say bye to everyone especially to Jaden , Tsukiomi , Goldenspines , Roy , Rocklobster , Ladyrush , Fish and Chips , Radical Dreamer , Smile and Ladyken
MoonRock Dragon

Postby LadyRushia » Fri May 15, 2009 6:15 am

Feel free to make a post in this thread, since its purpose is to post about leaving and returning to the site.
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=52595
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Return to General