Hoops and Yoyo Cards...

Talk about anything in here.

Hoops and Yoyo Cards...

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Sooo yah I'm totally addicted to these things...>_> I will actually go to walmart and look at the cards and laugh hysterically as I listen to their craziness...

and my mom found out... they have videos of them on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XO_swhBFY

And then she found out...

they have a website...so now I can waste even more time listening and now WATCHING their crazyiness XD (I have a test on Friday, I should be studying! D8 )

I thought I'd share it too...because craziness like these guys just has to be shared.. :P

Is anyone else addicted to these card characters?

http://www.hoopsandyoyo.com

XDD sorry if this is in the wrong place it seemed like a general topic...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 pm

I LOVE Hoops and Yoyo! They're just full of lolz. XD
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 pm

I freakin' love Hoops and Yoyo too! They gave me a reason to patronize Hallmark and visit the greeting card aisle every time I go in a store. I got two Hoops and Yoyo cards for my birthday. XD Gah.

I really want the singing coffee cup (the pink one... like that song the best) and the panic button, but they're so dang expensive I can't bring myself to splurge.
USSRGirl

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 pm

HAHA I LOVE THEM. My mom and I get a huge kick out of their e-cards. XD She also sent me some Hoops and Yoyo-shaped paperclips and this little thing that talks when I was having a terrible week once. XD I basically think they're hilarious, though, especially their stuff about coffee. XD So funny!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 pm

USSRGirl (post: 1305167) wrote:I freakin' love Hoops and Yoyo too! They gave me a reason to patronize Hallmark and visit the greeting card aisle every time I go in a store. I got two Hoops and Yoyo cards for my birthday. XD Gah.

I really want the singing coffee cup (the pink one... like that song the best) and the panic button, but they're so dang expensive I can't bring myself to splurge.
\

I'm a worry wart so I got the Panic Button for Christmas XD. "Stay Calm..stay calm...scratch that.. PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC AAAAAAAAAAAAH"

XD my mom bought the coffee one for her coworker... its so cute!

They are so adorably funny! XD
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Whitefang » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Haha! Thanks for posting this, it reminds me of an e-card I got once featuring them. They're really cool.
"It's not easy to act in the name of justice."

"Justice is not the only right in this world"
Whitefang

Postby Sheenar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I have been a fan of Hoops and Yoyo for years...they are hilarious and they always make me smile. I love their ecards.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Wow, i had never seen these before. They're pretty darn funny, especially the mom one.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 am

I've never seen these before either. Good stuff!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby F.M Disciple » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

I Love those guys they're hillarious.

me and the rest of my family loves them.
I always get a kick out of their e-cards.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Hoops and Yoyo! I looovee them!

I send H&Y Hallmark E-cards to my friends on their birthdays, hehe. My B-day favorite is "If You Were Here On Your Birthday", and my ultimate fav is "Just Saying Hello".

Did you know that one is a dog and the other is a rabbit? I thought the other one was a cat xD.
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

~darkelfgirl~ (post: 1305356) wrote:Hoops and Yoyo! I looovee them!

I send H&Y Hallmark E-cards to my friends on their birthdays, hehe. My B-day favorite is "If You Were Here On Your Birthday", and my ultimate fav is "Just Saying Hello".

Did you know that one is a dog and the other is a rabbit? I thought the other one was a cat xD.

LOL he's a dog? woah! I always thought he was cat, at least that's what the website says ^^;
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a cat and a rabbit too.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby USSRGirl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:45 pm

ChristianKitsune (post: 1305198) wrote:\

I'm a worry wart so I got the Panic Button for Christmas XD. "Stay Calm..stay calm...scratch that.. PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC AAAAAAAAAAAAH"

XD my mom bought the coffee one for her coworker... its so cute!

They are so adorably funny! XD

Haha. Same here! I think we all have the mentality of the panic button at times. XD

I also really love the Easter Card that goes "YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY? What is wrong with you?! You have everything to gain and nothing to lose! Believe in da bunny, believe in da bunny..." It's like Pascal's Wager Hoops n' Yoyo style.

O.o Wait... which one is the dog? I thought the pink one was a cat and the other was a rabbit.
USSRGirl

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 am

Whoops! Correction: I meant cat and rabbit!! I thought the rabbit was a dog xD
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Return to General