Talk about anything in here.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm going to guess 8:45 PM EST.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Proof of my assertion.

Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

If I might make a suggestion, that would be to make a second and different thread about the diminutive Mr. Colbert, so that you all can continue to discuss him even after this thread is locked. That way the enjoyment continues without having to worry about other people coming in.

And this is a serious suggestion. Not using sarcasm. It can even be called "the colbert thread", or something like that.
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

7:09PM. <3333 XD

See? Even Stephen Colbert's greatest enemies don't like this thread.

Also, Sakaki, you are not doing a very good job of making yourself more credible, calling Colbert "diminutive" and those who watch his show "mindless." I suggest you adjust your attitude and stop mudslinging if you want people to respect your opinion.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Previous

Return to General