Postby The Liar XIII » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Got more.

28. Stale oreos.

29. Stale cheezies.

30. Big stinky farts.. Seriously..

31. Stinky people in general.

32. Hicks.

33. Stereotypical Newfoundlanders.

34. Teachers who literally suck up to Students. Like my homeroom teacher.

35. Thin deep cuts.

36. Chopping wood.

37. When you're listening to music and the person besides you keeps talking to you and you just want them to shut up.

38. Ramblings.

39. Rachael Ray's voice.

40. Oprah Winfrey.
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby KumaruRockz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks for reminding me.

15.When you are obviously listening to music with headphones on and someone tries to talk and you are forced to stop the music as not to be rude.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]To be honest, I don't have much to say.[/font]
KumaruRockz

Postby rocklobster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 am

my pet peeves:
1. When reporters talk about abortion and act like it's the only choice women have when they have unplanned pregnancies. Um, news flash--adoption is a choice too!
2. Embryonic stem cell research. It's the [SIZE="5"]ADULT[/SIZE] stem cells that are actually getting results.:mutter:
3. Cajun music. It's sung badly and just sounds awful. Plus I can't understand French anyway. (Yeah, I listen to J-pop, but at least it sounds nice even though I can't understand most of it.)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am

I have a feeling this thread could go in a bad direction if we let it. XD

One of my big pet peeves is picky people who say a food is gross without even trying it out, and who eat the same freaking thing all the time. Trying new stuff is part of the fun of life!
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Corkyspaniel » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Hm, I'll give this a try:
1.) People who discontinue a conversation just because you said something they don't agree with. Like, "I like rock, pop, 80s, Celtic, Christian, and country music."
"Oh my gosh, I can't stand country music."
2.) People who argue with you about the Bible, even when you're holding one. Especially on grounds that have nothing to do with it, like, "Well, I've been told that..."
3.) I agree with the one about people singing along with a song they don't know.
4.) When TV stations say that your favourite show is on, and it's not.
5.) When people say personal things about you in front of classmates. >.>
6.) When I tell my teacher one answer and she says something that's not what I meant to the class. I get really confused about that.
7.) Not to bring up a dangerous subject, but I agree with rocklobster 100%.
8.) When I try about as hard as possible on a test and still fail. Then, someone says, "I see you didn't take this seriously."
:dance:
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby Stephen » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Rocklobster wrote:1. When reporters talk about abortion and act like it's the only choice women have when they have unplanned pregnancies. Um, news flash--adoption is a choice too!
2. Embryonic stem cell research. It's the ADULT stem cells that are actually getting results.

Wanna know what my pet peeves are? Having to lock threads because people are unable to follow basic site rules. Lemme help ya out.

CAA FAQ wrote:Politics- Political threads and posts will be closed if posted. Politics has nothing to do with Christianity or anime, our two primary topics, and furthermore only causes opportunity for division within our community. In short, there's simply no positive purpose for them here.

CAA FAQ wrote:Politics- Political threads and posts will be closed if posted. Politics has nothing to do with Christianity or anime, our two primary topics, and furthermore only causes opportunity for division within our community. In short, there's simply no positive purpose for them here.

Stephen

Previous

Return to General