I had my wisdom teeth pulled for Valentine's day!

Talk about anything in here.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled for Valentine's day!

Postby Sapphire225 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Gah! My mouth AND ears were so numb, and I couldn't balance for hours. I was prescribed three medications: painkillers, something to fight infection and antibiotics. And they were HUGE! I slept almost half of the whole day away and the areas where my four wisdom teeth are kinda sore.

Not to say I'm not enjoying my valentines day, but man would I kill for some chocolate! This was truly a different valentines day. I'm glad I had all the sweets I wanted yesterday (on Friday the 13th! Dum dum duuuuuuum! jk, I'm not superstitious)

So anyway, I'm glad to come back to this website with, so far, the drama in my life finally mellowing off and preparing myself for the years to come and my depression being handled knowing I have friends and family that love me, including you guys. Tis' my second to last year of high school and ready to boost back up my GPA again.

Still, I'd love me some choco-late-to! :drool:
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby F.M Disciple » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Sorry that you had to get your teeth pulled out durring valentines.

my valentines day was uneventful as well.
I spent most of the day cleaning my house.

there was no chocolate, However i did have some tasty pizza though.

hope you feel better.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Having your wisdom teeth pulled sucks! :(

I had mine pulled recently. Probably the worst week of my life D:

It's so weird when you first wake up afterwards, though... XD I was so loopy. I remember like, when they woke me up, the doctor handed my dad a bag with my wisdom teeth, and I remember being like "Are those my teeth...?" and my dad was like "Yeah" And I grabbed them and just held them. And then the next thing I remember after that was one of the nurses helping me out to the car, and she was like "Watch out, there's a step!" and I remember thinking "I can see, stupid." XD;;

And then I kind of spaced out again, and I remember getting home and asking my dad what happened to my mom, and he was like "We dropped her off at the drug store, remember?" And I was like "No..."

I was pretty out of it.
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm

PrincessZelda (post: 1290039) wrote:Having your wisdom teeth pulled sucks! :(

I had mine pulled recently. Probably the worst week of my life D:

Really?

OH WOW.
I'd say that having my wisdom teeth pulled out was probably... one of the funnest things thats ever happened to me.
1. I was drugged up for a week, legally!
2. EVERYONE was bringing me flowers, and ice creams, and stuffed animals, and movies
3. NO SCHOOL FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS!
4. The school dedicated a play to me, because the day after I got them pulled, I still managed to go on stage for the city to do our play.
5. I GOT TO SLEEP FOR LIKE, A BILLION HOURS STRAIGHT AND NOBODY YELLED AT ME!
6. Ginger Ale, and ice cream.
7. I didn't swell up, didn't bruise.

I just really enjoyed it for some reason...
=p

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 pm

That sounds painful... which reminds me, my top two wisdom teeth are coming in and I have no idea if I need them pulled or not! :o

What can you do when you can't afford to go the dentist?
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby S.M.O.G. » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm having my wisdom theeth pulled somtime this summer. Now I'm scared.

But Blackroses has given me hope.
S.M.O.G.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Blackroses, that's crazy.
I'm 25 and haven't had to have my wisdom teeth pulled.
It's pretty safe to say I won't need them out then, isn't it?
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Solid Ronin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm

I had mine "pulled" a few years back didn't hurt so much.

*Pulled meaning I planted a rock with a sharp end facing upward, then fell off the roof of my house to rip the teeth out.
Solid Ronin

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I had my wisdom teeth pulled, when I was 20. It wasn't so bad and the best part. I was drug up for a few days and it was even legal! :lol:

[color="Red"]
[font="Book Antiqua"]Col. Roy Mustang[/font][/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I have yet to get mine out. No dental insurance means I probably will never get them out...even though they're crowding my other teeth so bad to the point that one of my teeth got pushed backward and up...(lower tooth). I know I need em out...but again no money to do so...
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby shiroineko » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 am

I got mine pulled at 22, all 4 of them...I was sooo thankful to have been put to sleep during the whole thing! my cheeks were so swollen for a few days though, I looked like a chipmunk hoarding food.
shiroineko

Postby animaniac » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 pm

one word.....OUCH!!!
and on valentines day! thats a new kinda pain
animaniac

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 pm

xblack_x_rosesx (post: 1290072) wrote:Really?

OH WOW.
I'd say that having my wisdom teeth pulled out was probably... one of the funnest things thats ever happened to me.
1. I was drugged up for a week, legally!
2. EVERYONE was bringing me flowers, and ice creams, and stuffed animals, and movies
3. NO SCHOOL FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS!
4. The school dedicated a play to me, because the day after I got them pulled, I still managed to go on stage for the city to do our play.
5. I GOT TO SLEEP FOR LIKE, A BILLION HOURS STRAIGHT AND NOBODY YELLED AT ME!
6. Ginger Ale, and ice cream.
7. I didn't swell up, didn't bruise.

I just really enjoyed it for some reason...
=p

Well... you sound like you had a better experience XD

I got mine pulled during the summer, so I didn't get to miss any school D:

But yeah, mine hurt a LOT. Like, the medicine felt like it just kind of dulled the pain, until it wore off, and I realized how much it actually hurt... D: It might just be because all four of mine were impacted, though... They had to dig them all out >_<

Luckily, I didn't really get that swollen, though! :D I did, however, get very bruised feeling... :(
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I need to get mine pulled. One of them has a hole in it, so I definitely need to get something done before it starts hurting.
Azier the Swordsman

Return to General