Members from big families.

Talk about anything in here.

Members from big families.

Postby That Dude » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm sure that there's quite a few of us here, so big family people, unite!

Personally I'd say my family is on the smaller side of the "big family" spectrum, there's six of us kids in my family. I'm the third. What about everyone else?
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Robin Firedrake » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm

I have three brothers and three sisters. I'm the third as well...
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Yep, I come from a big family.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 pm

uhm...only child here, that married into a big family. @_@ my first year was quite stressful. I'm getting better around lots of people now though.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby PrincessZelda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm

I have 3 older brothers...
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:07 pm

[size="1"]An older brother by one year, a younger brother by one year, and an older sister by seven years... not sure if that counts as big. O-O
Lotsa other family members, but, thankfully, they don't visit often. X3[/size]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Cognitive Gear » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

I think that the definition of "large" will vary from region to region.

Where I live, my family is considered big. There are six of us in the immediate family. I have an older sister, a younger brother, and a younger sister.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:26 pm

My friend is from a family of 12 other children. =p
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby christianfriend » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm

:D I'm from a family of seven! There's me, my twin sister, my parents, and my three older brothers!~ X3 I love being from a big family, even though it can be tough being the youngest...>.> although...I'm ten minutes older than my twin, so I suppose I'm not exactly the youngest XD
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm

My immediate family consists of five people (me, my two older brothers and my parents) but I have TONS of relatives. I have around thirty cousins or so o-o

My Grandpa had fourteen or fifteen siblings though o-o
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Sammy Boy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Does the previous generation count?

My dad is the youngest, he has two elder sisters and one elder brother.

My mum is the sixth out of ten siblings. She has one elder brother, one younger brother, and the rest being sisters.

Thus I have around twenty-something cousins, some of which I haven't met. Organising a reunion/gathering is also quite difficult...
Sammy Boy

Postby Icarus » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:46 am

That Dude (post: 1293579) wrote:I'm sure that there's quite a few of us here, so big family people, unite!

Personally I'd say my family is on the smaller side of the "big family" spectrum, there's six of us kids in my family. I'm the third. What about everyone else?

That's me, but good Lord, my friends! One's parents divorced and remarried, but two of my friends are the oldest of 10 kids (counting all the half-siblings)

And personally, I've always thought a large family was six or more kids.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:06 am

My immediate family is only my parents, my brother and me, but my mom is the youngest of six kids, so our family gatherings are always pretty huge. XD Thinking about it, there's my grandparents and my oldest aunt and uncle (by marriage) and her three children (one of which is married with two of his own kids). Then there's my second-oldest aunt and uncle with their two children, both of which are now married and one of which has two of her own children. Following that is my first uncle, then my third-oldest aunt, then my second uncle, and then my mom. XD And when I think about the fact that my grandma's sister also had six children...yeah, it's pretty ridiculous! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:12 am

Well with me there's my parents, than five boys, and one girl so that makes me from a family of eight. My dad was one of six, and my mom one of four. And as far as cousins and whatnot, well lets just say that family reunions are big...I mean my grandma on my moms side was one of sixteen.

And so far it looks like Robin Firedrake has the biggest immediate family...Looks like there's nine of them to the eight of my family...You win once again Robin!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:54 am

I'm the youngest of six ^__^

Two half sisters (back in Asia), a half brother, and two sisters ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Robin Firedrake » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 am

You win once again Robin!

Score! Y'know... My nephew WAS living with us for a few months...
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 pm

I have 4 half sisters, 3 half brothers, 1 step sister and alot of other relatives.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby RobinSena » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 pm

I have three brothers and four sisters.. 0_o
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 pm

I only have one brother, my mom, and dad. But my dad has two brothers. And my mom has a bunch of cousins... like 12 or something like that. Plus, my grandma (mom's side) is one of 8 children, and I believe her mother, my great grandmother, came from a family with several kids as well, though I don't remember how many.

so where as my immediate family is not very large, my extended family is vast, and I still don't know all of them. o.o
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Heronwing » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:11 pm

I only have my parents, older brother, and little sister. Not very big. XD
Heronwing

Postby F.M Disciple » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm Number four of Six siblings.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:37 pm

I used to be one of six, not it's just one of four :/
Shao Feng-Li

Postby eternalprincess » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 am

I'm the oldest of six kids. So my family is eight. My mom always jokes that dad is her seventh and oldest child though. XD

@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
eternalprincess

Location: Texas: Sitting at the computer writing, and explaining anime to someone who found out I'm into it.

Return to General