Who do you think they are?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Esoteric » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 am

animewarrior wrote:Esoteric - ^^ love the avatar and kewl

<emerges from lurking>
Whoa, I got mentioned? And here I was trying so hard to be esoteric and all....

animewarrior: The energetic 'avatar caption game' queen. ;)
Esoteric

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1290121) wrote:Nate: Nate was hilarious when I first met him in the chat. XD I was also pretty sure that Nate was always in the chat like, 24/7 with SigmaKnight. Oh those were the days.

Radical Dreamer (post: 1290123) wrote:Man I miss the old CAA sometimes, before people were creepers! LOL

Those were the days, and I miss them too! Its almost, kinda, sorta sad, in a way. *sighs* oh well, people change.

And a startling fact that occured to me the other day... could it be the reason I see less and less of the people I met 'back in the day' is because they *shock, gasp* finally have a life!?!?!?

No offense meant, I'm really just joking around, but its probably really because just that... they're busier now like I am!
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1290096) wrote:KhakiBlueSocks: If Bob Marley was clean, then he would be named Khaki. He is a nice, laid-back guy.

Also, if Bob Marley had a shorter haircut (don't let the avatar fool ya! ]

[color=royalblue]In fact, I'm suprised that I wound up on so many lists. Thank you guys so much, this brought a smile to my face like you wouldn't believe!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1290121) wrote:
Zelly: For some reason, I always thought she had a really hard time becoming black...(YAAAY chat quotes! LOL). Really though, I always thought she was pretty cool. XD

XDD Good times! Hahahahaha
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby animewarrior » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am

...Also, thinking about old times on CAA just made me realize that, in my entire time here, Mith has never changed his avatar, and I think CAA would explode if he did.

He has changed his avatar exactly ONCE, during ancient times when his handle was [REDACTED]. And when that happened, the CAA did indeed explode and led us to the inaptly named dark times when we were all forced to use that tepid white format.

ahh the horrid white format.... >.> that was here when I joined as a lurker...

hurrah I was mentioned a few times! thanks Lil_Ninja, Sorano, & Esoteric XD

*goes back to Goof Off threads to rein*
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:20 pm

So I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for this one. What do you guys think about me? I mean just one person, please!
ADXC

Postby That Dude » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 pm

ADXC: A very warm and social person. Loves to just talk and fellowship with others. Very nice guy.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 pm

USSRGirl: I'm relatively sure she's not actually a communist. But this is the internet, you never know . . .

meboeck: a friendly, all-around great sort of guy that it's impossible not to get on well with.

Mithrandir: He's CAA's official tech guy. The nice, patient l33t-type who doesn't mind answering stupid questions. Although, I liked his old name better.

K-Dub: I don't know him all that well yet, but he's way into Frank Zappa and that makes him OK in my book.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby animewarrior » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:27 pm

ADXC (post: 1290271) wrote:So I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for this one. What do you guys think about me? I mean just one person, please!

>.> I have no idea how I missed you... blame the Member's List...
Anyways.. I think you're a very nice person with a busy life
and therefore you're not on CAA as much as you wish to be.
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm

@ That Dude- Thanks, I really appreciate that. And it does sum me up well.

@ animewarrior-Yeah that sounds about right. It's all of these papers! Agh. But yeah I wish I could be on more often.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Esoteric wrote:And here I was trying so hard to be esoteric and all....

Esoteric?

*shifts to Nate's brain*

Guy1: Could it mean sexy?
Guy2: I think it's a science term.
Guy3: Fellas, fellas! Esoteric means delicious!

*shifts back*

Esoteric, you are not a food. o.o

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:53 pm

@ Nate- I remember that!

A swing and a miss.
ADXC

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:"Sorano- The big sister type who is lots of fun to chat with ^ ^"

That's very kind of you.

ADXC: Easily inspired young perosn that is on fire for God....he's not a bad guy in the slightest.
(Are you happy now?)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Of course!

Oh yeah.

Phantom_Sorano- Is a very wise person who is almost like a big sister to me.
ADXC

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 pm

ADXC wrote: "Phantom_Sorano- Is a very wise person who is almost like a big sister to me."

Okay....so everybody says I am a "big sister" type.....assuming I'm a girl......
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm

I dunno, you just never tell.
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1290321) wrote:ADXC wrote: "Phantom_Sorano- Is a very wise person who is almost like a big sister to me."

Okay....so everybody says I am a "big sister" type.....assuming I'm a girl......

Have I been disceived all of this time :o?

I thought I remembered in chat.. Hmmm, I dont know which way is up and wiich way is down @___@
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby USSRGirl » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm

I used to think Kaligraphic was the true guise of the muffin man.
USSRGirl

Postby Sheenar » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

I've got cleaning (and homework) to do, so I probably should only write a few for now. (Though I'll probably put everything off until tomorrow and go watch House. :lol:)

Corrie: I remember the first time we had a real conversation in chat. It was awesome and I was like, "this girl is cool and fun to talk to".

Kunoichi: She has always been supportive when I was struggling with stuff and hard times --always greets me with a *hug* and lets me know she's praying for me.

Mith: Made me feel welcome at CAA when I started becoming active and didn't get all the inside jokes and terminology and felt intimidated by new people. Awesome guy.

And then there's Ryan, Lucky, Fish, and Nate who are all hilarious and good to talk to.
And my fellow Texans: ErictheFred and Ashley(who is an ex-Texan now) --both really awesome people who have always been supportive and helpful.

And...that's it for now. :D
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Y_Y

RidleyofZebes: High tech redneck geek who intruduced me to CAA. Though not on as much now he always had something to say, even when he said nothing at all. His Zombie RP was good while it lasted. Best friend in RL though his family changed churches and I don't see him as much.

Derek_Is_Me: Also a high tech redneck geek but who I intruduced to CAA though it took him three months to be accepted for some odd reason. His overuse of"Awesome", "Next thing you know", and "Bust a move"(don't ask) makes me sometimes XD.

Peanut: The sprite comic genius

KhakiBlueSocks: Awesome

Esoteric: Yes, Dr. Horrible is great. (Bad Horse)

GrubbtheFragger: I'm so sorry for destoying your RP

Tsukuyomi: Fangirl (In a good way)

USSRGirl : Fangirl (In a good way)

RD: an XD fangirl (In a good way)

FishandChips, Mr.SP, and Nate: Fangirls........wait, WHAT?

Only people I can think of at now.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1290121) wrote:Etoh: I have always thought Etoh was a cool guy. He was like, one of two members (I think the other was Fish...) who joined around the same time and participated in actual intelligent discussion instead of nothing but random goofing off (generally with bad grammar involved). XD Good man!

Man, fhwoo... What happened to those days?

Also, how is it that Nate is almost invariably a part of what everyone envisionst he cool crowd being? Even I had that misconception! lol
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Though they aren't often on CAA nowadays, I have had the pleasure of knowing IchiTone and Nekochan_C before they joined. IchiTone is likely the most selfless person (and most hardcore otaku) I've ever met. He'd do just about anything for his friends and be hard pressed to ask any favors in return. As for Nekochan_C, I haven't known her as long but there really aren't many women like her. In her I've gained a big sister. God bless them, those two truly are soulmates.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Man I am not cool everybody seriously.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Nate (post: 1290442) wrote:Man I am not cool everybody seriously.

Yes you aaaarrrre! I remember, when I first met you, you were quoting Invader Zim in the shoutbox, and I was like, "DUDE! That guy's super cool!"
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Lol, Kungsley must've joined as I was going through my Vic Mignogna Fangirling stage or my Sephirtoh Fangirling stage (which I will never get over.. >_>) XD

Kung_Fu_Master (kungsley)- Silly and shy :) He was always in the dark corners of the chat XD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am

That's creepy. It's like you actually know me. o_O
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby That Dude » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Nate (post: 1290442) wrote:Man I am not cool everybody seriously.

It's ok Nate, I know you aren't cool. We'll just ignore everyone else.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Esoteric » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Kung_fu_master: The guy who knows kung-fu!--and 25 other dangerous words. Ever considered joining the E.L.E.? ;)

*shifts to Nate's brain*

Guy1: Could it mean sexy?
Guy2: I think it's a science term.
Guy3: Fellas, fellas! Esoteric means delicious!

*shifts back*

Esoteric, you are not a food. o.o

Nate: Yeah...um listen dude, never eat esoteric food, (a.k.a. fish burrito from a seedy hole-in-the-wall Mexican joint.) You never know who might be in it. <.< >.> Just say no.
Esoteric

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 pm

That Dude (post: 1290566) wrote:It's ok Nate, I know you aren't cool. We'll just ignore everyone else.

That's soooo comforting. XD
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Here's some mo!

Midori: He is a quiet young man, but is a decent person that listens well. He is able to hold up a good conversation, and he doesn't bore me in the chat.....this I like.

Kunoichi: Kelly is an amazing person going through a lot.....despite this, she still cares about the troubles of others.....This woman is a saint. I love her so much......siblingly speaking.
Phantom_Sorano

Previous Next

Return to General