Who do you think they are?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Sheenar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 am

Well, Savannah, you do have a unique signature ...that could possibly scare somebody...maybe...:eyebrow:

Steve also scared me at first. So did Nate and Fish. But now that I've gotten to know these guys better, they're cool. Of course Nate managed to rick-roll me a few times...:lol:

What do you guys think about me?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby That Dude » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 am

Part II.

CreatureArt: I'd have to say that she's my best friend on CAA. Though she isn't on often, this girl inspires me, she's got a huge heart, always a pertinent thing to say and is super creative.

Photosoph: CA's twin sister and also amazingly creative, big hearted, fun, and just plain cool.

xblack_x_rosex: She seems to be one of those extremely goofy and really fun girls. I've only recently gotten to know her a little bit on the forums but she's totally neato.

ChristianKitsune: One of those bighearted girls, when I first met her she was kinda a nerdy girl but has totally become one of the cooler members on the site.

Nate: emo as Kae, dark and funny as Nate.

BobTheDuck: One of those guys who I generally respect the most here, always honest no matter how painful it might be, also funny and just plain neato.

Sheenar: Well I don't really know you much, but it seems that you genuinely care for others. You also seem to have a quiet but funny sense of humor.

GrubbTheFragger: Not on much anymore, but definitely someone who loved God, great music, and was honest and caring, another one of my closer friends here.

Steve: Comes off intimidating but is really a teddy bear, but watch out, because he is also extremely zealous for the truth.

Cap'n Nick: One of those guys I'll always look up to on this sight, has a pastors heart. He truly cares about others spiritual wellbeing.

Tsukuyomi: The "best friends big sister that you have a crush on because they are so nice and cool type."
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:10 am

HanaRyuuzaki: She was my first friend here, and I've always thought she was super awesome and creative ^^

Nami: She has always taken me as a really creative, and fun person ^^

Sparx: He's nice and awesome 8D And he is GREAT help for those tough dungeons in LOZ XD

Ingmar: I thought he was a girl for the longest time >> (mostly because of his avi)

Fish and Chips: He kind of intimidated me. Probably because he's been here so long.

Mith: Really nice! He was the first Mod to help me ^^ I still picture him looking like Gandalf o_o

Rushia: She intimidated me too XP

MangArtist: MANGO! He is an awesome drawer, and really cool!
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:03 am

Lol? A couple people noticed me! :D For a second there I thought I had been forgotten!
Okay, here goes...

Phantom Sorano: Well... First off she noticed me. Can't say that about many people. AND... With all her fancy proper talking stuff... I feel kinda embarrased when I type slang and misspell something around her...

Lil Ninja: Crazy and just won't let up! Took her quite a few PM's but she managed to get me to start up in Scions of the beast again!

Tsukuyomi: I still don't know much about a lot of the people here... BUT I do know Tsuku is friendly enough.

Nate: ... Y'know. Nate just... He sorta threw me for a second. The first time I saw him he had that crazy puppet warrior avatar and with all the crazy things he says... Just wow.

Stephen: OH MAN! First sighting of Steve had his avatar as that creepy laughing clown and whatsit in front of the fire and his signature was pyramid head. o_e

Uhh... More to come later!
Robin Firedrake

A to L ~ Impressions

Postby animewarrior » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 am

>.> *jumps into thread* oHHH boy this is gonna be a LONG post... can't believe no one mentioned me yet XD
Anyways... (I'll try to make this alphabetical)

----------------------------------------
[SIZE="2"]
12praiseGOD - Always on the prayer threads encouraging people ^^

Aedin - good friend ^^

Althaia - haven't seen around lately but still a friend ^^

AlyssHeart - friend! Looking Glass Wars FTW

Amzi.Live - lurker yet AMAZING friend... thought he was girl but then again lots of ppl thought I was a guy... XP

animeantics - kinda new but friend ^^ goof off FTW

Ashley - amazing personality ... even if her avatar does have pink in it...

Azier the Swordsman - met when I first came here.. cool guy ^^

bakurafan - one of the first ppl I talked to here... not around much lately but awesome

bigsleepj - been around.. FOREVER.

Blitzkrieg1701 - crazy avatars as always and dry sense of humour ^^

chibiphonebooth - CRAZY. what more can I say? XP

ChristineKitsune - don't post a lot but amazing artist ^^

ChurchPunk - blood. enough said. lol jk jk good friend with pretty fingernails... XD

ClosetOtaku - NO THE CAKE ISN"T A LIE.

CognitiveGear - always around ^^

Corkyspaniel - haven't seen for a while but still a friend

CrimsonRyu17 - >.> fear teh dark insanity .. whaahahahaaa

Danderson - good friend always on the prayer path

DaughterofZion - ^^ crazy as always

Doubleshadow - been around forever... and always something good to say

ErictheFred - classic member ^^

Esoteric - ^^ love the avatar and kewl

eternalprincess - good friend & lurker as of late

Etoh*the*Greato - enuff said.

FantasyDreamer - amazing as always ^^

FishandChips - kinda scary but epic -- >.>
I did not ask when the new podcast was coming out when it was posted just the day before... :sweat:

For Him - prayer warrior ^^

Gabriel 9.0 - friend and another warrior

GhostontheNet - always makes me think with interesting posts.

goldenspines - ^^ amazing person who's always been here

GrubbtheFragger - strangest username ever.

GwenneZ - friend! ^^ hasn't been around much lately

HanaRyuzzaki - *glomp* Great FRIEND!!!! hurrah! good times in the Goof Off

Heart of Sword - warrior of Christ who's always on the move

Icarus -deep thinker

Ikimaru Tarimi - good times good friend!

Ingemar - EPIC.

Inkhana - amazing artist and friend ^^

Jaden Mental - SCARY ... lol ^^ amazing guy

jon_jinn - always around and Joker fan

K.Ayato - don't know too well but around chat room

KagayakiWashi - crazy. end of story.

Kaligraphic - ^^ good friend

KeybladeWarrior - goof off fanatic.. XP

KhakiBlueSocks - amazing African American who's funny ^^

King Atlantis - fedora. pandora. EPIC.

Kkun - weird beyond reason in that amazing way

KumaruRockz - chipmunks. lol goof off friend

Kunoichi - amazing warrior of Christ and like a big sister

LadyRushia - always caring about others ^^

Lilac#18 - goof off friend ^^

Lil_Ninja - WOOT. like the little sister I never had.

Link_Antilles - legendary and always playing video games[/SIZE]

---
Before ppl get irritated with the long post I'll leave the rest for later.
People with usernames with M -Z don't feel left out I'm just waiting a bit to post again.
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Roz » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 am

I had the WHOLE THING typed out and I lost it.:comp::stressed:

Tsukuyomi:
Tsuki- A really adorable asian chick who loved Cherryblossoms.
Uh, that's still the image that comes to my mind...
One of my first friends here. The one I know the best too. She has such a kind and caring heart! She's like an awesome big sister! :)

That Dude: I don't really know him but it seems like he's always saying something nice to somebody! See, he made this thread!

Gabriel 9.0: The first person to personally welcome me here. A nice guy!

KhakiBlueSocks: A very friendly person, and has excellent taste in anime.:)

Lilac#18: Hmmm, I would say very shy, very quiet and a very deep thinker. Always has something nice to say to new people or if it's your birthday!

Nate, Steve, Ingemar,Fish and Chips: Um, kind of afraid of actually.....:red:

Raiden no Kishi: Every time I think of this guy I think of a rock star.

Mithrandir: Neat guy, helped me set up my membership. Reminds me of my awesome older brother!

Mr.SmartyPants: Uh, well, the name kinda said it for me.....

MoonRockDragon: Starter of some awesome threads and a cool dude!

I'm sure I'll have more to add later. Also, thank you to all the Mods here who keep the peace and make this such a nice place to be!

THANK YOU, YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT AUDIENCE! :lol:
Roz

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Actually, once I really think of it. I'm pretty sure I first ran into Sir Fish and Chips in the chat. He was on one of his musical runs XDD

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake...

I miss those fun times u_u/

Soooooo, before the intimidation (xP), I saw the fun goofy side of him ^__^ Very worth getting to know 8D

MSP- HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT, Mr.Silly Pants.. I mean.. Smarty Pants >_> He was also the first that I met here :) Even back then, he came off as a nice funny guy who doesn't afraid of anything ^__^

Cap'n Nick (FNA Cap'n Crack)- Also one of whom I met first here ^__^ Just like his name, he always made me laugh XD He may be one of the original goof balls of Caa.. Even til this day ^__^

Mecha- I like to call him Mechazawa on occassion XD I met him in the chat :) He always greeted me with a warm hello when I would enter :) He also falls under the "Nice guy who doesn't afraid of anything" category ^__^ Very well worth getting to know :)

Nami- How can I forget Nami ^___^ I'm pretty sure we met in the RPG Section. Just as I met Kenshin17 and Kunoichi (FNA GirlNinja) ^ ^ All three very kind ^__^ Although, Kenny was a bit on the intimidating side XDD

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting ALOT of others, but I'll most definitely be back 8D
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:04 pm

KagayakiWashi (post: 1289718) wrote:FantasyDreamer: Sometimes I mix the names up too, hahaha. Very nice person to talk to.

Its ok, I'm used to being confused with Corrie. I think of it as a complement because she's so awesome anyway! And you're a nice person to talk to. Also, I was homeschooled... FTW!!

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1289734) wrote:I see Nate as a big brother/ ladies' man type of figure....the Miroku of the CAA.

ROFL! HA! That is hilarious. Sorry, Nate... >.>
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby goldenspines » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Aww, I got mentioned a few times. ilu all. <3

Okay, lemme give this a try.

RadicalDreamer - I am still convinced she has "XD" permanently on her face all the time. She has a knack for making people happy with those little "XD's". XDD

Tsukuyomi - Such a sweetheart and impossible to not love. Even when she's mad(which is not often), you just want to give her a hug. XD

Phantom Sorano - Perhaps one of the most chivalrous and kindest people I know. Always will be know to me as "Lord Soran". XD

Nate - A very smart guy. Seriously, he could butcher us all(most of us, at least) at math and science. And he likes cats, that makes him more awesome.

Corkyspaniel - Even though she stays pretty quite most of the time, she's always the first one to offer help to someone in need. ^_^

FantasyDreamer - My fellow Ouran(among other anime as well) fangirl. <3 Writes some pretty awesome fanfics.

Kkun - THE GUY to give great suggestions for music.

Stephen(aka: Steve) - I heard many rumors about him before I met him. I was scared for my life when I first saw him talking in the chat(maybe I thought he would be able to come through the computer screen and kill me, the rumors about him didn't leave that possibility out XD). But after getting to know him a bit more, he's a pretty awesome dude.

LadyRushia - I remember when she joined, I could not believe she was a new member. She just jumped right into the group(with happycakes in hand) like she had been here forever. She's one awesome chick to hang out with.

MrSmartyPants - A really fun guy that brings energy wherever he goes. I was a bit nervous first meeting him, because I had heard him on the CAA podcast previously and thought he was some type of celebrity. XD

FishandChips - When I first met Fish, I remember thinking something along the lines of "How could a guy who's so awesomely clever have such a silly username?" (sorry XD). He also has excellent taste in anime/manga.

Tarnish - Can sing Britney Spears' songs better than Britney can. <3

EtohtheGreato - A cool guy who can get a little crazy sometimes. XD And his username is really fun to say. XD

JadenMental - Aside from his whole violent and scary side, the guy has a killer sense of fashion. :p

Mithrandir - If trolls knew half the things that amazing man can do on a computer, they would fear for their very lives.

UCpseudonym - Has a brilliant talent of saying the right thing at the right time. I'm also convinced, like many others, that he looks like Sephiroth. He probably has a huge sword as well.

Mechana2015 - A super talented artist and overall, a really awesome dude to chat with. Plus, he likes Doctor Who, which gives him 9001 awesome points.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some people. So I'll probably return here later. XD
goldenspines

Postby LadyRushia » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

When I was still lurking, I read that huge thread where there was some heated discussion about FMA. Fish posted some long thing and then this one girl was like "I'm leaving this site now." I thought, "Omigosh, that guy is such a jerk for making that girl leave." Of course, I don't think that at all anymore, XD.

And now, just for kicks, a happycake to celebrate my 1,100th post. [^_^}o
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 pm

goldenspines (post: 1289868) wrote:FantasyDreamer - My fellow Ouran(among other anime as well) fangirl. <3 Writes some pretty awesome fanfics.

Aww, thanks! :red: You're so sweet, I <3 you!

Also, bravo to animewarrior for alphabetizing! That's too much effort for someone like me XD
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm very curious to hear these rumors about Steve, now.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby That Dude » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 pm

LadyRushiar: I always imagined her to be one of those foxy Indiana Jones villionesses. A funny conqueror.

Goldenspines: Sorry I always thought you were a dude, an incredibly nice and encouraging dude, but a dude non the less.

UC: Pretty much the most witty and articulate person on CAA. I also imagine him as Sephiroth, well that or some tall white guy with and afro (don't ask.)

Mechana: The consummate artist who's input is always worth listening to.

MelodyMaker: I thought he was a girl for a while. I guess the best way to describe him is "the bard of CAA"

Roz: A nice girl with a big heart who's quickly becoming an asset to CAA.

Ingemar: Always will be known to me for his epic battle threads.

Kaligraphic: I've always thought he was a little off kilter but really fun. One of the funnier members of CAA.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Aaaaaah, now I'm curious about the FMA Fish thing XDD;

Temmy- We met in Goof-Off when we radied an all guys thread XDD Something about towel smaking in the locker room (rather it happens or not). Apparently, I guess they watch anime and eat popcorn xD She was lots of fun and super nice back then and still is now ^__^

Bri (Black Ex Roses)- A very silly chat goer who's so nice XD Full of ideas and always up for tackling them headon ^^

Yumie (Why do I still pronounce her name as Yumi-eh)- I miss her so much. She was so fun to talk to. She was always a sweetheart to me :) Same goes for Osaka <33

Link Antilies- I like to call him "The Game Master" XD He makes me laugh. In a good way xP Always there lending a helping hand if needed (same goes with all Mods and Admins) ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby LadyRushia » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm

That Dude wrote:LadyRushiar: I always imagined her to be one of those foxy Indiana Jones villionesses. A funny conqueror.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Lucky wrote:Yumie (Why do I still pronounce her name as Yumi-eh)- I miss her so much. She was so fun to talk to. She was always a sweetheart to me Same goes for Osaka <33

I never got to know the Osaka twins. I have only heard stories and been linked to old threads in my CAA History Education.

EDIT: This is the thread, Lucky. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=41507&page=2
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby That Dude » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Ah, good 'ole Osaka and Yumie, anybody know whats up with them?
That Dude

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Probably busy with school. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Hm. Thinking I need to puts me together one of these now.

K.Ayato - She was the very first person to actually talk to me on this forum. Although for the longest time I thought she was a guy. We still talk from time to time.

Tsuki - Actually, the second person!

MSP, FnC, - Man, these guys were like the cool kids. I guess nate was in there too, but we all know he's not cool. Yes he is. [SIZE="1"]No. He's not.[/SIZE] I wanted reaaaally hard to fit in with that group.

Steve - Maybe it was the stepped eyebrows that made you seem so intimidating. But I'm not sure. I tried doing it myself and all my friends and family just laughed at me every time I walked in to a room. Anyway, MSP, Chips, and Steve [SIZE="1"]and nate[/SIZE] are all awesome. Where are the drugs?

Goldie - First person to talk to me in chat! Very fun lady. Awesome.

Corrie - Quite the same. Congratulations on that whole mod thing, btw.

More to come!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 pm

After I joined CAA and had been here for a while I started to meet even more people...

mechana 2015: probably the person I talk to the most from caa XD. He's a good buddie! (inttentionally mispelled) He has always offered great advice on my art, and he has introduced the world of Harry Dresden to me XD.

Nami and Sakura15- I met these two in some roleplays and they have become really good friends. ^_^

Faithfighter- I miss seeing her around, we met in roleplay threads XD.

Kiba-Kun- XD I know him in RL, and introduced him to CAA soon after I joined. XD

Mave- Ahhh maaaaaaaaave I owe a lot to her XD. She's an AMAZING artist, who's work is very inspirational. And She's helped me out so much with my webcomic! *glomps* thaaanks! :B
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Dono what happened to my last post o_o

Robin wrote:Lil Ninja: Crazy and just won't let up! Took her quite a few PM's but she managed to get me to start up in Scions of the beast again!

Bwahaha! Persistent, ain't I? 8D

Oh, I totally missed you in my first post!

Robin: He's amazing and super creative!! I enjoy our random chats ^^

[Quote=AnimeGirl]Lil_Ninja - WOOT. like the little sister I never had.[/quote]

Awww, thankies!

I missed you too Y_Y
FIXED!

AnimeWarrorLady: Pretty darn cool! When I first met her, I totally thought she was a dude though (again, SORRY! XD;; ) I look forward to getting to know her better ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

I thought about saying what my first impressions were of people... but I don't remember what I first thought of most people... I don't know why ;;>_>
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 pm

RobinFirdrake wrote:"Phantom Sorano: Well... First off she noticed me. Can't say that about many people. AND... With all her fancy proper talking stuff... I feel kinda embarrased when I type slang and misspell something around her..."

....That's mainly because I don't understand young people's terms.....
"Niffty is still my awesome word....

goldenspines wrote: "Phantom Sorano - Perhaps one of the most chivalrous and kindest people I know. Always will be know to me as "Lord Soran". XD"

Mary....you are too kind....really. Do you ever insult people at all? Just curious....

Here's a few more people to add to my list:

UC: Okay, here's a guy that is so amazing that he is just too cool to ever have a deep conversation with. He is a very mysterious figure, but a kind one as far as I can tell....keep on "Created as per requested", my dear Moderator.

KhakiBlueSocks: If Bob Marley was clean, then he would be named Khaki. He is a nice, laid-back guy.

Althaia: Always and forever my Robin.....she's a pretty niffty young lady. She is eager and fun-loving...and tends to never put a period/question mark at the end of her sentences.

ChristianKitsune: Personally, I don't know her that well, but I can recognize her amazing artwork a mile away. She has amazing talent.....what more do you need?

animewarrior: You know, I have never had the pleasure of properly meeting you. ( Well, I am Phantom Sorano. Mucho gusto. Call me Soran.) However, I met her in the Goof-off and posted back and forth with her for awhile. So far, she has a great sense of humor.

More for later.....
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1289931) wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL

I never got to know the Osaka twins. I have only heard stories and been linked to old threads in my CAA History Education.

EDIT: This is the thread, Lucky. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=41507&page=2

Thank you, Rushiar <3 Lol, that girl's post... yeah XDD

Zelly- I met her in some thread she started about losing her ring XDD That thread spawned so many crazy hilarious stories about losing stuff and dropping them in the toilet XD So much fun this one is, and so very sweet ^__^

Sorano- The big sister type who is lots of fun to chat with ^ ^

Roz- Very shy little sister type (very sweet and loving) who I love talking to ^__^

That Dude- Besides for being "That Dude". Very sweet guy who's always up for chatting ^ ^

Etoh- WHERE ARE THE DRUGS :o This guy cracks me up XDD Very funny and random and... WHERE ARE THE DRUGS!!!111!!!
Tsukuyomi

Postby goldenspines » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1290096) wrote:Mary....you are too kind....really. Do you ever insult people at all? Just curious....

I don't try to make a habit of it, insulting people, that is. XD;
I can't recall specific incidents, but I'm sure, at times when I was very upset, I may have insulted some people. *shrugs*

But in all honesty, I usually have nice things to say about people simply because those people are awesome, and it's easy to compliment them. :D

And while I'm posting anyways, I'll add two more.

PrincessZelda - Probably one of the sweetest people on here. She has excellent taste in clothing and is awesome at taking pictures of herself(not an easy task, I can tell you, I fail 100% at it. XD).

ChristianKitsune - She always seems ready to help others out; she has a really big heart. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1289882) wrote:When I was still lurking, I read that huge thread where there was some heated discussion about FMA. Fish posted some long thing and then this one girl was like "I'm leaving this site now." I thought, "Omigosh, that guy is such a jerk for making that girl leave." Of course, I don't think that at all anymore, XD.

DUDE I remember that; that was SO FUNNY. XDD

Anyways, other members!

goldenspines: I originally met her on AA, and I always thought she seemed really nice!

Yahshua: One of the nicest guys on CAA, no lie. He was nice when I first met him almost four years ago and he's still nice to this day! XD

Fish and Chips: No lie, my first impression was "dang, this guy is like...Ryan's soulmate." XD

Nate: Nate was hilarious when I first met him in the chat. XD I was also pretty sure that Nate was always in the chat like, 24/7 with SigmaKnight. Oh those were the days.

Azier: My first conversation with Az was something about how we were both watching .hack//Twilight (I think that's what it was called), and we were both commenting on how absolutely gay that one guy was acting. XD I totally forget his name but he was flaaaamiiiinngg.

Osaka: I always thought she was SO cool, and we got to be pretty good friends; I wish she'd come back! Also she taught me how to use the chat. So yes. XDD

Zelly: For some reason, I always thought she had a really hard time becoming black...(YAAAY chat quotes! LOL). Really though, I always thought she was pretty cool. XD

Impact Alberto: My first night in the CAA chat was plagued with Vin Diesel jokes in the line of today's Chuck Norris jokes. It was hilarious and thusly gave me the impression that Impact Alberto was, also, at the time. XD

Etoh: I have always thought Etoh was a cool guy. He was like, one of two members (I think the other was Fish...) who joined around the same time and participated in actual intelligent discussion instead of nothing but random goofing off (generally with bad grammar involved). XD Good man!

Kitchan/Christian Kitsune: I met her on The-Oro.net, which was a Kenshin fansite from back in the day! She had cool artwork and talked about how she posted it on this crazy Christian anime site and I was like "WHOA that sounds cool 'cause it mixes two very awesome things!" and so I asked her where it was and she sent me the link and yes! So yeah I pretty much figured she was cool from day one! LOL

TheLizardQueen: I so wish she would come back! She was really nice, had really awesome art AND she was a Lost fan! And those are always welcome on CAA. XDD

Linksquest: A really nice guy and one of Ryan's friends is how I first envisioned him, I think. XD

Also, there was a general crowd of who I envisioned as the "cool" people on CAA. I think it was a mixture between Nate, ShiroiHikari, Jamie, Inkhana, Ashley, and maybe a few others. XDD

I can't think of anymore currently, but I dug up some really old ones in this post, so maybe more will come! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby chibiphonebooth » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:45 pm

[quote="Radical Dreamer (post: 1290121)"]DUDE I remember that]

he's a total creeper now though. :/
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 pm

chibiphonebooth (post: 1290122) wrote:he's a total creeper now though. :/

LOL Trufax! Hence my "at the time" tagging along at the end. XDD

Man I miss the old CAA sometimes, before people were creepers! LOL
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:10 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Man I miss the old CAA sometimes, before people were creepers! LOL

I can't help what I am! I'm trying to get better! D:

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Ingemar » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1289371) wrote:I'm still pretty sure that UC looks like Sephiroth. I can't confirm this, however. XD
Actually he looks more like Prabhu Deva. But I digress.

...Also, thinking about old times on CAA just made me realize that, in my entire time here, Mith has never changed his avatar, and I think CAA would explode if he did.
He has changed his avatar exactly ONCE, during ancient times when his handle was [REDACTED]. And when that happened, the CAA did indeed explode and led us to the inaptly named dark times when we were all forced to use that tepid white format.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Fish and Chips: No lie, my first impression was "dang, this guy is like...Ryan's soulmate." XD

D:

XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Previous Next

Return to General