Who do you think they are?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Dude Who is That wrote:KhakiBlueSocks: He's always seemed to be one of those eternally optimistic people, I've always imagined him as the really geeky black guy that everyone loves.

Well, you got the geeky part right. :-P Seriously, this really made me smile. Thanks!

Here's my First Thoughts:

Steve - This guy could beat the living tar out of me and eat my nonexistant children!

That Dude - A very positive, upbeat guy who really cares about others, even those who'm he's never met before.

Tsukuyomi - Dang...she really loves those emoticons.

Fantasy Dreamer - Kept Confusing with Radical Dreamer

Radical Dreamer - Kept Confusing with Fantasy Dreamer, until I realized that your near-religious use of the "XD" separated the two of you.

Nate - Emo with a sense of humor.

Mr. Smarty Pants & Roy Mustang - Oh great...these guys are going to correct every single little mistake I make in a post.
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby The Liar XIII » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Khaki Blue Socks is definitely someone who knows what he's talking about. Just look at his font man! It's psychedelic! Absolutely loves it.
Plus, a great sense of humor!

Tsukuyomi... Wow.. You can talk to her about a broom stick and still have a great conversation.

Nate is simply CAA's king of comedy.

What about CAA's personal Epitome, Mr. Mojo Risin', and Lone Rockstar, The Liar XIII?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Tarnish » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I'll ignore the fact that I've been here for four years and no one bothered to mention me. This time. But my feelings have been hurt. Next time it will be your legs. B|

Tsukuyomi - Quite possibly the sweetest person I know, from what I've seen of her, anyway. XD She puts up with me even when I'm *trying* to be annoying.

Nate - The kind of guy I wanna marry someday. Seriously.

Fish and Chips - The most intimidating person on CAA. He frightens me.

Raiden no Kishi - If I can't marry a guy like Nate, this guy'd be my second choice.
Tarnish

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 pm

SpoonyBard (post: 1289595) wrote:Zelly can be summed up in three words: One. Cool. Chick.

I agree! o.o/

KhakiBlueSocks (post: 1289601) wrote:
[size=134][font=Trebuchet MS][color=royalblue]Fantasy Dreamer - Kept Confusing with Radical Dreamer

Radical Dreamer - Kept Confusing with Fantasy Dreamer, until I realized that your near-religious use of the "XD" separated the two of you.

Nate - Emo with a sense of humor.
[/color][/SIZE][/font]

Hey, cool, I got mentioned! But yeah, lots of people confused us I guess. XD However, I use the "XD" and lot now as well... maybe not as much as Corrie though.

And your impression of Nate... his just hilarious! rofl XD
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:59 pm

SpoonyBard (post: 1289595) wrote:
Zelly can be summed up in three words: One. Cool. Chick.

Hurray!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Describe me. I dare you.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 pm

minakichan (post: 1289448) wrote:Tsukuyomi -- I thought she was white, and like one of those really quiet meek types.

Haha, I love you, Mina <33

My first impression of Mina was a pretty accurate one 8D From the first time she joined. I thought of her as a cool gurl who doesn't afraid of anything 8D I love talking to her. We have so much fun together in chat.. XDD She always stuck me as a kind and sweet person. Who I can never ever imagine not knowing <33
KhakiBlueSocks (post: 1289601) wrote:Tsukuyomi - Dang...she really loves those emoticons.

Lol, that I do ^__^

My first impression of Khaki was of a lurker XD Always in and out of chat (with work and stuff), but he was always so kind :) Always greeted everyone with a smile.. and a tackle glomp :hug:
The Liar XIII (post: 1289603) wrote:Tsukuyomi... Wow.. You can talk to her about a broom stick and still have a great conversation.

Lol, thank you XD?

You struck me as a creative type. You always have some crazy idea floating in that head of yours XD I think when you first joined you were creating a game :)
Tarnish (post: 1289612) wrote:I'll ignore the fact that I've been here for four years and no one bothered to mention me. This time. But my feelings have been hurt. Next time it will be your legs. B|

Tsukuyomi - Quite possibly the sweetest person I know, from what I've seen of her, anyway. XD She puts up with me even when I'm *trying* to be annoying.

*Wishes Tarny wasn't so harsh on herself* 8D

I didn't really know you while you were Orenji, but I seemed pretty cool and always in the middle of things (I didn't know you at all as Orenji really XD I even thought you were a guy.. sorry 'bout that). You aren't a guy, but you're still cool XP

Steve- The only time he scared me was when he was layin down the law, but that was pretty so justified ^ ^ Other then that he weas a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.. Which is true ^__^

Fish and Chips- Seeing his post alone did kinda in a way intimidate me >_>, but seeing him in the chat just proved to me that he's quiet random XD Humorous in his own way 8D Very worth knowing IMO ^__^

Goldenspines- She was sweety when I first met her and she still is one <33 Very kind hearted and... JUST WANTS TO HUG HER :o

Nate- One of my frist interactions on CAA was with Nate ^ ^ I always thought of him as being nice. Which is also true :) He was always in the chat with welcome arms 8D Made me feel very welcomed ^__^

RD- She always struck me as someone who was (still is) always smiling 8D Must be all those "XDs" XDD

Chibiphonebooth- I always saw her around, but we never really did interact until I got my own computer and became more active here ^__^ My first impression of her is much of the same as others. She's very random, makes me laugh, and.. full of fun 8D

Rushia- She was so shy when she first came into chat.. It was so cute <33 I'm not sure if she remembers me back then. Since I still had my old SN XD She was always happ with her HappyCakes. Which we all need more of [^__^]o

UC- A mystery who also doesn't afraid of anything XD I still think of him as Sephiroth ^__^ Even when I know otherwise XD

Mith- As soon as I met him.. I've always thought of him as the big brother type ^__^

Roy- Was also thought of as the big brother type (although, you're not that much older them me) ^ ^

YukoXholic- Another one who was/is nice and fun to talk to ^^ Lots of randomness with this one :) Jumping from one topic to another XDD

I'm so sorry if I forgot anyone 8( Everyone I've met here is very nice and I don't think I have anything negative to say about any of you guys <33
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Lucky wrote:Rushia- She was so shy when she first came into chat.. It was so cute <33 I'm not sure if she remembers me back then. Since I still had my old SN XD She was always happ with her HappyCakes. Which we all need more of [^__^]o

Dang, I almost forgot about happycakes.

Lucky has always been nice and sweet, though I've seen her angry LJ entries and they can be scary! XD

Goldie was one of the first people to greet me, I think. So was Temmy, and Deg, and a lot of people who don't post here anymore, XD.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Even though I don't know anyone, everyone seems so sweet. (Sorry if no one's gotten to know me, I'm shy and quit.)
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Hmmmmmm.......

Eddosan: An awesome gamer who knows his games. Really nice guy.

SolidRonin: An equally awesome gamer who knows his fighting games. Also a nice guy (and understands land surveying :-D)

Sparx00: He's my "samurai brother" who shares the opinion that samurai are better than both pirates AND ninjas >:D

RobinFiredrake: I'm not entirely sure, but he seems to be a homeschooler. Not that it's bad, but it takes one to know one (I was homeschooled). I love how he just lets his imagination go wild.

FishandChips: Although I don't always share the same opinions with him on games and anime, I respect his opinion because he gives good reasons for his opinions.

JadenMental: You have to watch out for Jaden in the chat. Jaden seems violent....OK...he LOVES violence, but he's also a really nice guy....with an awesome beard.

KhakiBlueSocks: I really like this guy, even though I've only talked to him in the chat a few times. He seems to be a friendly person who's everyone's friend.

BigSleepj: This guy is fun to talk to because he loves good movies, meaning, I can talk Kurosawa and Leone with him :-D

Phantom_Sorano: She knows her music! Even saying that Zappa was an "amazing composer". Anyone who knows Zappa the composer is awesome.

RadicalDreamer: Corrie's just plain hilarious. She seems really hyper or something because she uses alot of caps and learns the Haruhi dance with her friends.

FantasyDreamer: Sometimes I mix the names up too, hahaha. Very nice person to talk to.

Tsukuyoumi: She's a nice person to talk to.....when she remembers she's in the chat, hahaha!

ShiroiHikari: It's good to know there ARE other UC Gundam fans out there!

KAyato: Don't think she comes here anymore, but it's always good to talk movies and music with her. Very cool person.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Hmm, I must not be a staple member yet... xD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Icarus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm

</lurk> There's no hope for me, then. ;)
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1289719) wrote:Hmm, I must not be a staple member yet... xD

Hey, I'm about as staple as swingline and you've gotten more people saying stuff about you than me. lol
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 pm

I don't wanna ask anyone to describe me, cos thats lame.
That and I don't really do anything but go "GMARRR INDEED."
So, ya =P

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby ADXC » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh well, I guess maybe in a few more years...
ADXC

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Etoh*the*Greato (post: 1289725) wrote:Hey, I'm about as staple as swingline and you've gotten more people saying stuff about you than me. lol
I think Etoh is a bad enough dude to rescue the president.

And I am only mildly confused by the number of people who find me intimidating. Is it something in the water I drink?
Fish and Chips

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Yay!!!! One person commented on me!!!!! For a moment, I thought no one cared for me....here's a small list of my own:

KagayakiWashi: He's got his music down....and he can name almost as many composers as I can. He's a really nice guy and seems to care when your talking to him.

RobinFiredrake: He's a homeschoole with a creative imagination, The first time we met, it lead into the strangest chat battle I've ever had. He is somewhat nerdy, but a fun and zealous person.

Goldenspines: What can I say, she puts up with me. The first time we met was in the chat when Nate was talking to her....and I wrote something like she was my girlfriend (which she is NOT). Afterwards I apologized, and we have been friends since. She is a quiet and caring person....a jewel among coal.

Rocklobster: He's a mess.....always ready with a snappy come back. A kind and decent person.

RoyMustang: The go-to guy when having any questions anime.....his life makes me want to do something with my own.

TheLiarXIII: This kid is young, but he is bursting with talent...He is generally nice and always posts nice comments to my poor poetry.

Nate: First person I met on the CAA. I will never forget his story where he was with his old girlfriend and he told her to make him a sandwich.....it was so strange....just like him....in a good way. I see Nate as a big brother/ ladies' man type of figure....the Miroku of the CAA.

RadicalDreamer: Lively and always eager to help. Corrie is a fun perosn to have around....until you start misspelling things....then she gags you.

Mithrandir: Whenever I talk to him, I am reminded of my own stupidity. The man is a genius when it comes to computers...and he has a great sense of humor.

More for later....
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1289732) wrote:I think Etoh is a bad enough dude to rescue the president.

And I am only mildly confused by the number of people who find me intimidating. Is it something in the water I drink?

Evil eyed-avy says all, Fish ~(O_O)~
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ADXC » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm

OFF TOPIC-I kinda miss Fish's old avatar when I first joined. For some reason I thought that avatar suited him well. Do you remember it fish? It was a animated guy's face in black and white.

ON TOPIC- Oh yeah I should actually respond to the question.

Fish- Sometimes off the wall, but many times very intellectual.

Nate-Is Nate(I cannot describe him any better than that.).

Tsukuyomi-Very nice girl who has a tendency to be in chat without actually be in chat and therefore enters chat when totally ambiguous things are said.

Mithrandir-One of the high tech administrators here who created the chat with his own hands! I also tend to think of Mith as Gandalf because of his avatar.

Steve(AKA Ark)-Seems to always be present lurking in the depths of chat ready to strike RD!

RD-The Grammar Ranger Moderator! At times can be a little crazy and funny.

KhakiBlueSocks-Very cool guy, who has a good opinion about many different anime.

Roy-Probably my best friend on CAA. He's a master at making cable anime schedules and always is on the look out. He can be silly sometimes too.

Black Roses- Alright, sorry but I have to. Very colorful character and is very lively. But can be down to earth alot.

Rocklobster-He's a wiz at making polls about nothing! He's crazy too.

KW- Another good friend. He's a good listener and talker.

UC- Yeah, UC to me does remind of Sephiroth. He is very knowledgeable and kind.
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1289719) wrote:Hmm, I must not be a staple member yet... xD

I also thought you were Chinese, but a girl XDD I rememer I even asked you via PM.. xDDD
Tsukuyomi

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1289732) wrote:I think Etoh is a bad enough dude to rescue the president.

We scare off people with our staggering intellects. All we have to keep us warm on cold winter nights is the sure knowledge that we were right in the end... If you'll excuse me, I have a journal to mail to this right-wing newspaper.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm

xblack_x_rosesx (post: 1289730) wrote:I don't wanna ask anyone to describe me, cos thats lame.
That and I don't really do anything but go "GMARRR INDEED."
So, ya =P

GMarrrrrrr....

.... indeeed.
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Peanut » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:50 pm

ADXC (post: 1289738) wrote:OFF TOPIC-I kinda miss Fish's old avatar when I first joined. For some reason I thought that avatar suited him well. Do you remember it fish? It was a animated guy's face in black and white.

Not just well...it looks almost identical to him...it's creepy really...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

That was Matt. From three panel soul, when he was discussing being fired because he talked about wanting to buy firearms in the office.
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1289739) wrote:I also thought you were Chinese, but a girl XDD I rememer I even asked you via PM.. xDDD

lawl, that was funny xD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 pm

keep in mind I was only 16 when I joined.

Mithrandir- Some OLD man who was kind enough to give a bunch of kids a fun place to talk about anime...

Ashley- Some awesome older 20 something who had the same purpose as mith! XD

Ryan- A guy who loves bunnies and DDR (XD noobs won't understand this)

Radical Dreamer: XD I introduced her to CAA, from a Rurouni Kenshin fan forum XD. So naturally, I thought she was a younger kid who loved Kenshin....

Chibiphonebooth: An awesome artist buddy!

Tsuki- A really adorable asian chick who loved Cherryblossoms.

Khakibluesocks- A really nice guy who likes socks and tan pants!

Nate- i thought he was a "She" for a while O_o it was his original avatar when I was here I think.. and his old name.

Yah, I don't remember meeting other when I was that new, I was an RPG recluse for a while.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm

This thread makes me so happy. XD I'm remembering some seriously awesome old times on CAA (may I remind you all of the DDR Bunny Protest? Yes.)! Also, for those who think so, I am deeeefinitely not hyper in real life. XD Fun-loving, perhaps, but I'm generally pretty chill when it comes to hanging out with people in a public setting. XD

But wow, I miss the good old days. XD I'll have more to add to this thread later, when I don't have an 8AM class. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:43 am

minakichan wrote:I also thought he was "mature" XD]
I am mature, in the "rated R" sense of the term.
Soran wrote:I see Nate as a big brother/ ladies' man

Wait if I was a ladies' man wouldn't I...I dunno...have more ladies?
Tarnish wrote:Nate - The kind of guy I wanna marry someday. Seriously.

ily2 Tarnish. D:

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 am

No one knows me. I am an enigma.
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 am

You know... I really don't know. I don't know anyone in depth XD

ChristianKitsune is nice and likes to draw and likes anime

Nate is just a guy that's kinda odd and likes anime

RadicalDreamer is a girl and a mod and likes anime

Tsukuyomi is really nice and likes anime

Fish and Chips, I had a feeling he was gonna be a popular member.

xblack_x_rosesx scares the crap out of me.

chibiphonebooth does to, but likes to draw.

UC looks like Sephiroth.
Shao Feng-Li

Previous Next

Return to General