Who do you think they are?

Talk about anything in here.

Who do you think they are?

Postby That Dude » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 pm

So I've been on CAA since, well, forever ago...Anyway I thought it'd be interesting to see how everybody sees each other on this site. Post what you're impressions of people are here...Remember no negative flaming or anything like that. Just how you imagine other members to be from your interactions with them.

Anyway here we go.

KhackiBlueSocks: He's always seemed to be one of those eternally optimistic people, I've always imagined him as the really geeky black guy that everyone loves.

Kkun: If there's anybody on this site that I feel is close to my personality it's Jaime. I've always imagined him as the kinda detached "anti-hero" type of guy that's pretty laid back.

Ashley: Well, I kinda view her as a very maternal type girl who has a big heart and a quick wit.

Shao Feng Li: The tomboy who is secretly a lot more girly than she'd let anyone know.

Mr Smartypants: A very serious deep thinker who also likes to have lot's of fun and act goofy.

Chibiphonebooth: A total free spirit who'll go wherever the wind takes her.

I'll post more later. Anyway feel free to add yours to the list.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 pm

hmm, some of those sound pretty accurate, but I'm not saying who.

I'm kind of curious what others might see me as, but at the same time I'm not sure I want to know. Oh well.
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Kkun » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm an anti-hero! WOOT!

I appreciate that, Dude, because actually, I've always felt a kind of personality kinship with you, too, except you have some qualities I really admire (that I think I'm kind of deficient in), like how you always have something nice to say to everyone.

I'm gonna hit this up later. This is a cool idea.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Chibiphonebooth: A total free spirit who'll go wherever the wind takes her.

I find that is pretty true lately... XD
what makes you think i'm like this?

i think its cool, i would love to be a free spirit and go wherever the wind takes me, if i didn't have a scheduled job. ;_____;
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby That Dude » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm

chibiphonebooth (post: 1289190) wrote:I find that is pretty true lately... XD
what makes you think i'm like this?

i think its cool, i would love to be a free spirit and go wherever the wind takes me, if i didn't have a scheduled job. ]

Just from what I've seen over the years...You seem to always be goofing around but also have a seriousness and a maturity that belays that.

Kkun wrote: appreciate that, Dude, because actually, I've always felt a kind of personality kinship with you, too, except you have some qualities I really admire (that I think I'm kind of deficient in), like how you always have something nice to say to everyone.

I think the whole "always having a positive thing to say" is something that I may be good at, but believe you me, I definitely struggle with that...It's me trying to counter my heaps of cynicism and I find trying to find the positive things helps fight that. Now if I were only better at that in real life.

Fantasy Dreamer wrote:hmm, some of those sound pretty accurate, but I'm not saying who.

I'm kind of curious what others might see me as, but at the same time I'm not sure I want to know. Oh well.

Well, I haven't had a whole lot of interaction with you, even though you've been on nearly as long as I have, but to me you seem to be one of those people who likes to sit back and watch what's going on but still really treasures close friendships, which you seem to be pretty good at making here.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:37 pm

XD Aw, I do like to think a lot about things, especially things pertaining towards social factors. I like to question and scrutinize things as much as I can.

And I like being facetious and satirical when I can be. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 pm

That Dude (post: 1289345) wrote:Well, I haven't had a whole lot of interaction with you, even though you've been on nearly as long as I have, but to me you seem to be one of those people who likes to sit back and watch what's going on but still really treasures close friendships, which you seem to be pretty good at making here.

o.o Dang! You should make a job out of this or something. That's exactly how I am. Its so true its scary >.>
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Ooo first impressions are fun. XD

Steve scared the crap out of me when I first joined. XD But Steve is awesome so it's cool. XD

The first post I saw by Jamie (Kkun) was a thread about The Everglow by Mae, and I was like "HOLY CRAP SOMEONE ELSE HAS HEARD OF MAE, THIS GUY MUST HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC" and I was right. XD

I think my first impression of "chibiphonebooth" (LOL it feels so weird typing your usernaaame) was "this girl looks really cool!" and that was true and then Rolf appeared and the rest is history.

LadyRushiar was similar. I was like "this person participates in chat jokes and is awesome!" and that was also correct. XDD

Ryaaaannnnnnn, I just remember talking about the Sailor Moon S movie or something. XD I pictured him as the crazy Asian child and that was pretty much also right. LOLOL

I'm still pretty sure that UC looks like Sephiroth. I can't confirm this, however. XD

I may think of more later. XD That's all I have time for for now though!

...Also, thinking about old times on CAA just made me realize that, in my entire time here, Mith has never changed his avatar, and I think CAA would explode if he did.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby rocklobster » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm

OK, be honest. What are your impressions of moi?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:...Also, thinking about old times on CAA just made me realize that, in my entire time here, Mith has never changed his avatar, and I think CAA would explode if he did.

Wow, you're right, it probably would. He might just change it now. Seems like the kind of thing he might do... maybe.

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Fantasy Dreamer (post: 1289381) wrote:Wow, you're right, it probably would. He might just change it now. Seems like the kind of thing he might do... maybe.

but he haaaaaaaaas

Santa Gandalf! :)
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:29 pm

rocklobster (post: 1289378) wrote:OK, be honest. What are your impressions of moi?

Uhm... you're perfectly normal! =)
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Corkyspaniel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1289371) wrote:Ooo first impressions are fun. XD

Steve scared the crap out of me when I first joined. XD But Steve is awesome so it's cool. XD

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]I know, right? :lol: The same thing happened with me, but he really is cool. My first impression of Radical Dreamer was that she was like a...reluctant leader maybe? Just strong and funny.
With Goldenspines, I totally thought she was the sisterly type.KhakiBlueSocks always seemed upbeat, even when sad, to me. And, FishAndChips was random and liked to make allusions. Left-brained, too, maybe. Creatively funny but logical, am I right? :dance:[/color]
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Corkyspaniel (post: 1289386) wrote:[color="DeepSkyBlue"]I know, right? :lol: The same thing happened with me, but he really is cool. My first impression of Radical Dreamer was that she was like a...reluctant leader maybe? Just strong and funny.
With Goldenspines, I totally thought she was the sisterly type.KhakiBlueSocks always seemed upbeat, even when sad, to me. And, FishAndChips was random and liked to make allusions. Left-brained, too, maybe. Creatively funny but logical, am I right? :dance:[/color]

What do you mean 'was'? Fish is still random. ;)

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1289383) wrote:Uhm... you're perfectly normal! =)

XD.
I LOL-ed on that one.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Kkun » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Do your worst, CAA. Who do you think I am?
Kkun

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 pm

That Dude (post: 1289117) wrote:Shao Feng Li: The tomboy who is secretly a lot more girly than she'd let anyone know.

Heheh XD You're pretty much right, though it's not a secret. I'm happy that you know I'm a girl, lol. Most folks don't realize it, even with a gender sign.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Destroyer2000 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Well then, what do you all think of me? Not that I post often enough for an accurate tell.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1289413) wrote:Heheh XD You're pretty much right, though it's not a secret. I'm happy that you know I'm a girl, lol. Most folks don't realize it, even with a gender sign.

You know, I did know you were a girl, but sometimes I think that you're a guy when I'm in chat. XD Sorry!

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Steve scared me a little at first, but then he was like "MOTHER RUSSIA YOU ARE COMING TO YIM CHATS" so that happened, and yeah.

I thought Ryan was a really old white guy at first and he kind of scared me because he was like "OMG WE ARE FROM THE SAME STATE WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO AND STUFF?"

Corrie was one of the members I wanted to be friends with when I first joined. It wasn't like a stalker thing, more like "I think that Radical Dreamer chick is pretty cool and it would be cool to be her friend." Now we are friends and it is awesomesauce.

I thought Jamie was hardcore at first, XD. I don't even remember how we started talking. It probably had something to do with guitars.

Savannah is hilarious. The most recent example involves chip potatoes.

Nate scared me, too. Come to think of it, a few other members scared me at first, but now they don't, XD.

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll add more later.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby minakichan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Let's see:

Nate -- a nice guy with a sense of humor. I thought absolutely nothing negative of him. I also thought he was "mature" XD;

Fish -- A MEAN GUY who always tries to make people feel stupid D:

UC -- cool, aloof, and not unlike the stoic emo-protagonist or main-character's-best-friend archetype

RadicalDreamer -- the "cool mom" type. Sorry on the "mom" part ^^;

Shao Feng-Li -- an ASIAN GUY.

Mr. SmartyPants -- some white guy.

chibiphonebooth -- SCARY D: I'M SORRYYYYYY

Tsukuyomi -- I thought she was white, and like one of those really quiet meek types.

I will think of more.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Kkun (post: 1289402) wrote:Do your worst, CAA. Who do you think I am?

Well... I don't know how I feel about your mustache.

No, but seriously. I love you, man. You're great! I wish we had the chance to talk more often.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Kkun » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Etoh*the*Greato (post: 1289461) wrote:Well... I don't know how I feel about your mustache.

No, but seriously. I love you, man. You're great! I wish we had the chance to talk more often.

Dude, I feel the same way. This thread is making me feel all mushy on the inside. We have really nice people here on CAA. It makes me happy.
Kkun

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1289371) wrote:Ooo first impressions are fun. XD

Hahahaha, he scared the crap out of me, too! XD But when I got to know, I realized he was a pretty cool guy.
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

[quote="minakichan (post: 1289448)"]Let's see:

Nate -- a nice guy with a sense of humor. I thought absolutely nothing negative of him. I also thought he was "mature" XD]

WHAT?? XDD
how am i scary??? i would think i'm not scary at all lololol
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Fantasy Dreamer (post: 1289427) wrote:You know, I did know you were a girl, but sometimes I think that you're a guy when I'm in chat. XD Sorry!

lol, it's cool XD

minakichan wrote:Shao Feng-Li -- an ASIAN GUY.

:<
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

Kkun (post: 1289480) wrote:Dude, I feel the same way. This thread is making me feel all mushy on the inside. We have really nice people here on CAA. It makes me happy.

We do have nice people here! Its great, I love the people here (the ones I know at least). Other forums, not so friendly. CAA, very friendly! :D

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby That Dude » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 am

Well...

Now I have to ask, what about me? What were your first impressions of me?
That Dude

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 pm

You're That... That Dude! XD

Chill and contemplative, methinks.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm

ClosetOtaku always seemed to me like a nice fortyish guy who doesn't mind hanging out with a bunch of people two decades or more younger than himself (I mean, not in a creepy sort of way, but because we get him). A few other CAAers and I met him at Otakon and he's just as I thought.

Zelly can be summed up in three words: One. Cool. Chick.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Next

Return to General