25 Things About Me

Talk about anything in here.

25 Things About Me

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Well, since this became EXTREMELY popular on Facebook, I figured I would bring it to CAA. The idea is to post 25 Things People might not know about you. I'll start off (Some of these came from my Facebook page, while others are replacements):

1. I tend to sing at full volume with the windows down in my truck.

2. I decide what DVD I want to watch by deciding which one has the best Commentary track

3. I've been known to actually pull out my Blackjack and surf Wikipedia about an anime title before buying it.

4. I tend to worry about putting my truck in the shop for fear of what else (if anything) they might find wrong.

5. I tend to overthink some things and under think others.

6. Sometimes I turn my Blackjack on Bluetooth search mode when walking around in the mall just to see who else has theirs on. Yes, I'm a nerd.

7. Sometimes I feel like I'm rushing people off the phone when I'm talking to them.

8. I type more accurately than I talk.

9. I do not cuss, even when extremely upset.

10. I talk to my truck like it's a real person. "Come on, Jiro! Let's get to work!"

11. I've only had a crush on 3 girls in my entire life.

12. I wrote biblical quotes and the names of all my DVD's all over my computer case.

13. I'm afraid of roaches.

14. I don't mind people calling me "Josh", but only if they ask or if we've been talking for a while and I'm comfortable with ya!

15. I once ran into an Air Conditioning Unit when I was a kid, and that's how I got that dark scar on the right side of my face by my eye.

16. I can sing in Japanese (kinda)

17. I am a good listener, but not all the time.

18. I love to read while taking a bath.

19. I still write fanfiction stories like I did when I was in high school.

20. I am quite hard/hot headed when it comes to a lot of things, so if you get in an argument with me, rest assured, you're in for a fight to try change my mind.

21. I kinda consider myself anti-social, yet I love talking to people!

22. If you catch me in FYE, notice how I walk around the same DVD section over and over again. That's not me being crazy, that's me being thorough.

23. I have been practicing the "Hare Hare Youkai" and "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" dances in some of my spare time for exercise.

24. I'm consider myself Naive about some things but not about the Love of God and the blessings He has given me.

25. I pray before driving--hey, you never know what's out there!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 am

The madness has spread! I'll bite, hahaha.

1. On Facebook, I upped the ante and wrote 50 random things about me.

2. I work for a land surveyor and meet rednecks on a daily basis. I also have many interesting tales to tell of my excursions through the woods.

3. I play the accordion. Most of the music I play on it is either a classical piece or a video game track.

4. My favorite CD out of all I own is Frank Zappa's "Hot Rats" album.

5. I consider Wagner's "Der Ring Des Niebelungen" the greatest work of art ever created by a human being.

6. I'd love to form a death metal polka band named either "Spider Diarrhea" or "Deep Fried Fungus"

7. The only really famous people I've ever met was Jerry Falwell and Ed McMahon (heeeeeyyyyooooooooo!).....on separate occasions of course.

8. I have had many bizarre dreams about the balcony of my church

9. I usually try to spit my gum out and make it into the garbage can from several feet away.

10. I've listened to almost nothing bu Frank Zappa for the past week.

11. My favorite food is yakisoba.

12. I passed out once when I busted my chin open.

13. I bought a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing Metal Gear Solid 4.

14. I own two Virtual Boys. Neither of them work right (I know what's wrong, just too lazy to fix it right now)

15. I went through the whole Old Testament, King James Version, in seven weeks (for school)

16. I broke a tooth on a Kashi cracker

17. I broke my middle finger bowling.

18. I was lost in the Tokyo-Narita airport for about 2 hours.

19. My first sleepover, at the age of 4, I went to my friend's house and scared him so bad with something I had seen at a Christian Bookstore, that I was banned from his house for a month.

20. My parents sold my Atari 2600 without my consent. I was devastated.

21. I have a rather large collection of hawiian shirts.

22. I preferred "Fistful of Quarters:The King of Kong" over "Pan's Labyrinth" (I saw them the same night).

23. I'm not creeped out by "The King", but rather, I think he's really funny. Same goes for Domokun.

24. I try to reference "O Brother Where Art Thou?" whenever I can.....I also reference movies/shows in everyday life.

25. One of my favorite things to do in Super Mario Bros. 3 is beat Koopa, then jump in the hole and kill myself after the door opens to save the princess......just because I think it's funny.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 am

1. I like to accelerate fast if I'm the first one at a green light- unfortunately, the speed limits are only 35 around here. Who doesn't like to pretend to drive a race car, even in an SUV? XD

2. I got bored with Facebook and closed down my profile.

3. I feel uneasy when my computer is acting odd.

4. I love anime, but own about five DVDs.

5. But I have over 70 manga volumes.

6. I really like to wear black, but it makes Mom worry a bit, so I don't.

7. I'm obsessive about aspect ratios. I won't buy, or even rent a DVD if it's not the movie's original aspect ratio.

8. I really like the color combo of blue and green.

9. I don't have a gaming laptop, but I got a gaming mouse and keypad for it.

10. I haven't drawn anything with pencil/pen and paper since I got a tablet.

11. I really want to know what KagayakiWashi scarred his friend with in his #19.

12. I can't play any musical instrument, neither can I sing very well.

13. I've gotten several teach-yourself-HTML books from the library, but never bother to learn.

14. I hate Cosmopolitan magazine.

15. I have wasted many an hour with StumbleUpon.

16. I have four different web browsers, but only use Firefox.

17. My favorite novels are Star Wars ones. I was like, 8 when I real "The Last Command" by Timothy Zahn.

18. I talk to my betta fish, Ben. Also, I can have a whole conversation with my cat.

19. Paintball is one of my favorite things, in spite of how much it can hurt.

20. I stopped dirt biking after spraining my wrist...

21. ...Because I was in Judo at the time, and didn't want to hurt myself. I'm a green belt (two stripes) in Kodokan Ryu Judo and Dan Zan Ryu Jujitsu. I only have one green rank and three brown ranks until I'm a black belt.

22. I bought my PSP just for the sake of the various Metal Gear Solid and Ac!d games.

23. I've had a rook card deck for years now, and still have no idea how to play.

24. I kind of feel like a great war lord when playing Risk.

25. I am a girl. A lotta people don't know that online.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 am

1. I collect old stuff. Plushies, toys, video games, movies, and any other quirky old stuff that catches my interest. Especially 80s stuff, but older stuff is fun too.
2. I like mecha anime but I haven't seen all that many of them yet. (Working on it!)
3. I LOVE old anime songs and I listen to them all the time. (When I say "old", I mean from the 70s and 80s.)
4. I eat ice cream almost every day. >_>
5. I get lonely and bored while cooking, which is the only reason I don't like doing it.
6. I love trying new foods, but I typically smell them first because I'm a weirdo.
7. I don't really have the patience for RPGs, yet Chrono Trigger is still one of my favorite games of all time.
8. Speaking of video games, I still haven't beaten Mario 1, 2, or 3!
9. I hate cheese and could probably go the rest of my life without eating it if I had to. However, cheese sauces are okay. Mmm, fettucine alfredo...
10. I really like Universal Century Gundam series, but I also think G Gundam is awesome (trust me, that doesn't happen often).
11. I've regularly updated the same Livejournal since October 2003.
12. I hate talking on the phone, even to people I know. The only time I call people is to say, "Hey, let's hang out!"
13. I have somewhat warmed up to the idea of text messaging, but teenagers who do it constantly still annoy me.
14. Teenagers in general annoy me. XD; (But some of them are actually pretty cool.)
15. I'm way more crotchety than I have a right to be.
16. I've been trying to teach myself Japanese since 2001.
17. The anime that got me hooked was Sailor Moon.
18. There was a time when I watched Cartoon Network almost constantly.
19. I do not have cable television and frequently complain about the quality of it. XD;
20. I have musical talent but I've never had the chance to really learn an instrument.
21. Speaking of instruments, I have a quiet fascination with the drums.
22. I'm open to lots of different music genres-- even hiphop, if it's not the irritating kind. Even some country songs are good.
23. My mind is full of useless, nerdy information.
24. My husband is my best friend in the whole world.
25. I love driving around aimlessly because it gives me an outlet for singing.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 am

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1287476) wrote:11. I really want to know what KagayakiWashi scarred his friend with in his #19.

Ditto. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby That Dude » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 pm

1. My favorite animal is a Mountain Lion, and have yet to meet anybody who knows more about them than me, even though I haven't read anything about them in about six years.

2. I've loved bladed weapons (especially swords) as long as I can remember.

3. Boulder hopping is one of my favorite things to spend a day doing.

4. I lived in Germany from age 1 until 4 and actually remember a little of it.

5. I've been on eight missions trips to Tecate, Mexico, am getting ready for a 9th, and have friends that I'd consider family out there.

6. I haven't flown on an airplane since returning to the states from Germany.

7. I lived in Colorado Springs for over 15 years, and love that city.

8. I've met many band members of my favorite bands and am friends with Nick, the guitarist from the band As I Lay Dying.

9. My name is Michael.

10. I'm the third of six kids.

11. I've been interviewed on Mexican television.

12. I'm not Mexican at all, I'm pale white.

13. I've been mistaken for being native american, by native americans.

15. I work at a bible camp as the media guy.

16. I've liked anime since I was about twelve.

17. I seen around 60 or so full anime series...(I lost track.)

18. I love apple cider...tea and hot chocolate and good sugary coffee drinks as well, but most of all apple cider and wassail.

19. I usually get mistaken for being older than I actually am.

20. Out of the six kids in my family there's only one girl.

21. I've been sketching and drawing since I was about two.

22. I think it would be rad being a camaraman/video editor for a documentary style movie or show.

23. All three of my vehicles that I've owned I got for $400.

24. I enjoy studying theology and theoretical physics.

25. I hope to go to Japan sometime in the future.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby goldenspines » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm not even sure I can come up with 25 of these...

1. I’m addicted to crushed ice. No joke, I would munch on crushed ice all day if I could.

2. I like to write random narratives just to amuse myself(to pass the time if I’m waiting somewhere).

3. I was converted to a full fledged Doctor Who fan within 2 months of watching all the new and old series.

4. I like cream in my tea.

5. I’m thinking about double majoring(in college) in Illustration and Theater.

6. I’ve lived in the same town (aka: in the middle of nowhere) for my whole life.

7. I play Caramell Dansen in my car at full volume to get rid of tailgaters(or get someone in front of me to speed up XD).

8. I love riding elevators, it makes me feel classy. Not sure why. XD;

9. I’m the youngest cousin in my immediate family(on both my dad’s and mom’s side of the family).

10. I have a car that looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

11. I can manage to wander around a book store for two hours without buying anything.

12. I like wearing Converse(the shoes).

13. I whacked my head on a coffee table when I was two and had to get five stitches perfectly placed on my forehead in very plain sight.

14. Regarding 13, after the nurses put on the numbing stuff on my wound, I wanted to go home even before they stitched it up because I felt better. I didn’t even need a straight jacket.

15. I’ve flown overseas twice, once to Australia and once to Thailand.

16. I like reading play scripts out loud and giving the characters different voices. XD

17. People tell me I’m a brilliant cook. I try to discourage this kind of thinking though, because it means they want me to cook for them all the time. XD

18. I go barefoot about 95% of the time.

19. I have about twenty sketchbooks lying about my house at the moment.

20. I love to clean, just because I adore organized and clean things. :3

21. I know how to drive a tractor, three-wheeler, and forklift quite well.

22. I adore playing Clue, but I have a hard time getting anyone to play it with me because I win too much. XD

23. I can’t stand being still for more than five minutes, meaning, I’m always fidgeting. XD

24. I’m revolted by tomatoes, just by themselves or on sandwiches, but I like salsa.

25. I’ve trained in martial arts for 6 and a half years and instructed it for 2 years.

Not too exciting, but meh, I don't care much. XD

And

Shao Feng Li wrote: 11. I really want to know what KagayakiWashi scarred his friend with in his #19.

I'm curious about this too.
goldenspines

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 pm

I'll give it a try.

1. I remember things better if it's put to a song.

2. I love disney movies...even their sequels (I have a feeling I am the only one on this forum who feels this way and am prepared for major criticizing and ridicule)

3. When I was 5 my parents took myself and my family on a cruise to hawaii for my birthday. I have yet to go on another.

4. My parents and I would take frequent trips over to Williamsburg, Virgina (I love that place).

5. My first car was a cadillac SLS. (I miss that car *sniff*.

6. I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to things I like. Typically whatever I get into becomes discontinued or unavailable.

7. I love to collect dragon things. (plushes, figures, pictures).

8. When I had to choose a theme for my room I went with Wolves since there wasn't much decor for foxes. :p

9.I have an irrational fear of moving water. (get me in it, I'm ok...til I look at the shore...then I have a panic attack)

10. I grew up in the Los Angeles area and lived about 30 minutes from disney land (however we all know that's about one hour to two hours traffic time. XD)

11. I love to draw. I have to at least once a week or I will literally go insane.

12. I tend to have the best luck at finding cool things at thrift stores. :D (got a 30 gallon fish tank with evrything but the gravel, water and fish for...$1. XD my mother in law insisted on buying it for me for Christmas)

13. My husband and I have every game system except a PS3.

14. I live in one of the few places in the US that can still be deemed the Wild West.

15. I have a whole part of my family that I never met. (My maternal grandmother who got divorced and started another family....again....)

16. I like working with my hands (sculpting, sewing, etc)

17. I am the last in my family to upgrade their cell phone. (have yet to do it still)

18. I met Plus One at one of their premier showings of their second album.

19. I'm on a bowling league. Most of the women are age 63-89. XD I really lowered the age.

20. My team took the league championship last year.

21. I really like the snow...as long as I don't have to live in it....

22. I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic art.

23. I haven't had any schooling in art, but I really want to.

24. I love coming up with stories.

25. It was very hard for me to make this list. :p
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm

I dunno if i have 25 things to say about myself, but here goes...

1. I'm a Christian (obvious number one right?)

2. I have two sisters, an older and a younger.

3. I work at Subway

4. My father is a Wind Turbine Technician Trainer.

5. I am working on a webcomic! :B I am the crazy lady who created Stick Monkey. XD

6. I doodle all over my notes, even though I'm 20 years old...

7. I am a PROUD Twilight fan. That's right guys, I actually like cheesy unrealistic stories with happy unexpected endings. 8D No matter how cliche' some people claim them to be.

8. I just finished watching 5 hours of Ouran High School Host club. XD

9. I LOVE FOXES.

10. I sleep on a couch.

11. The size of my town is 2,000 people. (My college is 1,000 students XD)

12. Green, Yellow and Orange are my favorite colors.

13. I'm actually behind on a lot of anime series out there. ^^;

14. Scary fangirls terrify me. Seriously. Like Fangirls of Edward Cullen for example. O.O I mean I LOVE that series, but some people are CRAZY.

15. I have a cat that fetches.

16. I love coffee.

17. FOXES ARE CUTE! XD

18. I actually LIKE Fox News. There. I admit it. :P O'Reilly rocks, Hannity is cool, and Glen Beck is hilarious. Bwhaha.

19. I work at Subway. EAT FRESH.

20. I am fluent in the language of typing cute Emoticons.

21. I mispell words to make myself think I sound cuter, For example: That's Funeeee!" when I probably come across as a hyper kid on crack. xD.

22. I dont like driving much. At least not alone.

23. Football is enteraining to watch.

24. I like odd hairstyles, but I am not always brave enough to try them.

25. I LOVE FOXES
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Robin Firedrake » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 pm

1. I doubt I'll get to twenty-five...

2. The last vacation I've ever had was when I was 6.

3. For those of you who don't know (I can't imagine how you didn't find out) I love dragons.

4. Especially pirate dragons.

5. I like anthro art as well.

6. But for some strange reason it feels... Like I'm doing something wrong whenever I look at it even though I can't find anything wrong with liking dragon people.

7. When I hear or see the word random I immediately think of pickles...

8. Whenever I hear the old tongue twister: "A perfect pair of pink and purple, pin purforated, polka dotted pants." I think of a gorilla wearing the pants.

9. I'm writing a book, and though it has wizards I have a little argument to defend myself when people say I can't make good wizards if I want to be a good christian.

10. It goes a bit like this: "What's wrong with writing about it if I don't write about things like rituals and pentagrams and and things like that? It's mythical stuff in a mythical world and the humans can't even use magic!"

11. There is no eleven. MYSTERIOUS.

12. I'm scared of the dark :o

13. I'm scared of murky water.

14. I'm scared of heights.

15. I have made a mythical wood that is a mishmash of my favorite natural things.

16. It's called Ether wood and its trees are always green and crisp, there's always a light drizzle and a little bit of mist in the woods, there is no night time and everything inside looks like a painting.

17. I play on neopets. Le gasp!

18. I hate showing my work to anyone. Whether in my family or elsewhere I'm always dreadfully scared that SOMEONE is gona hate it.

19. I'm one of the few people who DOESN'T like ninjas!

20. I'm physically an utter wimp and a klutz.

21. If I could turn into any mythical creature it would be an anthro dragon.

22. If I could wear anything in a mythical world I would wear old rag like shirt and pants, a tan cloak, and carry a fancy lantern everywhere.

23. My favorite food is home made pepperoni pizza.

24. My favorite comedian is Tailor Mason.

25. I wouldn't have told you half of the things here if I didn't trust you guys so much.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 am

Copy/pasted from my Facebook

1. I have a love for trance music. Other names such as "techno", "electronic music", "club music", "rave music", and "drug music" may also apply. The pulsating bass-line, the euphoric melodies, and the catchy lyrics (when applicable) are too irresistible for me to not listen to. That's not to say I don't enjoy other forms of music, but in my opinion the majority of music I don't find to be very enjoyable. Some of my favorite trance artists are ATB, DJ Satomi, and Armin Van Buuren. Aside from trance, I love Abney Park, Regina Spektor, Enya, some Coldplay, Yiruma, and They Might Be Giants.

I also enjoy almost anything instrumental, and piano and/or strings always make music better. Finally, most contemporary rock, classic rock, rap, hip-hop, and country are not valid genres of music. They are forms of noise. =p

One day I want to go to a club and take some ecstasy... no I'm just kidding. XD

2. I enjoy video games. If a game follows any of the following criteria, I am bound to highly enjoy it:

-It is designed to be very team-oriented.
-It has a unique aesthetic feel and/or look to it.
-It contains numerous social or political criticisms and/or satires in it.
-It has a great story with characters that you become attached to.
-The soundtrack to it is amazing.
-It contains some philosophical undertones.

All those must be included with the required criteria of it being fun.

That being the case, this means that I think Halo is a waste of time. =p

3. To be honest, I don't read books too often but I wish I did. Books were one of the original methods of spreading and sharing ideas from one to another, and it's a great way to broaden your horizon or just engage in a good story.

4. I love movies. About a year ago I wondered about whether or not I wanted to go into some sort of film school to eventually write and direct movies. I dropped the idea knowing that it wouldn't be a very stable lifestyle. As such, I enjoy movies that follow the similar criteria for the reason I like certain video games (minus the team-oriented part). I have too many favorite movies, but to name a few: Oldboy, Dr. Strangelove, Children of Men, JSA, No Country for Old Men, Paprika, and There Will Be Blood.

5. I'm currently a psychology major with a minor in sociology. I eventually want to go into counseling psychology.

6. I more than often tend to question almost everything. I question social norms. I question "facts". I question statements given to me. This is the more sociological side of me. As such, I tend enjoy being a "social deviant" of some sort, many times for the sake of the principle. I question why we as humans in this social context do things this way. In my opinion, to accept everything that is spoon-fed to you can be highly dangerous.

7. I tend to constantly give side-commentaries while watching movies. This tends to bother people.

8. I am an INFP. Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. As a P, I tend to enjoy things that may challenge my values. For whatever reason, I find things like that more intriguing. I like having many possibilities and picking out of that collection of ideas. I also like to think of tons of random hypothetical scenarios. I also like the discussion more than the answer.

9. I like darker jeans more than brighter jeans. Bright jeans look weird on me.

10. I'm an Apple fan! I also am a PC fan, but I prefer using a Mac for more conventional purposes. I also became an Apple fan before anybody else I knew did, lol.

11. I'm not too picky with food. This may sound as a shock, but I actually like Chartwells.

12. When I was in Highschool I wanted to be an apologist. This suddenly changed when I realized that it required a lot of philosophical understanding. I enjoy philosophy, but I tend to reach a point where I just get drained from it (probably since I'm an F as opposed to a T).

13. I grew up mostly by my mom. Dad did some things, but my mom was totally the head of the household. She's a good house leader. XD

14. You know when someone shatters a plate or a glass in chartwells and everybody claps and hollers? It's dumb. Don't do it. Also, clapping in chapel just because everybody else is clapping is also dumb.

15. I always use my toothpaste from bottom-up. I hate having that indentation in the middle. I prefer to have the bottom of the tube all nice and flat.

16. I want some Korean food right now.

17. I think artificial sweeteners and high-fructose corn syrup are all retarded.

18. Music from certain games can make me teary-eyed. Even really old games. In fact, the older they are, the more nostalgic they are.

19. As of now, I have no real objection to questioning or perhaps even the disobedience of authority (obedience applies if the reasons are of moral reasons which transcend above the authority's ruling). As such, if I were drafted into a war, I would file for CO status. If that failed, I would probably be a draft-dodger and flee to Canada or something.

20. I'm allergic to cats. =( It sucks because I love cats.

21. I also love doggies. I love pets in general. They are so cute. =3

22. I love satire. There is no better way to criticize society or political ideology than with humor and over-exaggerated yet truthful reinterpretation.

23. Sometimes I feel liberal-minded. Sometimes I feel conservative-minded. Therefore, I simply say that I'm a moderate.

24. I love nailclippers. I find using them to be absolutely therapeutic.

25. People say I'm an optimistic realist or an optimistic cynic. Either way: society sucks.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 am

17. I think artificial sweeteners and high-fructose corn syrup are all retarded.

Me too! I HATE that stuff! I've become an obsessive label-reader because of HFCS. There are sometimes when I eat it anyway (mostly when I go out somewhere), but I don't want it in my house. XD Also Splenda tastes funny and I am skeptical of it.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 am

Corn syrup doesn't worry me, but cane sugars just taste better :X And I so wish companies would use real vanilla, like in Hershey's. I'd still pay for it.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Since I just posted one of these on Facebook last nit I guess I'll do the same here. ]:3

1) I am 19, going on 20 and I have never: dated, driven a car outside of Disneyland's Utopia, gotten high or drunk, smoked or gone to any sort of unsupervised party (not that dating and driving are in the same class as the others, I've just never done them) ]:b

2) When I get tired I think up the best things for my stories.

3) As much as I love drawing, I think I might have just a fraction of a bit more love for creating stories

4) I only have 5 friends in my state and I hardly ever see any of them. The rest of my friends are in North Carolina, Texas, Canada, Russia, France, Taiwan, and Indonesia.

5) I am a nerd/geek and VERY proud of it.

6) If I could choose any automobile to own it would be a black 2006 Yamaha YZF-R1

7) My favorite drink is Diet Coke. ]:3

8) I collect Glass bottles, stamps, action figures, and restaurant birthday candles.

9) I could eat cheese enchilada's from this one Mexican food place every day and not get sick from it.

10) As much as I love Transformers I do not have a favorite TF character.

11) If I could chose any animal to have as a pet it would be a T-rex...or a Sugar Glider.

12) I hate the state I live in and desperately want to move out of it.

13) I use to take piano and singing lessons

14) I want to learn how to play the Banjo

15) I don't wear make-up. Ever.

16) My favorite writer is C.S. Lewis. It's amazing how he can just paint a picture with words and bring it to life. (creation of Narnia in The Magician's Nephew, oh man, I could see it all!)

17) I love "coming of age" and "slice of life" stories as much as I love action and adventure stories.

18) I can force myself to burp whenever I want. ]:D

19) Hot/spicy food, and laughing really hard makes me sneeze. Ans when I sneeze I usually will sneeze 10+ times in a row causing me to become lightheaded and my nose to slam shut. ]XD;

20) I LOVE science and history, and they were my two favorite subjects in school.

21) If I could live ANYWHERE in the world I would live in a small town on a small island in the middle of nowhere(though it would have to have net access U-U).

22) I think I have an addiction to creating characters. I have hundreds of them and I know 98% of all their backgrounds.

23) I would love to travel the country in a motor home. It would just be awesome.

24) I deleted # 25. >}:DDDD
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm

KagayakiWashi (post: 1287470) wrote:24. I try to reference "O Brother Where Art Thou?" whenever I can.....I also reference movies/shows in everyday life.

I have only one thing to say to that... "Don't seek the treasure!!"

goldenspines wrote:
1. I’m addicted to crushed ice. No joke, I would munch on crushed ice all day if I could.

3. I was converted to a full fledged Doctor Who fan within 2 months of watching all the new and old series.

11. I can manage to wander around a book store for two hours without buying anything.

18. I go barefoot about 95% of the time.

22. I adore playing Clue, but I have a hard time getting anyone to play it with me because I win too much. XD

#1, 11, 18, and 22: me too! Only I can't get people to play clue with me, not because I win too much, but they just don't like the game as much as me! Its more fun with more people, though!

And #2, I became a Doctor Who fan when I started watching the new series. For some reason, I never liked it much until then. Now I love it!

My turn? Ugh, I struggled to get 25 of these things on my facebook... here we go!

1. In real life, I'm actually shy about liking anime, especially certain ones. I guess I'm afraid someone will think I'm weird. But at college I've found a bunch of people who like it, too, so I'm getting over that XD

2. I tend to give more details than needed in these kinds of things for fear of not giving enough detail and having someone say "What does she mean?"

3. I'm an art major, but not sure what I want to do with it after I graduate. I'm interested in illustrating, but what I really would like to do is write, draw, and publish my own graphic novel. Maybe some day?

4. I eat when I'm bored, so I have to stay occupied at night or I'll eat and gain weight >.<

5. I don't have texting. How behind the times is that? You can be the judge of that, but I simply can't afford it, otherwise, I'd have it merely for the convenience of it (and if you really want to know what I mean by 'convenience' PM me)

6. I hate wearing socks. I only wear them when I have to (ex: in the winter when my feet are really cold, when I wear shoes). In the summer, if I have to put socks on for some reason, they come off a.s.a.p.

7. I make my bed almost every day accept for Sundays, occasionally Saturdays, and for certain reasons during the week (like if I"m sick and I don't feel well or I plan to change the sheets that night/day)

8. I've never been out of the country, but I want to. This coming fall, my school is planning a trip to Scotland and I hope to be able to go!

9. I write fanfiction. It used to be for fun and because I was a geek, now its because it helps me improve my writing skills without having to worry about character creation/development (plus, I'm still a geek!)

10. I'm trying to reach 400 posts by the end of this week... seriously, I've been a member for over 4 years and I haven't even broke 1000 posts yet? Not active much? XD

11. After long abscences from this site I like to come back and go in the chat, especially when there are new members because they ask, "Are you new/did you join recently?" And I've had others say, "Welcome to the site!" Then I say, "No, been here 4 years ;p" I find it amussing, is that wrong? XD

12. The members here that I've known the longest that I think of immediatly/off the top of my head: Nate, Corrie, Steve. There are others I've known for a while, but those three come to mind first (no particular reason, they just do)

13. I'm bored right now, which is why I'm doing this

14. Sorta related to #13, I do these 'survey's' on face book when I'm bored... I've done three different ones to date. ^_^;

15. I'm running out of things to say...

16. I hate needles. I can't stand to watch myself or others be poked by one. I had allergy shots for 8 years as a child and due to this I now dislike needles. Can you blame me?

17. I copied a few of these answers from my facebook because I'm too unoriginal to think of new ones (not to mention its hard, dang it!)

18. I love reading a good book, but I have to be in the mood to read. When I am I can read like there is no tomorrow. Either that, or the book has to be amazingly captivating/interesting to get me to sit and read it for hours.

19. I hate to cook. But once I actually start cooking I don't mind it so much and I realize its not the cooking that I hate so much, its the clean up afterwards that I could do without.

20. My favorite animal has always been a cat, which I have two now, whom I love very much, but someday I want a dog. And if I got a dog (someday) it would be a welsh corgi (if I got a small breed) or a Huskie (if I got a large breed). Can anybody guess why I want a Corgi? (hint: look under my avatar and you might get an idea XD )

21. I can't spell very well. You might have noticed. I got if from my dad, but I find it funny that he now asks me how to spell words, and even funnier is the fact that I know how to spell them 90% of the time. Its amusing some of the words he asks about. XD

22. I use the XD face a lot on this site. I don't know why, but I usually only say 'lol' when I truly am laughing out loud

23. I love fifties and sixties music, specifically rock-and-roll from then. I like some of the seventies music, but IMO by the eighties rock-and-roll started to go down hill (with a few acceptions).

24. My middle name is 'Nichole', spelled with the h there, all because my parents wanted it to be 'different'. Well, they got there wish; it took me years to learn how to spell it because of that, and people see it now and go, "You spell it weird!" or something to that degree. *sigh* (some of you may find it odd that I give my middle name and not my first name, but Whatever! XD )

25. I'm actually excited that this is in general and not goof off, because that means I get post credit!
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 pm

ChristianKitsune (post: 1287619) wrote:3. I work at Subway

19. I work at Subway. EAT FRESH.

Sublimial advertising, Kit-chan??? All of a sudden I feel like a toasted Subway Club... :o:lol:
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Icarus » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm

1 Anthony Jordan Michaelson is not my name.

2 I got into math when my older brother said it was hard about twenty years ago.

3 My favorite movie is currently Pan's Labyrinth.

4 I don't really like Potter, though I've read all the books.

5 Best Wizard named Harry is Dresden.

6 "Don't ask me, I'm gay now." is possibly the best quote ever.

7 I've had one girlfriend, and she's currently dating my roommate.

8 I'll work for others before I'll work for myself.

9 I'm lazy.

10 Biking in the rain is more fun than you'd credit.

11 Etymology is fun

12 The biography page of the maintainer of etymonline is probably the only one that I've really enjoyed reading. I almost wished I'd bookmarked it.

13 I lose the game pretty often.

14 My mom is responsible for almost everything that's right with me.

15 My friend has the cutest daughter.

16 Waifs bring out my protective instincts.

17 Thus, I will not date them.

18 I've gotten farther than I thought I would without using "There is no spoon."

19 Remember to remove your socks immediately after riding in the rain. I wish I had.

20 I have the best family.

21 21 is not prime, but it is the product of two numbers that are. 1 doesn't count.

22 "Eleven" was redefined for me about three years ago.

23 'e' is my favorite number, and I know it to about 20 places.

24 It is my firm opinion that Andrew Wiles was gipped in the worst way.

25 "I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. In the Lord shall my soul be praised, let the meek hear and be glad."
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1287476) wrote:1. I like to accelerate fast if I'm the first one at a green light- unfortunately, the speed limits are only 35 around here. Who doesn't like to pretend to drive a race car, even in an SUV? XD

BTW, around here, the speed limits are 25, so count your blessings. ;)
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

[SIZE="1"]
1. I've always been tall. (within reason) Even when I was around eleven years old, I couldn't go into a store without people mistaking me for an employee.

2. I've been described as jealous, sweet, insane, hilarious, hardworking, caring and "someone who just likes to have fun". (Not all at the same time)

3. I had the heel of my foot chopped off by a mirror.

4. I've attended eight different schools.

5. I quote movies/comics/Brit-coms in everyday life.

6. I love it when a man is described as "Beautiful".

7. I've been called shy, but I'm really not. I just don't want to bother people.

8. I hate my church's Youth Group with a passion.

8. I name EVERYTHING. (My car, my computer, the little pink-and-white hamster that hangs off of my Trinity Blood messenger bag)

9. I love playing sports, but I suck at them. Ever trip backwards running for the ball? Not fun.

10. I could spend all my wages at Books-a-Million or Gamestop.

11. My favorite comedian is Bob Hope, with Jerry Lewis right behind.

12. I love Vampires, and I really dislike the Twilight series.

13. My Dad is a Pilot, and my Mum is a Lawyer.

14. I plan on becoming a clinical physiatrist.

15. People always ask why my Brother's and myself are so well-mannered. My reply? "You never had my Grandparents."

16. I second guess everything I do.

17. I've been to a Bob Dylan concert.

18. I like undertakers.

19. After I lent a friend an Anime Movie, her Mum told me, "You don't look like you'd be into that kind of stuff..." Is that a compliment..?

20. At school I have been deemed as "The one that likes Cross-dressers and Screamo."

21. I wear a black gel bracelet I caught at Mardi Gras. I haven't taken it off in two years.

22. I tend to cry over the dumbest things.

23. I play Go, and Frisbee.

24. I hate school drama. I really don't care that he dumped you, Okay?

25. I have two catchphrases. "Suck it up, Wimpy!!" & "That's not Pos*it*ive!" [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Scarecrow » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm

1. I love Greek Mythology.

2. My favorite food is Chinese food.

3. I can talk without moving my lips fairly well... can't throw my voice though.

4. I really wanna get a ventriloquist dummy.

5. I love puppets. I used to have my own puppet theatre my mom made me. 25 cents a show :P

6. I tried to be an actor for a couple years but lived to far away to keep going to auditions with no real job. I may try again (I saw someone
I used to see at auditions the movie Sydney White as a supporting character)

7. I was an extra in the movie Click and Frank Perretie's The Visitation. No shots of me made it into either movie though :(

8. Adam Sandler waved and said hi to me :D

9. My favorite movie is The Last Unicorn since I was 4

10. I don't like comedy much cause it's never really funny. The Office is hilarious though.

11. I love Power metal.

12. I love No Limit Texas Hold'em.

13. Got second place twice in two small (180 people) texas hold'em tournaments.

14. I own all the James Bond movies aside from the two with Daniel Craig.

15. Own 15 How to Draw Manga books.

16. Wanna go skydiving really bad. I think I'm gonna go over my next vacation.

17. Still deciding what I wanna be when I grow up (and I'm well out of high school)

18. I love board games. Favorite board game is probably Conquest of the Empire 2nd Edtion.

19. I have two garden gnomes. One is mooning someone and the other one is taking a dump on the lawn (or would be if I put him outside)

20. I love lawn ornaments.

21. Have about 5-6 different Chess sets but I suck at Chess.

22. Don't have a facebook/myspace/etc.

23. Still have my collection of over 1500 Pokemon TCG cards. My favorite card was that weird Ancient Mew movie promo card.

24. I love masks. Venetian Masks are my favorite. Would love to start a collection.

25. I like to sing and dance but I'm not really good at either :P
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Sapphire225 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

1. I'm African-American
2. I like green apples, but not red apples so much
3. I can draw, but I prefer writing
4. I don't have a scanner so I can't really post my artwork up
5. I'm the oldest of three
6. I had a very advanced vocabulary in 2nd grade, to a point I was transferred to a higher language class, but dropped back down because I did none of the homework.
7. I go to one of the best high schools in the country
8. I think I may be allergic to cheese, but never went to someone to confirm it.
9. I have a much larger vocabulary then many english teacher's do.
10. I prefer French over Spanish
11. I actually loved the dark and was never afraid of it when I was younger (I'd actually turn off my own light when I was 4)
12. I like Sagwa
13. I prefer Classic R&B, Jazz and older Rock from the 1960s to the 1980s than modern day music
14. I don't like rap, hip hop, metal, some modern day pop with a few exceptions.
15. I love twilight but not IN LOVE with Edward Cullen
16. I don't curse
17. I text more than I talk and can text up to 150 messages a week
18. I never tried smoking or drinking
19. I don't like vegetables.
20. I love Transformers!
21. In fact, I like alot of giant robot anime, especially when the robots are sentient.
22. I love Megaman X but not the new NT Warrior
23. I watch anime like Burn Up and I'm a girl
24. I started school at 18 months and went to 9 different schools up until now.
25. I prefer mints over bubblegum ever since I got my braces taken off

Extra: I have a lazy left eye and I don't like Family Guy :P. I'm not or never was afraid of snakes, spiders, heights, thunderstorms, roaches, mice, needles and many things other people would afraid of but used to be afraid of automatic toilets and I'm still afraid of ripped leather chairs.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Sheenar » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Some copy-and-paste action:

1. I fell in Lafayette Bayou at the age of 12 while crabbing on a trip to New Orleans to visit family.
2. I really want a pet rat someday.
3. I want to buy a harness for the cat I'm getting and teach it to walk outside (if Pebbles will behave, that is...:P). Same with the rat.
4. I haven't eaten crawfish in almost 5 years. If you make crawfish (the right way), I will love you forever. :D (Same with Gumbo! :D)
5. Did I mention I'm a big procrastinator? The pressure of the last minute rush motivates me. I don't know why, though.
6. I've had 3 really awesome pet turtles in my lifetime. How my ownership of them ended happened the same way (except for the one that died--I fed him pieces of bread because I wasn't sure what he was supposed to eat): I took them outside to walk around, got called to do something, forgot to put them up and came back to find them gone. Lesson: Watch your turtles and put them away before going off to McDonald's.
7. Chicken nuggets are my comfort food.
8. At youth camp one year, we played football with a fish. Yep, a raw whole one. Yes, it was nasty. (But it was fun. :D)
9. I've been to Louisiana, Mississippi, Mexico, and Pennsylvania. Still have never been farther west than San Antonio.
10. I became a Christian at the age of 13, but didn't really grow a lot until I came to college.
11. I grew up in an abusive home, but I know God's going to use that to reach others.
12. Puzzles are fun --I love them. But if I lose even one piece, I can't bring myself to finish the puzzle.
13. If you walk inside my dorm, you will see that I love cats --especially tigers.
14. I have eaten at an ice cream place that was featured in the movie Witness (haven't seen it --all I know is that it involves the Amish).
15. I listen to a wide variety of music. Except rap --can't stand it.
16. When I went to PA, I found it funny that some of the Amish would try to bling out their buggy with a string (or several) of electric lights...seems kind of ironic.
17. I have defeathered chickens. It was for class. We processed chickens in an assembly line-type thing.
18. Which brings me to the origin of one of my nicknames: "Chicken Blood". I got some on my shoe in that lab--asked my friend for help getting it off--and he christened me with the gangster name "Chicken Blood". He still calls me that.
19. Which then brings me to another trend with some people from the Wesley (the Methodist student center): They say that since I am "Chicken Blood", that obviously means I am hiding drugs inside Pebbles. Why else is she only allowed to go to the bathroom on command? XD
20. I have a gold cap on a tooth, which adds further evidence to me being a gangster. XD
21. My three favorite channels: Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and Discovery Health Channel. I also enjoy the History channel. This is why I am a bit behind what is "popular" in the current day --I think I am still kind of stuck in the 90s in that aspect.
22. My favorite book of the Bible is Hebrews and my favorite passage is 2 Corinthians 4.
23. The horses in the barn have snotty noses. I've been slimed a couple of times. My favorite horse in the barn is named Squishy. She apparently likes to lick the fan attached to her stall and chew on the wood posts. She makes funny faces...
24. I fell off a donkey once at the age of 4. My aunt and mom had the bright idea of putting me on the donkey backwards for a picture. The donkey laughed at me.
25. I graduate in May with a Bachelor's of Science in Animal Science. I wonder why the B.A.'s get to abbreviate while I have to spell it out to avoid saying I have a B.S. degree? I sent my first job application about a week ago! :D
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ich1990 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Sheenar (post: 1288943) wrote:25. I graduate in May with a Bachelor's of Science in Animal Science. I wonder why the B.A.'s get to abbreviate while I have to spell it out to avoid saying I have a B.S. degree? I sent my first job application about a week ago! :D

Better than having an S.T.D. I suppose.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby Sheenar » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm

ich1990 (post: 1288945) wrote:Better than having an S.T.D. I suppose.

What's funny about that is the fact that, at my university when I started as a freshman, all of our student usernames started with std. Std is supposed to stand for "student", but we would all joke about having an std.

Now they changed the system to where the new usernames are just initials and numbers without the std. But those of us in the "old crowd" are stuck with our stds. Which is why I created an alias for my university email account. XD
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

ich1990 (post: 1288945) wrote:Better than having an S.T.D. I suppose.

rofl XD

My DA account
My MAL

Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Sae-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm

1. I tend to act older than I really am.
2. I like to listen to Christian Rock and Japanese Rock.
3. I have 5 email addresses.
4. I love to write fiction.
5. I play all of Adventure Quest's RPGs.
6. I have to sometimes check my profile page on one site to remember what anime/mangas I've seen/read.
7. I love music, and I play an instrument, but I can hardly sing.
8. I am going to do Script Frenzy in April and NaNoWriMo in November. What's worse is that I'm actually excited about it.
9. I love drawing manga-style, and yes, I did draw my avatar. (The avvy I have as of right now.)
10. I can translate Latin into English and somewhat vice-versa.
11. I don't like coffee, and prefer tea to it.
12. I used to write fan fiction a lot, but then once I discovered original fiction I moved on.
13. I've been told that I critique writing in a way similar to an English teacher, but I'm not sure if that's true.
14. I know what the real meaning of "per se" means. (Latin.)
15. I like looking up new words in the dictionary (or rather, Dictionary.Reference.com).
16. I sing along with my J-pop songs, but I only understand about 1% of what they're saying.
17. I like computers. A lot. And the Internet... greatest invention ever. ;)
18. I am very bad at Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii.
19. I would like to get a job that has to do with computers, graphics, and/or writing.
20. I only did this so I could see how my new avatar looks. ;)
21. I just realized that this said 25 things instead of 20. >.>
22. I broke a bone once playing soccer.
23. I play a sport that isn't that popular in the US.
24. I do not watch football. And I don't get why people like it. (Sorry.)
25. I like action/suspense and inspirational movies. Sorry, no chick flicks for me.
Sae-chan

Postby Warrior4Christ » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 am

1. I have two degrees. One of them with first class honours. :D
2. I've lived in the same house (with parents) all my life.
3. I was baptised as an infant at the same church I go to now...
4. I've been to Australian states and territories except Tasmania.
5. I've never owned a portable music device. Except for an old CD walkman which stopped playing if you bumped it, and is thus not very portable.
6. My first digital camera I've ever owned is a DSLR I got almost 3 months ago.
7. My favourite genres of music are rock, alternative, indie, acoustic.
8. I play bass guitar and have two of them. The sum of their strings is 9.
9. I have recorded 3 tracks for a CD which is coming out sometime in the future...
10. I like the raw sounding pick noise against a bass string.
11. I like songs with cellos. I wish I could play one (and owned one).
12. The drums would be cool to play as well.
13. My eyes aren't that good... -5.0 D.
14. I had cyst removed from behind my ear when I was 14.
15. I am an ISTJ.
16. I like RTS and racing games mainly.
17. I like playing cards.
18. I've been on TV for 2 seconds. On the very side of the screen, so you can hardly see me.
19. In years 8 and 10, I got in the top 20 in the state for a maths competition.
20. I like geeky humour.
21. I've never worked in retail.
22. I got my driving licence on the day I could, and my provisional licence two weeks after I could have.
23. I like discovering weird/coincidental relational connections in life.
24. I've removed pretty much everything in the interior of my car that can be (and replaced it).
25. I don't eat margarine. Or butter.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Robin Firedrake » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 am

5. I play all of Adventure Quest's RPGs.

YOU ROCK! So do I :D
Robin Firedrake

Postby Roz » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 am

1. My real name is not Roz. :P

2. I HATE/am terrified of spiders and sharks.

3. My favorite drink ever is a chocolate raspberry frappe at a good coffee shop.

4. I love any sport connected to water (swimming, skiing, tubing, knee-boarding, jet skiing, rowing, wake-boarding at beach, etc.)

5. I LOVE soft-ball.

6. I love the sound of cleats on concrete.

7. I (like many others here) quote movies in everyday life.

8. I am horrible at grammar (which you will see before the end of this I'm sure!).

9. I have tri-colored eyes. Blue-ish on the outside, green-ish in the middle and a little bit of hazel just before the black part.

10. People used to call me Anne of Green Gables when I was younger because of my temper and hair color. Possible reason for number I did 11.

11. I took Tang Soo Do for several years and loved it!

12. My sister lives in South Korea right now.

13. I collect movie soundtracks and own 18 at this point in time.

14. I own around 80 movies made before 1960.

15. I am allergic to nickel so when I buy earrings or a necklace or a bracelet I have to get real gold or silver. :jump:

16. Some peoples avatars here scare me to death.

17. I like asking deep (for me!) questions about God, life, right and wrong, etc.

18. I love to draw.

19. My favorite subjects on school were History, Science, Math (back when I understood it!) and Literature.

20. I love looking at the sky with my telescope. Makes me feel peaceful for some reason.

21. One reason I love anime is because I can tell what their faces are saying much better than in real life.

22. I love watching storms, the kind where thunder shakes the house!

23. I have never had a broken bone (I have no idea how!)

24. When I'm listening music (church, someones car) that is to loud and hurts my ears I tilt my head sideways and put my hand on one ear. My ears are REALLY fine tuned, just about anything hurts them.:red:

25. Jesus is my best friend.
Roz

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 pm

I've been wanting to do one of these for a while...

1. I have 4 cats, and some day I want to be the crazy cat lady.

2. My favorite color is purple.

3. I can't stand having curtains or blinds open at night, it freaks me out! Right now, my kitchen window doesn't have any blonds or curtains, and so I hate being in there at night, especially if I'm alone O_O It just freaks me out in movies and stuff, when they look at the window, and there's like, a face there, and then it disappears!! My kitchen is on the second story, though... XD;;

4. I love the ocean, yet I live in the middle of the desert.

5. I used to love winter, but since this year I've found that I like summer a lot better, and I can't wait for it to be summer again! I've even gone out and bought some summer clothes already.

6. I love art, it's one of my passions. But I'm so shy about it that hardly anyone knows my ability, aside from people at my school (Since I have to participate in peer critiques @_@)

7. I also love music very much.

8. I play the guitar, and I'm actually starting to get kind of good at it. At least, I don't completely suck at it anymore... haha

9. Mango is my favorite fruit, and I think it has the best fragrance of anything in the world.

10. I would be more in shape, but I love relaxing and eating too much. It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I think there are better ways to spend my free time than working out XD;; And I love food!

11. I have never gone on more than one date with the same person.

12. I like buying more clothes than I should. I've almost got enough to last me 3 weeks... :sweat:

13. I hate writing papers, and almost always put them off until the last minute.

14. I'm in a band, and I love everyone in it dearly. I always stand out, though, since most all of them wear black 90% of the time, and I wear bright colors. Also, everyone else's instruments are black(Even the acoustic guitar...), and my guitar is bright, sparkly red.

15. I have a wide variety of music that I listen to. People always ask me what my favorite type of music is, or what my favorite band is, and I always am like, "Uhh... I seriously have no idea. o_o"

16. I have 4 older brothers who are all VERY different. Yet we all got along pretty well, most of the time.

17. I've never broken a bone, and I hadn't ever had stitches until this last summer, when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

18. I'm 18, but sometimes I act like I'm 5.

19. I think one of the main reasons I decided to do art as a career is because I feel like I can still act like a kid, and get away with it XD

20. While I was writing the last thing, my brother, who I hadn't actually talked to since September called me! :D

21. My middle name is Elizabeth. I almost like it more than my first name...

22. I used to go on forums all the time a few years ago, and then I almost completely dropped it for a long time. But Now I'm picking it back up again! :D

23. I like to sleep, a lot. If I've got free time and don't have anything to do, there's about a 70% chance that I'll be sleeping.

24. I really like blonde hair, and wish my hair was blonde naturally :(

25. I've dyed my hair every color aside from pink. It's happening, hopefully soon.
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Next

Return to General