a few quick questions

Talk about anything in here.

a few quick questions

Postby armeck » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:52 pm

i have a few questions. i don't have internet at my house so i will not be able to check these very often.

1, are you an animator (stick figures count too)

2, would you like to get into animating (stick figures count too:P)

3, am i the only animator you know of on this forum?

4, do you think it would be cool if i made a christian animators forum?

thank you!!!
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 pm

I think we have enough "Christian" animations where stick figures count personally ^^;

The Christian media is saturated with sub-par animations, and productions. (that's not to say that there aren't any Decent to amazing works out there) But we need to raise our standards, I mean if we are to offer our BEST to God why not offer our BEST work?

I kid you not, I saw some stuff on television a few months ago where the mouths didn't even match and they looked like powerpuff girls on crack. >_< That is the reason why no one really takes us seriously...

If we are to reach others, then stick figures probably won't cut it... Start a forum if you want, that's your choice but there needs to be some effort put into the work. That's all I'm saying XD.

I'm not that great at animating, but I want to learn how to do it better. XD.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby goldenspines » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm

1. I don't consider myself one, but I've tried it a few times.

2. Maybe some 3D stuff if I got the opportunity to learn.

3. Nope, I know a few others. ^_^

4. I suppose so, if you could get enough people interested.
goldenspines

ah yes

Postby armeck » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 pm

[quote="ChristianKitsune (post: 1287359)"]I think we have enough "Christian" animations where stick figures count personally ^^]

i understand 100% and yes a lot of times christian cartoons are so dumb you wonder if the people who made them would be embarrassed to say so. and yes we do need to raise our standards wayyyyyyyyy up!!!! i see that you are not an experienced animator. you don't sit down for 15 minutes and made a 5 minuet cartoon! it take LOTS of practice and schooling and stuff like that! no you are not going to put stick figure videos on t.v. by a christian forum i don't mean a forum to reach people!!! i mean a place where christians can come to post there animations and get better. in animating weather it is stick figures or anime people it is basically the same, just more advanced.
armeck

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 pm

1. Sadly no

2. Yeah, animating seems interesting.

3. Right now I think.... I'm still kinda new here

4. I think it'll be cool.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 pm

1. Yes. I do typographic and logo animation professionally.

2. I'm going to attempt a short 2-3 minute character animation at some point, hopefully in the near future. As I have never done this, improvement will be required.

3. No.

4. I really wish we could have a more centralized and populated art forum for Christians, (note how I phrased that) and it would be nice if it was in a preexisting location since many people are already forum heavy and are usually not inclined to posting regularly in more than one or two major forums.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby AJV » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey there,

Answers:cool:

1. Yes, I have been into animation since I was 9 when I got the Steven Spielberg Lego Moive Maker Set.

2. Yes, I would like to go into Anime (Japanese cartoons),Flash,and maybe Claymation. I currently make Lego Films You can see here:http://www.youtube.com/user/AJVfilms

3.No, I met another person here who made the Mr. Potato Heads invading Lego Land Movie (I don't remember the name of it)

4.Yeah that sounds cool.
[url=ajvsblog.blogspot.com]Image[/url]ImageImage
AJV

Postby armeck » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 am

well thank you!!!!!! my youtube user name is the same as this one so ad me as a friend!!!!
armeck

Return to General