So who's gonna party tonight?

Talk about anything in here.

So who's gonna party tonight?

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 pm

I am. It's the first time in a while that I get to host something at my place so I'm really looking forward to it.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Sohma » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Sounds like fun! ^-^ My family is just going to play board games and such, but I'm sick, so I don't know if I'll be functioning enough to actually play, lol. XD
We watched the New Years Rudolph movie for the first time last night. We were laughing at it the whole time, I swear that movie was on drugs. @-@
[SIZE="6"]ily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Genesis 27:4
"When you prepare the tasty food that I love, bring it to me, and I will eat. Then I will bless you before I die."[/SIZE]
Sohma

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 pm

I might. I only got invited to a party where there will only be one person I know there, so... I'm not sure. XD I might just stay home with my mom, though
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 pm

I know, there aren't really a lot of good New Year's specials. The only one I even remember watching was the Charlie Brown one, but I haven't seen it in like 15 years or something. XD
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Sohma » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1278863) wrote:I know, there aren't really a lot of good New Year's specials. The only one I even remember watching was the Charlie Brown one, but I haven't seen it in like 15 years or something. XD

That was on too, it was cute! ^^
I never really thought there were new years specials until last night :lol:.
[SIZE="6"]ily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Genesis 27:4
"When you prepare the tasty food that I love, bring it to me, and I will eat. Then I will bless you before I die."[/SIZE]
Sohma

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:13 pm

I will be. I'll be heading to a party in about 2 hours. Can't wait.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 pm

we're going out to eat XD... and probably celebrate quietly...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm

I don't feel like partying.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Well, it turns out that I'm just staying at home, with my best friend, and we're going to drink sparkling cider!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Nate » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 pm

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Corkyspaniel » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm

I am! My church is having a Youth party, with a small, crazy, gathering and food.:dance:
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby Sanderson » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 pm

I am. Going over to my buddy's house. Booze and fireworks! Will be fun.
Sanderson

Postby Amzi Live » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:28 pm

Gonna spend the night with the family over at my grandmother's place.
^^ I know it'll be fun\
Happy New Year guys!
[font="Arial Narrow"] Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm86:11[/font]
Proud lurker? Join MOES,and help us stay cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amzi Live

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

I've been invited to 3 differant parties.

I'm spending the countdown at one
Going to another after
Then going to another, and hopefully spending the night there.

I'm looking forward to it ^_^ But I'm not overdoing it with the alky-hol dis year though.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:08 pm

Church Youth Group + Other Youth Group + New Years + Birthday Bash + Sledding Party + Espionage action = THE BEST ALL NIGHT NEW YEARS EVE PARTY EVER.

All thats happening tonight. Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow. If not, I'm either A) Party'd out. Or B) Dead. XD Happy New Year everyone!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Ah man, no one ever invites me to a party. Oh I feel so, so lonely.

@ Blackroses-I wouldn't recommend you driving yourself home then. Be careful! I mean even if you only drink a little bit, don't risk it. Make sure whoever does is sober.
ADXC

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

I gonna stay home and watch dvds and new years specials on tv. Sometimes I go to church for new years and sometimes I stay home. Some of my family are going to church, staying home or go out some other places.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Stephen » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:14 pm

I wish. None of my friends are doing anything. So I will probably have a few drinks and watch some UFC stuff or something.
Stephen

Postby bakura_fan » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 pm

oh yeah! PARTY....*cough*...Just me my self and i...My husband's working, so the only others I have here are Rusty (red heeler), Jessie (blue heeler puppy), Tiana (chihuahua puppy), Ceara (chihuahua mix), Esther (tabby cat), Cleo*patra*(calico cat), Momo (cockatiel grey), Teo (cockatiel yellow), and whoever I pilly with on puzzle pirates...
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Don't forget to celebrate the leap second, too.
Mithrandir

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:18 pm

Cheesecake, taquitos, hard pomegranate lemon aid, and Coke.

Good to go.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm

As usual my family and I christen the new year over Welche's White Grape juice, Wheat Thins, and Spray can cheese. Yeah it isn't much, but it is a tradition every year of which we love to do.

Also for those of you, who have no party to go to, like myself, I say watch the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi. It runs until January 2nd at 6 am.
ADXC

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am

Well, my party was a blast and thankfully nobody got blitzed even though there were copious amounts of alcohol available. XD But the atmosphere was really nice and relaxed. I even had a couple of drinks, which happens pretty much never. There was also Mario Party 7 and lots of other random stuff.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby LadyRushia » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:58 am

Yesterday was very interesting for me, XD. We had a massive wind storm that knocked out all our power. My friend called me and we decided she'd pick me up and then go to pick up our other friend 'cause she needed a ride anyway. After that, we were all starving and the only place open was Wendy's, XD. Then, my friend locked her keys in her car so she had to call her mom to unlock it for her. We went back to my friend's house and there was still no power; it didn't come back on until like 9:30 or something. Then my parents came over and we had lots of snacks, etc. I had my first glass of wine ever, then 2009 came and my friends and I ran around outside in the freezing cold, XD. Then my parents left and when they got home they called me and told me we still didn't have power, so I spent the night at my friend's house. They had brought my car over anyway, so yeah, XD. It was an interesting night.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby KagayakiWashi » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

So I ended up going to a friend's house and played a few word games.....while trying to get the text message "Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick us into 2010" to show up on Fox News. Didn't happen. Oh well.
I also sneaked around the house with my Burger King mask on and scared one of my friends.....thankfully, I didn't get arrested.....
We also had a guy at our church talk about UFOs. Pretty interesting.....
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:37 pm

That was the most awesome party ever. "."

I got duck-taped to the wall (It was a game), went sledding, rocked out loud on bass, and got to play dodge ball. But the highlight of the night, is when became a ninja and scared the pants off of everybody all while managing not to get shot by the pirate. (yet another game)

It was fun.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Last night I was reserved. We kept it toned down and just went to go see the spirit. TONIGHT! I party... Friends are coming in town, we've got awesome foodz, and I just picked up a bottle of Knob Creek and Crown Royal. On a related note, I now have a really swanky dice bag.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby ADXC » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Sounds like everyone had a great time! But I hope I never consume alcohol.
ADXC

Postby Puguni » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 pm

New Year's days are always relatively Asian. I think the stereotype that Asians are cheap falls flat when you've been to one of their New Year's celebrations. *nod*
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Stephen » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Sounds like everyone had a great time! But I hope I never consume alcohol.

Ever use Nyquil?
Stephen

Next

Return to General