wanna see something weird?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby termyt » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 am

chibiphonebooth (post: 1277406) wrote:i dunno, i've never tried. XD

I think many of us have been around long enough to know that you have.

I know I can. Perhaps I just did...
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Nikolai Melodie » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 am

the sad, sad truth about this is that I knew the names and phyla of all of those the second I saw their pictures. Physalia <3

....*Never take an Advanced Zoology Honours class* It will WARP you
:angel:
Nikolai Melodie

Postby MangArtist » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm taking some sort of weapon if I go to the ocean again. o_o;;; I hate things like those.
The top one looks like a spinalcord with a brain at the top. D:
MBlight (post: 1277433) wrote:Those Portugese Men of War (we call them Blue Bottles) are everywhere on our coasts, I got stung by one once... it wasn't fun, it hurt like hell, wrapped itself around my leg...

D8 If one ever did that to me, that leg would have to go.

Here's another thing I wouldn't want to swim with. O_o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mneDhOtVEQw&feature=related
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 pm

first Jaws now this thing... lol nobodys going to even step into the ocen any more xD But I don't blam them they do look Scary >.<

[quote="MangArtist (post: 1278439)"]I'm taking some sort of weapon if I go to the ocean again. o_o]

lol...xD
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 pm

MangArtist (post: 1278439) wrote:I'm taking some sort of weapon if I go to the ocean again. o_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mneDhOtVEQw&feature=related[/url]

Asdfjkl monop qrs tuv... That thing looks.. Gaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm going to have nightmares now :sniffle: XDD

Awww, it died shortly after being captured ;___; Poor thing >_>

I say this after I said all of the above XDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby animechica » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Oh wow, on this topic, one year when my family was on vacation at the ocean in North Carolina, my aunt was swimming out by the pier, saw something that looked like a bottle, so she reached out to get it and it was a portuguese man o' war! THEN SHE CARRIED IT BACK TO THE BEACH SO WE COULD ALL SEE IT. O_O

...yeah, my aunt is one crazy woman, haha.
animechica

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]All of those look like they would be really tasty grilled with a slice of lemon, soy sauce and a touch of wasabi.[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby GeneD » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 am

Blue bottles are very common on our shores. (I find it strange that a lot of people don't seem to be familiar with these, but obviously it's not unusual.) A few weeks ago vacationing in Mozambique I was stung in the back by one of these suckers. Burned like crazy and my arm went numb. On one of the other days the whole coastline had an almost unbroken line of them washed up on the beach, needless to say we didn't go swimming that day.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Previous

Return to General