Some people can be so hateful and mean T_T

Talk about anything in here.

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:35 am

I was play QQ Games, then I was starting chat with people on in the side chat room saying that I like South Korea and stuff. Then some guy said that they suck and that they eat dogs. So I left to another chat room told what had happened, then somebody said that the U.S should have bomb Korea instead of Iraqi. I said that was not right to say and why do u hate them so much? And all I got back was “I have freedom of speech so I can say whatever I want.â€
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:51 am

[quote="FnlFntsyYuna (post: 1276787)"]I was play QQ Games, then I was starting chat with people on in the side chat room saying that I like South Korea and stuff. Then some guy said that they suck and that they eat dogs. So I left to another chat room told what had happened, then somebody said that the U.S should have bomb Korea instead of Iraqi. I said that was not right to say and why do u hate them so much? And all I got back was “]

Sorry to hear that, I myself have encountered thing like that with people who get an attitude for me for just being nice and myself like I always do my best to.You don't even have to do anything with these type of people and they hate you,its quite sad really.

And I hope you feel better , God Bless and Happy Sabbath.

And keep doing the right thing and being yourself, people like that are sadly influenced by our the Evil One our enemy. God is with you and is proud of you:)
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:06 am

[quote="FnlFntsyYuna (post: 1276787)"]And all I got back was “]
Well yes, but with that comes responsibility to use it well/properly. They obviously haven been.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:44 am

It's the internet; there are a lot of idiots on the internet. Don't get too worked up over 15-year-old boys who think they know everything there is to know. Hatred comes from ignorance, so they clearly don't know anything about the countries they claim to hate, XD.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Puguni » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:00 am

I can't find the picture, but it was basically an equation:

Internet + People = Evil?

Anyway, anonymity brings out the nasty in the people because it's so easy to say mean things and get away with it. You shouldn't let it get to you too much; everyone's a little bit racist. I'm really sorry that that happened though. The best thing to do is just leave like that girl. Arguing doesn't get through to those kinds of people.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:27 am

[SIZE="1"]
Then some guy said that they suck and that they eat dogs.

I actual had the honor of meeting a long term missionary who lives in North Korea. (He's a black-belt! This guy rocked. X3 ) Anyway, getting back on subject, he said they did eat dogs. -because a majority of the population is starving. So, instead of "Mr.Grouchy" seeing that as in insult to the Koreans, he should be pitiful, and realize how blessed we are to not have to worry about food.

So... no matter how hard you try, Yuna, you still can't whop them over the head. If if they do deserve it. (^w^)

I've noticed people do the same on Youtube comments. Sheesh. Some people are just so biased.[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 am

Aw, sorry to hear that, Hotaru. =(

Most people on internet chats are nasty/cruel. That's why I find it best to avoid public game chats. They tend to get nasty fast and you see things that would best be erased from your memory ;P.
Try to be safer on those, k buddy?
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:21 am

I'm so sorry you had to see that.

There are some messed up, hate-filled people on the Internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby minakichan » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:39 am

Internets are full of dramaz.

Er... I think he was talking about North Korea... what reason does anyone have to bomb the South?! And people say that only because, well, North Korea HAD a nuclear program while Iraq not so much, so the invasion of Iraq was a waste. But whoever said that is probably just misparroting what he heard on TV.

As for eating dogs, hey, Asians and thrifty and unwasteful. While Americans are out buying houses they can't afford and throwing out half the food they buy, Asians can live for a long time conservatively XD;
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm

As for eating dogs, hey, Asians and thrifty and unwasteful. While Americans are out buying houses they can't afford and throwing out half the food they buy, Asians can live for a long time conservatively XD;

[SIZE="1"]....Thank you, Minakichan. That is a very odd, yet optimistic outlook. X3 [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

[quote="LadyRushia (post: 1276794)"]It's the internet]

This.

And this.

Oh and this.

Yes. Do not let internet people bother you. Half of them are 13-year-old boys, and we all know how they are.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Nate » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 pm

We can? Thanks for giving us permission!

Just kidding. I echo what others have said, 90% of the people online are idiots. Don't let 'em bug ya.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Mave » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

[quote="minakichan (post: 1276803)"]....Asians can live for a long time conservatively XD] Not if Americans chose to blow them up first.

[SIZE="4"]Super retarded jokes[/SIZE] aside [pls do forgive me for my humor if it disagrees with you], I love folks from both regions.

Long explanation:
On the Internet, human beings typically loosen their sense of responsibility and accountability for their words and actions, behind the veil of anonymity. Therefore, 1) there is no need to take declared statements/'smarts' of too seriously 2) there is a constant need to be careful of motives.

Short explanation: [quote="Lady Rushia"]
It's the internet]
It's your freedom of choice to listen to them or ignore them. :cool:
Mave

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 am

The amount of times that sentence has been quoted in this thread is reminding me of "Long live the expo. Long live the expo. Long live the expo. Long live the expo." XDDD.

Also remember, the internet is taken very seriously by a lot of people. You're only adding to the serious if you become one of them.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby ST. Attidude » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 am

ShiroiHikari (post: 1277441) wrote:
Yes. Do not let internet people bother you. Half of them are 13-year-old boys, and we all know how they are.

So true...but worse, most of them are probably much older than that but act as such an age...:shake:

Those jerks are probably just jealous that koreans eat dogs. :lol:

I agree with everyone here, 'Yuna, don't let the people on the web get to you.

Look at it this way, if college professors say not to trust Wikipedia (which is a .org site, may I remind you), then why should we take every word from some stranger seriously?...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:17 am

ST. Attidude (post: 1277474) wrote:Look at it this way, if college professors say not to trust Wikipedia (which is a .org site, may I remind you), then why should we take every word from some stranger seriously?...

Let's not go down this road. >_>
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:50 pm

Yea, there are a lots of idiots on the internet and I’m not going to let them get to me anymore. Thanks so much for your comments on here. ^_^ Merry Christmas! And Fliz Navidad!! (In Spanish lol)
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby F.M Disciple » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

I don't know why people hate each other ( Besides the conditon of sin.)

All I know is that according to the Bible humanity is created in God's image and that God does not favor one Race/ethnicity over the other.

some people become prejudiced towards others because, someone of a different race did something evil towards them in the past. And as a result they will unjustly generalize types of people (I can't think of any just reason to generalize people to be honest) is this right of course not.

and other times it's out of pure ignorance, this can be solved sometimes if people take the time to learn more about other people to rid them selves of hate.

And another reason why people are bigoted towards others is because they were raised that way. A sad fact to be sure.

But the thing i've realized is that the greatest cure of prejudice is Christ, only by having a realtionship with Christ can a person make a huge change in how they view other people.

My realtionship with God is probably the reason why I view different ethnicitys and races as one.

don't lose heart.
Prejudice will completly die out someday.
F.M Disciple

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Dude we eat pigs... That's a tad more disgusting if you think about it.
Yeah, 'freedom of speech' has been slowly moving to stupidville over the past couple of years. People think that yelling "SCREW whoever" is the correct usage of frredom of speech.

If you really want to get on someone's nerves, try to tell them the gospel (which I suppose is your main doctrine considering the website,) then if they try to shut you up claim 'freedom of speech', simply a suggestion.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Nate » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:11 pm

F.M Disciple wrote:God does not favor one Race/ethnicity over the other.

So we should ignore oh, say, "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession," referring to how Israel is the chosen race? Let's not forget the verses before it where God tells them that when the Israelites take over their land, they must completely destroy all the other races living there. We can just pretend those don't exist.

Sorry, God does play favorites. Let's also not forget "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." God hated Esau, Bible says it plain as day.
only by having a realtionship with Christ can a person make a huge change in how they view other people.

To a degree, but sin will always taint us in this form. There will be people, even fellow Christians, we can't get along with. Let's put it this way. Westboro Baptist Church? Do you really think you could hang out with someone from there, and be buddy-buddy with them? I sure hope not. I'm not saying it's right to hate them, I'm just saying it's going to happen. And even if you say "Well I should love them" you still aren't going to like them, that's just how it is.

If just being Christian made people like each other we wouldn't have so many separate denominations, would we?

Nate

Postby Mave » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1277459) wrote:The amount of times that sentence has been quoted in this thread is reminding me of "Long live the expo. Long live the expo. Long live the expo. Long live the expo." XDDD.

You are tempting me to quote. Must. Resist. Quoting.

Did you know that the more times a saying is quoted, the more true it becomes?

;)
Mave

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 pm

lol really xD
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Nate » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Mave wrote:Did you know that the more times a saying is quoted, the more true it becomes?

Really? <.< >.>
Nate is cool and attractive and all the ladies want him.

Nate

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Ewww... Nate is not cool and all the ladies dislike him :P lol
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm

And now Nate has fan girls.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Hahaha...xD Nice LadyRushia
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Nate » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Yuna I'd quote your post to respond to it but by quoting it somehow it would make it more true and I can't do that.

Besides I don't think it could be any more true than it already is. D:

Nate

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Sorry, God does play favorites. Let's also not forget "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." God hated Esau, Bible says it plain as day.

Wow Nate, you just blew that scripture clean out of proportion. Why did you do that? By the way, what verse are you referring to?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby F.M Disciple » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm

All I know is that according to the Bible humanity is created in God's image and that God does not favor one Race/ethnicity over the other.

what I mean is that God doesn't does not love one person or the other based on the color of his or her skin.
F.M Disciple

Postby F.M Disciple » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Nate I know that racism is and will be a problem until the end of this world.

which is why I said

" dont lose heart. Prejudice will completly die out someday."

Until this world fades away and believers get their glorified bodys
sin and hate will still be around.

I don't think you are giving me enough credit. If you re-read my post I should be clear
on what I am talking about. if you still are confused just ask and I will clear anything up.

Thanks Nate.
F.M Disciple

Next

Return to General