Merry Christmas Greetings! ^_^

Talk about anything in here.

Merry Christmas Greetings! ^_^

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:37 am

I just wanted to wish everyone here on CAA a GREAT Christmas! It represents the beginning of our faith, you guys! ^_^ God really loved us to send his son who grew into the most amazing person ever! So I hope you guys keep that in mind as you celebrate... and open your gifts. That our greatest gift of all was Jesus Christ... (I know it sounds cheesy...sorry. ^^; but it's true!)

I also think this thread would be cool if people posted little Christmas graphics (if anyone has made any...) and to share with us your plans for this holiday!

Tonight my family and I are going to fondue some food! 8D and then we'll go see Christmas lights in a different town....and probably play cards when we get back... its a fun tradition! (But the stuff that makes the fondue pot go is HARD TO FIND! D8)

Anyways! XD Here's my Christmas Card for you guys!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Robin Firedrake » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 am

Hooray for Christmas! Nice card BTW XD
Robin Firedrake

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

Happy Christmas to you as well ^__^

People are still working today, so I'm not sure if anything will happen until later.. Or, tomrrow ^^

Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am

We here in Norway celebrate a bit earlier. At any rate, merry christmas. :D
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 pm

I wish to wish everybody, Merry Christmas!

¡Feliz Navidad!

Joyeux Noël !

Vrolijke Kerstmis!

Buon Natale!

Frohe Weihnachten!

Feliz Natal!

С Рождеством Христовым!

즐거운 성탄!

メリークリスマス!

In ten different languages! (if you see squares, those are languages too.) I wish I could make a Christmas card too.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby JesusFreak84 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all! \^_^/
Papist Pest :angel:

http://jesusfreak84.livejournal.com
http://www.adorem.us/forum
http://www.omegarock.com
Warning: I'm prone to the following--
:rant::comp::bang::poke::forehead:
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?" (Plagiarized from Mithradir.)
JesusFreak84

Postby AJV » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Merry Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! :grin:

Here are some pictures I've done for Christmas, hope you all like them:
ImageImageImageImage

See more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajv777/sets/72157604165323645/

Ho Ho Ho!
[url=ajvsblog.blogspot.com]Image[/url]ImageImage
AJV

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone! ^_^
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby HitomiYuriko » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:46 pm

From our Family to yours:

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and to the new ones. Just a reminder on Christmas, that we recieve a miracle on this day in the form a baby. Keeping praying for those whom really need our prayers and just maybe their answers will be given to them in different ways. Keep our troops overseas in your prayers and that they may be able to come home soon. Those whom don't have a warm home or food to keep them safe.

I'm blessed with my family and the extended family in different areas of world. I would to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May God bless you and keep your heart in the meaning of this day for the rest of the year til the next celebration of the birth of Christ. I would like to send my blessings to all my friends on my list and all the wonderful Moderators.

From us
SP1, HitomiYuriko, Althaia and from a future member
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Merry Christmas.

(I didn't make it, I just found it.)

FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm

I pray that everyone will have a very jubilant holiday tomorrow! Well actually it's already Christmas, never mind then about the tomorrow.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Yeat(Not an accidental typo, if you would like to know why it isn't for me, then PM me.)!

Here is a Christmas Colbert card to everyone!

ADXC

Postby Stephen » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Merry CHRISTmas(Never abbreviate it as X-mas. That is taking the Christ out of Christmas.

Uh....no.

"I have no idea who started using the abbreviation “Xmas” or the reason for it, but I suspect it was simply to abbreviate the term by using the English letter ‘X,’ which represents the Greek letter chi, the first letter of Christos (Cristo") for Christ. If you will note, the first Greek letter of christos, the chi, looks very much like our English letter X. Christos means “anointed one” and comes from the verb chrio (criw), “I anoint.”

Taken from http://www.bible.org
Stephen

Postby Peanut » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 pm

well...it's been Christmas for 30 minutes on the east coast...so merry Christmas to all...and a happy new year.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Uh....no.

"I have no idea who started using the abbreviation “Xmas” or the reason for it, but I suspect it was simply to abbreviate the term by using the English letter ‘X,’ which represents the Greek letter chi, the first letter of Christos (Cristo") for Christ. If you will note, the first Greek letter of christos, the chi, looks very much like our English letter X. Christos means “anointed one” and comes from the verb chrio (criw), “I anoint.”

Taken from http://www.bible.org

owned.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Um we speak English. I mean I guess it's cool for the people who are Greek or know the Greek language.

But Id much rather prefer the English version then because Im not fond of algebra.

@ chibiphonebooth- What right do you have in saying that? Stephen was the one that corrected me, so if anybody has that right, it's Stephen's.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Thank you Steve. XD I was just about to post that.

By the way,

"The use of 'Χ' to represent the full word [Christ] goes back to the earliest days of Greek Christianity."

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Merry Christmas to all! Hope it is merry and bright!! \o.o/
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Stephen » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 pm

ADXC wrote:Um we speak English. I mean I guess it's cool for the people who are Greek or know the Greek language.

But Id much rather prefer the English version then because Im not fond of algebra.

I don't want to come off like a jerk on something like this....because after all it is Christmas. But Just because you don't know something, does not make it wrong. If the X stands for Christ (which after some reading around...I was right about) then it means Christ. Just because you did not know that, does not change the fact it means that.

What I see though, are over-sensitive Christians diving on anything they can to feel persecuted. If half the Christians that threw a fit over someone writing X-mas volunteered in a food kitchen or something...this country would be much better off. Pick your battles folks. This sort of thing is what makes the world not take Christians very serious.
Stephen

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 pm

I really wasn't trying to feel persecuted. I was just stating my naive opinion. Now that I know this, I will not make a statement like that again.
ADXC

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, guys!
Mithrandir

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a safe New Year as well!

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Stephen » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:50 am

Egg Nog. Drink it. And destroy some large holiday dinners. And try not to stress out guys. Family things have a way of making you want to headbutt the wall.
Stephen

Postby Amzi Live » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:07 am

Merry Christmas!
Blessings,and best wishes to everyone.
[font="Arial Narrow"] Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm86:11[/font]
Proud lurker? Join MOES,and help us stay cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amzi Live

Postby Taran » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:31 am

Merry christmas everybody
Taran

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:15 am

Happy Christmas and a merry New Year.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Kamille » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:25 am

:jump:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:jump:

To God be the glory, and may the peace of Christ rule in our hearts and the hearts of our brothers and sisters around the world! :angel:

You all are in my prayers.
"Lives are power." - Kamille Bidan
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" - Christ the Lord (John 11:25-26)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4.

Remember - the Lord will be with you - always. :)
Kamille

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 am

Stephen (post: 1277567) wrote:Family things have a way of making you want to headbutt the wall.

Typically, I like to encourage the family to headbutt the wall. it's easier on my next-day recovery. :D
Mithrandir

Postby Nate » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 am

Stephen wrote:Egg Nog. Drink it.

No because eggnog is gross and nasty and disgusting. D:

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby GeneD » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Hope everyone has/had/is having a very blessed Christmas.

Here's a Christmas themed Death Note wallpaper I made this year. Hope you like it.
http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o347/GeneDNC/4KiraChristmas7.jpg
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Next

Return to General