My "Bottom 5" candies

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Dante » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Umm... wow... I was happy when I was a kid to get a crunch bar during holloween... My least favorite was going to a house and getting say... one once-cm long tootsie roll (do they even make those any more?) or a single jolly rancher... or lollypops, because EVERY house enjoyed giving out lolly pops... but just because they were my least favorite didn't mean I wasn't happy to get every single one of them :P! Its not as though anyone is required to give you any kind of candy :P, if you dislike the types you get, save up your money by working on holloween and then do as the wise do... raid the after-holloween candy sales where candy prices drop like a rock XD!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:52 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1266568) wrote:I'm going to assume you quoted me on accident or something, dude. XD

As for black licorice, I'm convinced it's made in the very heart of Hell. Nasty, nasty stuff.

Also Kat Walker mentioned hating artificial grape flavor: I am with you on that one. Reminds me of having to take Children's Dimetapp when I was little. Tastes like sugary chemicals.

Good assumption. My bad. lol
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Purplefire » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Poor Crunch bars, they get no love over here. :) I don't mind them but they don't make my top five.

Least favorite candy:
1. Stale candy most definitely.
2. Separated Chocolate
3. Candy that tastes like the other items it's been sitting next to while in storage. Cardboard tasting Reese's? Ug, they are awful.
4. Sour candy. I really don't have a taste for the super sour stuff.
5. Pixie sticks.

My most favorites:
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Mmmmmmm.......
2. Milky Way Midnights (which are being discontinued, *sob*)
3. Chocolate. Any kind, white chocolate, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate...

That last one pretty much sums up my preferences in candy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"]
^My webcomic[/color]
[color="Magenta"]"Try having pastries as your hair style." ~Purplefire[/color]
[color="Cyan"]"If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn't serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up." Daniel 3:17-18[/color]
Purplefire

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm

my faves:
Tootsie Pops (especially raspberry flavored)
Reese's Pieces and Peanut Butter Cups
Snickers
Milky Way
Zero
Payday
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Shilohan ninja » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:03 pm

I seem to be in the presence of pesemists without a sweet tooth in their heads. *SIGH*

I'm a huge chocoholic, especially for Hershey's, Crunch, 3Musketeers, and chocolate bars with fillings in 'em like Snickers, Baby Ruth, Twix, Reese's, etc.
I also luv M&M's and Reese's pieces and Milky Ways.
As for fruity flavored stuff, I'm addicted to Mike 'n' Ikes, Skittles, Starburst, Mamba, gummy worms, gummy bears, Swedish Fish, Dots, etc.
I'm also big on minty stuff, especially York pepermint patties. Good stuff!
I like a little bit of everything, though I'm not a big fan of most sour candies, although Sour Patch Kids are okay.
Shilohan ninja

Postby minakichan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:08 pm

I DESPIIIIIISE artificially fruit-flavored hard candies-- lollipops, Jolly Ranchers, you name it. They are foul and disgusting and undeniable proof that evil runs rampant in this world.

I like most things with a lot of chocolate.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Chocolate + mint is divine. Like Andes mints.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 pm

You sinners!

ALL CANDY IS DELICIOUS!
Blasphemy!

Except Black Licorice.

I have preference to gummy worms. I would die without them.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Purplefire » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:44 am

ShiroiHikari (post: 1266694) wrote:Chocolate + mint is divine. Like Andes mints.

Dude, I totally and completely overlooked the awesomeness of Andes mints. Those are divine!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"]
^My webcomic[/color]
[color="Cyan"]"If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn't serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up." Daniel 3:17-18[/color]
Purplefire

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm

another favorite candy of mine is Jelly Belly brand jelly beans. They come up with some interesting flavors, to say the least. One flavor really surprises me though: garlic. What are they thinking here? Who in their right mind wants to eat a garlic-flavored jelly bean?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:09 pm

termyt (post: 1266542) wrote:You racist.

:lol:

On topic.

Least favorite, not many mind you but here they are
Skittles
Milky Way the Dark chocolate kind...
Zero Bar
Gummy Bears.

Most favorite:
Snickers
Twix
Any milk chocolate product from Hersheys
Sour gummy worms
Sour patches
This one chocolate chip cookie dough candy that I first tried out at Harkins Movie theater, the list goes on and on XD.
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Yumm and Yuck

Postby F.M Disciple » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:48 pm

hmm, my bottom five candies. Well Don't know if I can list them all but I'll give it a shot.

Five least favorite candies, in no particular order

1. Hot Tamales( I'm just not a fan of hot cinamon candy)
2. Black Licorice. ( I don't really hate, but it's not in my top five either)
3.Most chilli peper candy. ( I'm not used to having Chili powder on a sucker)
4. Cinamon gummy bears.
5. Pelo Rico ( I'm sure I'll like it someday but for now I don't)
Basicaly I don't think hot and sweet goes well with candy, Meat yes, candy no.
And I will agree with STAttidude. Crunch Bars are more sugar than chocolate.

And now my top Ten favorites.

1. Tolborone (and most swiss chocolates )
2. Butter fingers or (anything with peanut butter)
3. Snickers is pretty good
4. Gummy worms ( regular and sour)
5. Rolos
6. English Toffee ( I don't think you can label it Halloween candy but I don't care they're delicious.)
7. Candy Corn
8. Candy Pumkins ( I could eat those by the boatfull.)
9. skittles
10. gummy bears

It was easier to label the favorites than the least favorites.
I'm not too picky with candy in general except for what I listed in the least five.
F.M Disciple

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm

What, you can dislike candy? O_O ...this is news to me.

I guess the only candy I won't eat are those little candy corns. Other then that, I'm all over them!

*ahem*

- anything gummy!
- anything chocolate!
- anything fruity!
- no cinnamon!
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby ilikegir33 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Here are my least favorites:

5. Anything by HotLix. Do you REALLY want to eat a lollipop with a scorpion inside of it, or a tequila lollipop with a worm? Um, NO!
4. Fizzies. You know, those dissolvable tablets that you put in water and make an "instant" soft drink? To me, these just taste like flavored Alka-Seltzer. Except these don't have aspirin to rid myself of the pounding headache I get after downing this sewage. :lol: And besides, the foil wrapper surrounding the tablet looks...weird. That's all I have to say.
3. Necco Wafers. These are just chalk dust mixed with flavorings and given to kids who think, "Oh these'll taste good!"
2. Dots. From the people who created one of my favorite candies, Tootsie Rolls, come flavorless pieces of jelly that can easily break braces brackets. Try saying that 3 times fast.
1. Circus peanuts. I love marshmallows, but these are not marshmallows. These are banana-flavored, orange colored fake peanuts probably made of Styrofoam. I can't believe they're made by the same geniuses who created Dum Dum Pops. What a shame, I love those.

Now, my 10 favorite candies:
10. Candy corn pumpkins
9. Chocolate dipped pretzels
8. Jolly Ranchers
7. Jelly Belly jellybeans (except for most of the Bertie Botts flavors, but Soap is actually pretty good)
6. Dum Dum pops
5. Anything sour and gummy (gummy worms, gummy bears, sour patch kids, you name it)
4. Any type of gum especially 5 Flare (cinammon) and Black Black (caffeinated mint gum, I chew it all the time)
3. Ramune candies
2. Tie: Pocky and Air Heads (especially Extreme Air Heads, they're basically Fruit Roll Ups with sour crystals)
1. Twix!!!!
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
MOES. "Take off every sig for great justice"
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators.
What I'll be reviewing in the future:
SoulTaker (soon to start)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby Kaligraphic » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 pm

I will just say that I make a point of not eating any "candies" that come out of my bottom.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby F.M Disciple » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Geez this is still here.

let's update this thread to talk about Christmas candy. XD
F.M Disciple

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm gonna say that unless it's chocolate, I'm pretty much not fond of any christmas candies. eheh
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Smile:) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Chocolate mint candy canes are the best thing on earth!!!!
Has nothing to do with the topic, I know.
Talk of christmas candy made me think of them. XP;;
There aren't really any candys I don't like...
Well I don't like anything thats hot.
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby ilikegir33 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Root beer or cotton candy flavored candy canes=win.

Also, those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas trees are awesome. Besides, they say it on the label: "With Twice The Peanut Butter!" I love them so much.

A Christmas candy I don't like is...wait, I can't find one. I like all Christmas candy. Except for fruitcake, though that's not really candy.
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby Smile:) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 am

ilikegir33 (post: 1278713) wrote:Root beer or cotton candy flavored candy canes=win.

Also, those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas trees are awesome. Besides, they say it on the label: "With Twice The Peanut Butter!" I love them so much.

A Christmas candy I don't like is...wait, I can't find one. I like all Christmas candy. Except for fruitcake, though that's not really candy.

They have Root beer flavored candy canes?!?!?!?!?
And no one told me!!!!

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby ilikegir33 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Smile:) (post: 1278813) wrote:They have Root beer flavored candy canes?!?!?!?!?
And no one told me!!!!

Yes, and they're the best thing since candy canes! They're like those little candy root beer barrels, only longer and more candy-cane like. Basically brown, with a thin white stripe. The company that makes them is called Gilliam Candy, and they also make some of my favorite candies, such as Slo-Poke lollipops, BB Bats lollipops and Kits candies, as well as other candy canes like bubblegum, cotton candy, butterscotch, grape, tutti frutti, and licorice (EEEEWW).
ilikegir33

Postby Smile:) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 am

ilikegir33 wrote:Yes, and they're the best thing since candy canes! They're like those little candy root beer barrels, only longer and more candy-cane like. Basically brown, with a thin white stripe. The company that makes them is called Gilliam Candy, and they also make some of my favorite candies, such as Slo-Poke lollipops, BB Bats lollipops and Kits candies, as well as other candy canes like bubblegum, cotton candy, butterscotch, grape, tutti frutti, and licorice (EEEEWW).

I want them! O.O
And the butterscotch ones too, that sounds really good!

Postby ST. Attidude » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:49 am

Purplefire (post: 1266860) wrote:Dude, I totally and completely overlooked the awesomeness of Andes mints. Those are divine!

I third that! :)

...I did'nt think that such a thread would make it this long. :)
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby RandomBurrito » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Those weird tasting jellybellies. Puke flavor is definately not on my favorite list ._. Other than that, I love Jelly Belly jelly beans! BEANS! And I'll eat almost any kind of candy. (I know, baaaaaad).
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby F.M Disciple » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

this is still hear?

oy, maybe this thread should talk about favorite Easter Candy now.
Since that holiday is coming up.

for me its cadbury eggs and peeps.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby RandomBurrito » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I like the robin eggs or whatever they're called. Those little chocolate filled candy-coated eggs. Goodness!
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Purplefire » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 am

I don't like peeps very much, but the Easter egg Reece's are awesome! And chocolate covered malt balls!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"]
^My webcomic[/color]
Purplefire

Previous

Return to General