Finals Yes!

Talk about anything in here.

Finals Yes!

Postby Midori » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 am

I finally finished my eight-page essay final that I've been working on for a whole two days! Normally I don't write essays easily, but at two in the morning with three Dr. Peppers, I can really write my heart out! I think I'll get an A.
Midori

Finals No!

Postby minakichan » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 am

I was doing pretty well in my accounting class this semester-- A's on the p-sets, B's on the midterm, totally expecting to get away with a B, maybe even an A if I did well enough-- but I TOTALLY just flunked the final 13 minutes ago.

I'm seriously about to cry right now.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 am

Just took a French final. Feeling dizzy--don't know if it was from being bent over too much or from trying to resurrect lost words from my memory.

I think I did great.

Friday's Meteorology oO.
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 pm

AHAHAHAHA I had my Old Testament final this morning. It was definitely my biggest one and I studied super hard for it; I'm pretty sure it paid off 'cause I think I did pretty well. I had my Western Civ. final yesterday and I feel pretty good about that one, too. All I have left is English tomorrow.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 pm

My last final is today. After that, I'll be on winter break, during which I will have far too much free time. :D
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby airborne223 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:39 pm

My 15-20 pg paper is due Friday (Marketing), after that... freedom!
airborne223

Postby shade of dae » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Just did Interpersonal Communication final today. My next (and last) final is on Wednesday of next week and its my Algebra final. It's making me nervous just thinking about it.
MAL

What call have I to dream of anything?
I am a wolf. Back to the world again,
And speech of fellow-brutes that once were men
Our throats can bark for slaughter: cannot sing.
-C.S. Lewis
shade of dae

Postby Warrior4Christ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Mine was all done and done a bit less than a month ago. I was pretty happy with my final semester... which means I did get first class honours like I was hoping. :D
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 pm

I finished one Psych Final and one Math final today.

Tomorrow I have my Theology Final.

Friday I have my Developmental Psych final and my Theories of Personality final.

I'm so tired. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Unlike most of my friends here at school and several of you, my finals don't start until tomorrow. I've got one Art History exam tomorrow, one design exam on Friday, two exams on Saturday, but one can be turned in online, and then an exam Monday and another one on Tuesday. They got really spread apart somehow...! Fortunately though, two of my exams are nothing but showing up to turn in projects, and since there's pretty much only one per day, it gives me plenty of time to finish my design work and/or study. XD I'm not terribly excited about having to stay here until Tuesday, but I think it'll be a pretty stress-free week if I don't procrastinate too much! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby goldenspines » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:00 pm

My finals start this Monday. 8(

I'm already done with my drawing class though; turned in my final portfolio today. And my English class ends tomorrow too. :D

But yeah, four days of finals next week for me. *cries*
goldenspines

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Finals week is technically next week for me, but I've already finished General Psychology and Beginning Stage Movement (this is what happens when you have a dance class in a college funded by people who think dancing is wrong - yay TN), and I finish Intermediate Koine Greek 1 tomorrow (last lesson, no final), have a unit exam in Microeconomics instead of a final, have a take-home final in Gymnastics due Saturday, and have finals in my Interpersonal Communication and Persuasive Communication classes on finals week, in addition to a 7-page research paper due Tuesday that I really should start working on.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby ADXC » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:34 pm

Although Im in high school, could I talk about midterms?

Oh well, I guess so. I finished typeing my 9-page research paper on how the Bible was compiled. Wooh, alot of research too. We don't have mid-terms til next week though so I'll post back here then.
ADXC

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 pm

YAY! Finals usually means extra work for me, because we're getting ready for next quarter. I keep forgetting how nice it feels be done with 'em.

Congrats!
Mithrandir

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Yay for finishing the final paper!!! \o.o/ Finals are usually killer, but this year they were rather easy for once. ^___^;;; Glad to be on vacation....
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby F.M Disciple » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 am

I'm done with all my finals, ( Praise Jesus!) I'm happy with the grades on all of them except for art. I got a C + on an oil painting that i worked on but finished the class with an overall B so I'm happy.

What I'm really happy about is my math finals, me and math are not the best of friends, but i'm happy with the grade that I got in the class and final so yeah!

Now I can enjoy the Christmas season with a reduced amount of stress

Merry Christmas and i will be praying for the remanding students still taking their finals.
F.M Disciple

Postby ADXC » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Yes! Im done with my midterms!
ADXC

Return to General