Question.. Concerning Avatars..

Talk about anything in here.

Question.. Concerning Avatars..

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:41 pm

How can you get an animated avatar?
I've seen bunches of people with animated avatars, but when I tried to do one, it said that I may not upload animated images, no matter what the size was.
So what is the secret technique?

(sorry if this is in the wrong section)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm

I think that for most of them, it's a leftover from before the restriction was applied. When the new limits were implemented a while back, it didn't disable avatars that people already had, it just prevented any new ones from being uploaded.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Stephen » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Chances are you saw a moderator, or admin. Or someone who set one before they were turned off for members.
Stephen

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Ohh, alright. Thanks ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 pm

There is a third route to have an animated avatar, but I don't advise it to younger members. You have to beat Stephen in an arm wrestling competition.

This is why Tsuki is the only member to have one after the ban.
Fish and Chips

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Oh dang.. And I'm horrible at arm wrestling.. XP
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby ADXC » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Well, hey just get in good with the mods and you too could become a mod(Which allows "special" privileges such as animated avatars.) in just 10-15 years, after thousands of posts, and also you must have a special skill to add to the team(Like RD, the grammar ranger.).

Or as Fish said, beat Ark in a arm wrestling competition.
ADXC

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Lol, I give up! XD
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Return to General