Weirdest/scariest dreams?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Peanut » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Weirdest Dream- I once had a dream about a dream...no joke.

Scariest Dream-Oddly enough, the only scarry dream I can remember right now was one I had as a young child...and all that was was the witch lady thing from Power Rangers laughing (why I found this scarry I'm not to sure...). I know I've had scarrier but I guess I've just blocked them out from my memory...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Doubleshadow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:15 pm

My scary dreams usually involve tornados. I've been in two.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Ahhh man I've had alot of tornado dreams!
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby choklit » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 pm

wierdest dream: I was an otherworldly warrior who came to my school (real school). Mosters that looked like pteradactyls/praying mantises started attacking the school. I transformed into a super version of me, a silver tatoo of a dragon appeared on my arms, back, and shoulders, which came to life and was named Kaede. I then told my friends I kept a seal on myself, but for the return of the monsters, the seal was breaking. When it fully broke, I would forget myself and turn into a dark version of me.
Sounds like an anime, doesn't it??? But the wierder part is still coming.
I summoned Naruto and all the gang from his world, kiba, sasuke, gaara, all of them, and had them teach my classmates how to fight against the monsters to give them defense. The barrier I made against the monsters would only last 6 months. I split them up into groups to fight, and we battled with the monsters after training. I had to deal with my double dark side, right at the end of the battle, after we barely won, had a lot of casualties, and face my sister who stole the throne from me in our world. She was jealous that I was the one chosen for the throne, though I was younger.

And then I woke up, without knowing what happened! I dreamt parts of this in 3rd and 1st person, so i could switch and watch myself battle! And the part I'm maddest about, I didn't know how it ended! >_<
T____T
But man. That was the BEST dream ever!
So what's the speed of dark?
choklit

Postby SnEptUne » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:19 pm

xblack_x_rosesx (post: 1267134) wrote:I have dreams almost every other night (at least 3 times a week) in which I'm raped =\
It's usually by someone I don't know, but sometimes it's not.
AND to boot, as if it's bad enough that I'm getting raped practically every night, my dreams are SUPER gory, really vivid, and very crude.

>< It's been going on for almost a year now, I don't think it'll change anytime soon, but bleh =\
Last night I dreamt that Hazel from Watership Down raped me (really strange) and then he took me to get an eyebrow piercing and he started putting buttons (like... the pin kind) into my arms.

I used to have dreams like that (probably because I was sexually harrassed back then).

In the dream, I was caught by a bunch of guys (probably gangsters) and my manager was snickering at me. He had the guys stripped me and had me raped. I knew that he wanted to break my spirit, and had me descend into darkness by "enjoying" the rape , so instead I stared at the sky and told myself, "They can put dirt on my body, but my soul will not be tainted." Maybe they think I was dead or something since I didn't even move or respond when they were raping me, they just left.

MoonRock Dragon (post: 1267960) wrote:Well alot of my nightmares/strange dreams are very bad and most of them would not be sutiable for this fourm as it would get me banned...

I also have one or two strange dreams, but I can filter out the descriptive parts. For example, in one of my dream, I got crazed from poison and started stabbing a person in his chest in a pool of blood before I beheaded him and craved off every part of his body so that I can store it in a case.... while his cropped head... stare at me.

If that's still too descriptive, I can remove it.
[SIZE="1"]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)[/SIZE]
SnEptUne

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm

I once had a dream about a girl whom I had a strong crush on at the time. We were married, but oddly enough, she didn't seem to have any interest in me or even care that I existed. I soon found she was cheating on me with a tall, brown haired, bearded guy. Strangely, I did not find myself that disappointed.

A few months later, she got a boyfriend. I SWEAR it was the exact same guy I dreamed about. Same face, same look, everything. I eventually "lost" the crush on her, though I would still consider her attractive. We are no more than good friends now.

This is not, strangely, the first time I've had a bizarre "premonition" scenario in my life btw. I could possibly write a books on some of the weirder ones.

-

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that the next dream I'm describing doesn't fall into one of those "premonition" dreams, due to the absolute oddity of it, but I'm taking more of a casual "keep it in mind and wait and see" approaches to it.

There is a desert, with a road cutting a straight path through. There are a bunch of road signs. My pastor, a man of whom I have great respect for, is standing next to the road. He says, "This is what God is going to do..."

The next moment I'm in an unknown room auditioning for some movie. There are other actors in the room, fairly well known, who are there with me.

That was pretty much all of the dream except...

I have had a bunch of recurring dreams with these exact same people, and each one is set in different significant area from my life.

I don't have any specific attachment to any of these people.

I'm not even a fan of their work.

And yet...

One dream was set in my old house. They were there, but I don't think they were aware of my existence.

Another was set during one of my previous jobs (Starbucks) that I only had for a short time. A movie crew associated with an unknown project for these particular actors piled into the coffee shop. They nor I was present.

Another was set in the job following that, (one of the worst I've ever had.) A coworker whom I've never talked to reveals himself to be a movie producer and casts me with...

Another was set at my current job. We are sitting across from each other in the sitting area. They are aware of me but we feel distanced.

And yet the most recent was set in my church. My pastor gets on the stage and announces... "NOW INTRODUCING..." and, well. You get the idea of who comes out on stage.

I'm still not ready to be convinced that what I've had is anything other than a bizarre coincidence of related dreams, but who knows. It's interesting to note and think about, but not worth focusing on so much.

-

The worst dreams I've ever had followed one of the worst moments I've ever had in my life. First off, I have seen into the spiritual realm more than once when I was real young, and the most bizarre version of this happened when I was 18. I was in my room one night and the Holy Spirit quickened me to begin praying. After doing so, a dark shadow phased through my door and jumped me. I couldn't make out any features... just what I perceived to be eyes.

It was trying hard to strangle me but couldn't, I was paralyzed and couldn't do anything so I did the next best thing, I thought of the name Jesus Christ over and over in my head and suddenly it vanished.

The experience left me with a fear of going to sleep at night for a while and I had recurring nightmares about the incident.

For me to get nightmares or be generally scared of anything is abnormal.
Azier the Swordsman

Postby goldenspines » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm

I rarely have weird or scary dreams, unless I happen to eat some type of sugary food product before I go to bed.

If this happens(because I lose track of the time and eat something XD), my dreams will vary from aliens invading the earth, and the only way to escape was on a magic carpet(of the Aladdin variety), to my own parents hunting me down with a large group of guys in black outfits, trying to kill me.
Either way, I end up running quite a bit in my dreams. Makes me wonder if I was in better shape in real life, would I run faster in my dreams? o.o
goldenspines

Postby LiquidOcelot » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Some people have mentioned tornado dreams. I've had that type of unpleasant dream as well. I hate tornadoes!

I've also had dreams where I am walking in an area where there's no light. And, I've had such dreams walking indoors and outdoors as well. Usually, everyone else around me seems not to notice anything wrong. It's a very strange feeling.

I also had one strange, but not unpleasant dream. I dreamt that part of Paris was merged into Los Angeles. Even though I was walking in L.A. There were both the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe there. And, people were speaking French! And, yet I was in L.A.
LiquidOcelot

Postby Neko-Hime » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:48 am

I get these a lot...
Once my dad and I were on a business trip to China (don't know how this happened, I don't have a job) and he said, "Hey, wanna go to Japan?" So we did... There was a bridge between Japan and China and we were driving over it. Dad said, "It's sunday, you could go cosplay at Harajuku."
I replied, "You... you know about... I though.... I LOVE YOU DADDY."
Well, we got about 3/4 of the way across the bridge, I was getting tre-excited, and then I woke up.
*sobs*

Then there was the one where a campground I was staying at was under attack by Roy Mustang and the crew... I was trying to get him to stop...
I have got to stop eating ice cream before bed. -.-
Neko-Hime

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 am

The other day, I dreamt something touched my hip then moved past my shoulder and face. My mind came to the conclusion it was a mouse. My alarm went off and I sat up looking for the mouse!
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Yesterday, I had a dream where I woke up really late,"OMI-G, IT'S ALREADY 3:88pm!"

Of course, we all know there is no 3:88pm.. I wish someone would have told the me in the dream that XDD;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]One time, when I was younger, I had a scary dream that all my stuff animals and Barbie dolls were going to kill me O_O so when I woke up I gave all my dolls and stuff animals to my younger sister lol ^^ [/color]
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:32 pm

FnlFntsyYuna (post: 1271623) wrote:[color="DeepSkyBlue"]One time, when I was younger, I had a scary dream that all my stuff animals and Barbie dolls were going to kill me O_O so when I woke up I gave all my dolls and stuff animals to my younger sister lol ^^ [/color]

Lol, that's kinda freaky XDD I wonder if your younger sister had any bad dreams about them coming alive to kill her XD?

I can't think of any dreams atm ^ ^; The most recent one was the 3:88 dream :D;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ashfire » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 pm

I had a dream recently that was weird.
I was on a bus with a bunch of kids and then we were all told to stand up cross our arms behind our heads and backs againt the windows and then told to get off the bus. I think everyone was there for punishment for something.
We were met by soldiers dress like the soldiers in Full Metal Alchemist and separted into groups and moved in different directions.
I was in a group that was taken onto stage where we were then told to get moving.
I was trying to keep up with the group when we lost sight of them around some strange looking houses with wooden fire escapes.
The people with me then were some how able to get up into a tree top mess hall and then ended up in a office for the Full Metal Alchemist soldiers for recruitment.
Thats where the dream ends.
ashfire

Postby Robin Firedrake » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:11 pm

As you can probably tell by now i like dragons ^_^; I had my first experience with minor lucid dreaming a few weeks ago: The dream started where i was staring at a space ship with a half dragon in it... Weird was all I thought to myself. Then i suddenly appeared in my house which somehow ended up with no furniture. That was when i realized i was dreaming but this time i managed not to wake myself up. I started thinking of the possibilities and decided to become half dragon. I tested out my lucid abilities by making the half dragon come in so i could get a better look at it. Sure enough it walked straight through the front door and stood there for me. I woke my self up during transformation but i got halfway through and i even breathed a bit o' fiyaz! That... was... EPIC. I wanna have another lucid dream.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Slater » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Not really a dream, but whenever I have an episode of sleep paralysis (happens every 2 or 3 weeks), I distinctly see the figure (shoulder-level-down) of a black-suited man standing next to my bed by my head. I can never look up to see his face, but I can feel his eyes boring holes in me... It's intense.

In terms of actual dreams though, the ones I hate the most are where I'm at work and it seems like I can't do anything right. It seems like the harder I try, the more I screw up and everyone gets all mad at me. Grr... I hate those!
Slater

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Slater (post: 1271829) wrote:Not really a dream, but whenever I have an episode of sleep paralysis (happens every 2 or 3 weeks), I distinctly see the figure (shoulder-level-down) of a black-suited man standing next to my bed by my head. I can never look up to see his face, but I can feel his eyes boring holes in me... It's intense.

In terms of actual dreams though, the ones I hate the most are where I'm at work and it seems like I can't do anything right. It seems like the harder I try, the more I screw up and everyone gets all mad at me. Grr... I hate those!

derp ignore this XD
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 am

Slater (post: 1271829) wrote:Not really a dream, but whenever I have an episode of sleep paralysis (happens every 2 or 3 weeks), I distinctly see the figure (shoulder-level-down) of a black-suited man standing next to my bed by my head. I can never look up to see his face, but I can feel his eyes boring holes in me... It's intense.!

I've had this happen to me as well. I had just came out of a nightmare too ~(O_O)~ It left me staring up at the ceiling for what seemed like 5 minutes O.o

I had a similar experience happen to me, but I'm pretty sure I was just dreaming.. I think O.O I was laying on my side, and my eyes fluttered open. Standing hovered above me was a gray female alien with hollow eyes O____O

(Runs off and thinks happy thoughts* @___@
Tsukuyomi

Postby Stephen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 am

have you ever like... prayed against that?

You do realize that sleep paralysis is a medical thing right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Having gone through it once myself, I gotta say it was scary. But once I read about it and figured out what it was, it was nothing to worry about.
Stephen

Postby Slater » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 am

Yeah, I know what it is (heh, that's why I named it).

What's kind of creepy is how so many people claim to see that figure when it happens. Like, seriously, what is it? People don't usually hallucinate the same scene as a group, lol

Another creepy dream I had once was where there were some people coming after me. I don't know who and I don't know why, but it was at my high school. I wanted to run away, run down the halls, but... dang it, my feet were cinder-blocks! All I can remember from that dream was that it was really hard to run, and I was going really really sloooow...
Slater

Postby Stephen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 pm

My experience was similar to you Slater. I felt a heavy pushing on my chest, could not move, and thought something was standing next to me. I figured it was a dream till I read about it online.
Stephen

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 pm

I've had sleep paralysis too! I woke up from a particularly bad nightmare (I... HATE... RAGGED... BLACK ROBED... GHOSTS.) But i couldn't move and sure enough there was a ghost staring at me. That's why I'm still afraid of the dark... ~(0_0)~
Robin Firedrake

Postby Scarecrow » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm

I had a semi weird one. And I guess a nightmare depending on how you look at it :P I was playing Poker with people from work and we were all lined up in a straight line. I guess I had worked up a HUGE bunch of I don't konw some kind of weird money and went all in with it (9 million o.O). I had pocket kings and there was a king on the table so trip kings for me and I thought I won. But then one guy down at the other end won with like a straight and I became completely broke!! Then I tried to get some of it back from him but he didn't give me any money back and left on a bus. I was **** cause I should have won since on the table there were already 6 cards upside down on the table, two I knew where kings. But a guy took out one card so it would be the right amount of cards (5). I thought he took something else but somehow it switched with a King so when I went all in, and the dude turned all the cards over, one of the kings was gone so I lost to a straight when I could have had quads and it cost me 9mil...

Ya it was a weird dream. I wonder if it was a warning never to actually go into poker :P (I loooove Texas Hold em and I'm actually pretty good at it IRL)
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 pm

I always have weird dreams. I really don't have scary dreams. if I did, it's rare. I always have these dreams where my teeth falls out (I haven't lately), but I have them often. it's been a very long time since I had my teeth fall out. I brush my teeth everyday (or I might miss a day and I rarely floss. I need to floss more.:hits_self) Also, I had a dream where I was the main heroine in this story I made up that has super powers, super strength and can fly. I can't remember this dream exactly. I can't remember all my weird dreams, but if I do, I post more up.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

I had a HORRIBLE dream.. I had a dream I was with my family, and suddenly, they all burst into song.. Then I tried to sing, and it sounded like I lost my voice and my throat was really hoarse.. But why it's so horrible is, I LOOOOVE to sing, and I hate missing opportunities to sing with people..
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 pm

hahaha... your so funny Lil_ninja ^^

once God showed me in a dream that I was going to have another little cousin before she was even born. ^^
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby animeantics » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 pm

My two front teeth shot up then fell out, in one swift movement.

Weird.

And wow, FnlFntsyYuna, that's so cool!!!
animeantics

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I had a dream about me in front of a computer typing in a forum about dreams and..........wait, what?
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

I had a weird dream last week that my sister's cat gave birth to kittens and one of them had red clown mouth and nose.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Two nights back I dreamt I was a freshly ordained Mafia boss. I had two problematic subordinates as well... and a man who promised to give me advice. But when the two subordinates started getting lipping I tried to call the advisor guy. The number he gave me was incorrect and I kept trying to call around to get him, but my fingers just couldn't seem to hit the right keys. Weird.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Previous Next

Return to General