Weirdest/scariest dreams?

Talk about anything in here.

Weirdest/scariest dreams?

Postby Robin Firedrake » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 pm

What's your weirdest or scariest dream? Mine are... Too long to recall at the moment. I'll put them on in a minute!
Robin Firedrake

Postby minakichan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

I love weird and scary dreams.

-I had a reoccuring dream that I was extreme biking on one of those ramp things, except it was made of brick and the Backstreet Boys kept biking faster than me. I don't even know who's IN the Backstreet Boys or what they look like...
-My school was engaged in a battle royale porcelain war-- you tried to find people and kill them by throwing Chinese rice bowls at their faces.
-Last week, I dreamed that my anime teacher invited Yamashita Tomohisa (a boybander) to our class to speak. >_>;
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Tarnish » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 pm

One of my more recent weird dreams was a whole scene from Spider-Man 3, which might have been a nightmare in of itself, but Harry Osbourne was now played by Weird Al Yankovic. (And I used to think a flamethrower was all that could possibly help that script...)

Oh, and I don't know who said you can't die in your dreams, but that is completely untrue. In just the past month, I've been beaten to death, eaten (this happens a lot), shot, had my face clawed into little tiny pieces (by a satanic lizard with a huge claw...long story.), I'm pretty sure I've been stabbed once, I think one time I died when I fell. So yeah. Total lie.
Tarnish

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 am

Hmm... I have a recurring character in my dreams. Some nice old person that currently holds the record for longest to ever live. Every time i see him he's older. It makes me sad cause it looks like he's just gonna close his eyes and die any second.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Kkun » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:09 am

When I was like nine or ten, I dreamed that I was on the show Sliders and John Rhys-Davies' character, and Jerry O'Connell's character and I were all stuck in this elevator trying to solve some kind of mystery (like the Scooby Doo gang, only Gimli was there only he had not yet been Gimli!). We were trapped in a room with glass windows and poisonous gas began to fill it and we all died. So...listen to Tarnish, kids. You can die in your dreams.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 am

I was once trapped in a toilet stall with a farting Bowser that was trying to take a crap...

Then he turned into this pretty Chinese girl...
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby sharien chan » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 am

The weirdest dreams I have ever had were when I was trying to get off of Lexapro. For a week straight I would have these intense, 3 hour dreams that I couldn't wake up from (and I'd have 3 a night). It would take anything that happened during the day and twist it and make it into this very surreal world.
Even if they weren't scary, I'd wake up terrified.
The weirdest one I had involved these giant bumble bees that would chase me around this field that looked like it was from a N64 game. And then I ended up in a movie theater....and then back to the bees. It then morphed into a dream where I was in this house that was haunted, and I was being accused of being a witch....go figure.
sharien chan

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 am

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1267060) wrote:I was once trapped in a toilet stall with a farting Bowser that was trying to take a crap...

Then he turned into this pretty Chinese girl...

LOL. How did I know this would end up here? XD

Anyways, I tend to forget a lot of my dreams, but the ones that are vivid enough for me to remember are usually pretty bizarre/awesome/freaky. The most recent one I had (that I can recall at this moment) was pretty bizarre. XD I was working on some kind of a project, and I had to get it printed, and this old man was trying to help me with the printer or something. I couldn't figure it out so he got really mad and started yelling and saying how he'd "just pay to get it printed somewhere else!!111one"

It was a very stressful week. XD Then I told a friend of mine about it and she said she'd had a dream about art students at my school dying because we were all fighting in some kind of war. XD YAYYY stress dreams! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:34 am

Here's one of my weird ones. Scary ones will come later:

For some unknown reason i was a shark that lved on dry land and walked on my tail fin =/ anyhow i was warned by a group of other sharks to never go into the underground laboratory but i did anyway. Inside i found a bunch of evil oompa loompas that wanted to kill me, a grenade appeared in my hand so i threw it and jumped through a hole in the ground into the ocean. Then i woke up... Weird!
Robin Firedrake

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:58 am

I had many weird dreams ^_^ Some scary, but mostly weird ones ~(O_O)~ That's probably, because I fall asleep with music on :P That seems to trigger some pretty wierd/interesting dreams :)

One time, at band camp.. Just kidding XD

I'm pretty sure I died in this one..

This dream took place at home. There was this guy there who was mad at me, and said he would kill my whole family (starting with the female memebers). Then, me O_O Something about me cheating on him O.o Which, wasn't true u_u

There he was, offing my family memebers one by one.. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ;___; He then came to my mom. I jumped in front of her, so he stabbed me instead of her (it registered as a really bad cramp irl.. >_>),"She really did love you." He got all upset and stabbed himself O_O

The end, right? Nope, this is where it got weird ~(O_O)~

I.. was put in a coffin that was surrounded by the Seven Dwarfs in this next scene XD It then goes to this one spy type guy and this one girl,"We can still save her. We have to get this serum to her!!!"

It just kinda stopped there.. Which, means the dream is prett much over ^_^

Same for other dreams too. When it just stops and nothing fun/interesting happens.. Yeah, it's pretty much over 8(
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Dante » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:34 pm

I once dreamnt that I flying a ragnarok doing a bombing run in N&S 1.0... That was pretty odd... I've had worse dreams though :P (That one was pretty fun). Anyone ever have a dream where they were playing the coolest video game ever/make a friend only to wake up and feel dissapointed that that person/game didn't really exist but was just a figment of your imagination?
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Dante » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:35 pm

OH! @_@ Forgot, one of the worst dreams one can get school-wise occurs if you do NOTHING but study all day... and generally day after day. The mind runs out of things to process so all you see are massive phantoms of math, code or the thing you were intensively studying and they grow... larger and larger and larger in size and the problems never shrink... they are evil.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 pm

I saw someone commit suicide in my dream >_>
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Corkyspaniel » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:35 pm

[font="Times New Roman"][color="Wheat"] One night, I dreamed that my school was at a country club, and this girl asked to me get her purse out of the supply closet. I did, and it had a bomb in it! I started screaming and no one would listen. One of my best friends walked in and I screamed "Get out! There's a bomb!" and he stared a me and walked away. :/ When I woke up, the crickets sounded like they were ticking. :wow!:[/color][/font]
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm

One time i dreamt my younger brother was talking with evil monsters in my older sisters room (Right next to mine. I was laying in the bed under the covers in my dream and in RL) and they were plotting to kill me. I heard the door to my sisters room open then i heard heavy steps coming towards me. I threw off the covers to look at the thing and yelled too. Thing was i woke up as i threw off the covers and yelled so i did it in RL... My dad was like "What on earth was that?!"
Robin Firedrake

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

I have dreams almost every other night (at least 3 times a week) in which I'm raped =\
It's usually by someone I don't know, but sometimes it's not.
AND to boot, as if it's bad enough that I'm getting raped practically every night, my dreams are SUPER gory, really vivid, and very crude.

>< It's been going on for almost a year now, I don't think it'll change anytime soon, but bleh =\
Last night I dreamt that Hazel from Watership Down raped me (really strange) and then he took me to get an eyebrow piercing and he started putting buttons (like... the pin kind) into my arms.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Midori » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:45 pm

If I had to write all my weird or scary dreams it'd be too long to write anywhere.

One comes to mind, though. I was with some friends who I'd met at a magic school many years ago (though actually in a previous dream that night), and we were being pursued by some sort of undead vampire-ish thing that was chasing us. After a bit, I saw what it looked like and it turned out to be a girl that me and my friends had been mean to in magic school several dream-years back. And so I got really sad and started crying in front of her and she didn't know what to do.
Midori

Postby wingedfox » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:18 pm

I had a dream a while ago about a girl that went into one of those freak show tents and she had to stay in there with a cannibal >.> she had a body guard with her and she showed no fear of the cannibal so they adopted each other and got an apartment in the city and lived there and the rest of my dream focused on they're daily life like shopping and hanging out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]please sir can you spare a steak? Just one please. You know you can't resist my cuteness[/font][/color]

<(^_^)>[font="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"][color="Red"]my deviant page: http://wingedfox111.deviantart.com/[/color][/SIZE][/font]
wingedfox

Postby KagayakiWashi » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Alright, here goes:

One was where it was like a preview for a next episode of something and the people had to choose their fate: get stuck with needles all over the place, or get trapped in a room with a donkey that would grow out of the picture and smother you. The ducks from Ducktales chose the needle fate.

I got abducted by aliens and they injected Pepto Bismal into everyone's butts. Then, I was like, "I wanna go back to earth." so I stepped from Mars to earth in one, big, giant step.

There was a lava pit in my church.
They Might be Giants performed at our church and I wanted to play John Linnell's accordion.
There was a smoking/non smoking section in my church.
You could fly around in the balcony of my church. When I tried I fell UP against the ceiling, then I slid along te ceiling to where I was going to fall on the pulpit, which had spikes.
I saw 7 lights comes down from the twilight sky, and night came swiftly.

I also have many many dreams about my teeth shifting back since I went through the whole braces ordeal. I hate it.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 pm

This happened to me waaaay back. *Takes from Journal.*

First off, My sister and I were in this prehistoric forest. Ferns, vines, the whole package. And we were hunting dinosaurs. (Which oddly enough, I have a game just like this.) So, we were ambushed by three velociraptors and I shot them all. They disappeared. Suddenly we're in ths canyon and there's a huge pack of Gigantosarus. (Kinda like T-Rex, only bigger.) They charge at me, and when I look back at my sister, she's turned into a Troodon. And she's trying to eat me. So, I mentally press the Esc button and disappear in 4 seconds.

But that's not all! Now, I'm in a car with my mom's dad. The one that's married to the cat-obsessed lady. So, we go to her house... which is shaped like a cat in my dream. And it's right by the sea and my Grandad drives over the dock. So I freak out and he says, "Don't worry! This is a flying car!" And he turns the wheel and we go right back to the garage and park.

So that dream ends and here comes another one, only this one is even weirder. So, obviously I've been turned mini-sized and I'm stuck in this glass. The glass is in a hallway where there's this Tv in front of me. And WHAT could be playing on the Tv? The channel for homosexuals. Did not like.

And that one sorta ends.. only the Tv disappears and I'm still mini-sized and stuck in the glass in a hallway. So what happens next? A bunch of dwarves come marching down the hall with my sister in the lead as a mattress monster. So, the next few scenes of the dwarves blowing up my monster sister fast-forwards and what are her remains after she's defeated? A river of Pikachus and Clefairies.

Then I wake up.

Lesson learned: Never eat CoCoa Pebbles right before going to bed.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:48 pm

0_o... Thank you... I don't think i'll eat cocoa pebbles before bed either...
Robin Firedrake

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Dude, i just had a weird one while I was napping XD

I was watching my best friend and her boyfriend... erm... make love, and it was awkward because they didn't seem to notice I was there.
Then my best friend came along, and started setting EVERYTHING on fire.

XDDD

No matches for her tommorow.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Lil_Ninja » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 pm

OHH! I just remembered two weird dreams I had! I don't remember all of the details because they were pretty long ago, but here it goes:

My brothers were dressed up like Jedi's (and I was normal DX) and we hopped a really big barb wire fence to get into this really big place.. I think it was some type of hospital.. Anyway, we get in there, and there were evil Jedi's (one being Darth Vader) and my brothers pwned them, and before they actually did any damage, Darth Vader took off his mask and it was a dorky kid with glasses and really bad acne. It turned out, he dressed up like Darth Vader because he wanted to be a Jedi too.. So he was pretty much a poser man. Then my teeth fell out.. Then randomly we appear in the area with all the sick people. Apparently there was a deadly virus going around and almost everyone was catching it. We told the nurse we would go look for the cure and then the dream pretty much ended.

The other one is:
Me and some people I don't know were going into this mansion type house that was supposedly haunted, and it was really dark and spooky. We kept hearing weird voices around us, but never saw anyone. Suddenly, we see this dog (looks like WishBone) running up to us. We started petting it and stuff, then we followed it to this lighted room that had animal heads on the walls and a bear rug on the floor. Inside the room sitting on the bed was this creepy ghostly old guy that looked like a sad farmer. The dog ran up to him and he started petting it and stuff, and when he saw us, he freaked out and started yelling, then vanished. It turned out he was just lonely and wanted friends, so we became his friends.

THEN

The dream changes and I'm in a car with my mom driving down this old road lined with trees. Apparently, she had an appointment with someone or she had to give someone something or something similar to that. She parked outside this freaky looking broken down house and she told me she would be right back. I wait in the car so long, it starts getting dark (dream started in an early noon setting) so I go up to the super creepy house and I knock on the door. And guess who opens it! A freaky looking person with a pig head and a butcher knife! Somehow he gets me inside (it looked like a mansion on the inside) and the rest of the dream, I'm running from pig people with knifes all the while trying to find my mother. The dream ended before I found her :/
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Michiru_Waknaka » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 am

Haha! Scary and wierd dreams, eh? I hold the record for having the randomest dreams in my family. I tend to have odd dreams when I get sick and end up going to bed with a fever or an upset stomach. One time, I had a bad stomach ache when I went to bed and had the most torturing dream ever! I dreamed I was in a special, secure scientific building, and me and the other soilders where here to exterminate an unknown enemy. One by one, we walked into the center room of the conplex, and evry time somone went around the corner, I heard terrible noises and screams. Then, I finally realized that it was a resurected dinosaur! I never saw it, but I knew what it was and I RAN. I kept turning another corner just as the thing turned the last one. Over and over and over. That was the most torturously terrifying dream I ever had.
As for wierd, where do I start! I can usually get up in the morning, walk into the kitchen, and announce that my dream involved this and that and so and so. The only one of those I can remember right now is a dream with The Cronicles of Narnia, Peter Pan, Rufus the naked mole rat, a flying castle, ancient rome, and an army of phsyco mini robots....pretty random, ne?Then there was that one where I was dating Christopher Robin...I'd rather not remember that one....
'-_-
There was one I had when I was delirious with a fever. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and all I could think about was something was too big....I had no idea what, but something. So I got to the bathroom and decided the only thing I could do was plug the sink and flood the house! Good thing I was to delirious and tired to remember my plan! '^_^
Point being, Sickness is the trigger to my REALLY odd dreams.
So, I guess my favorite shape is a circle. I'd like squares too, if they were round.

I got's a DeviantArt!:
http://toki-no-kishi.deviantart.com/

Have a nice day, kids, and remember, Akito Sohma is watching you! 0_o
Michiru_Waknaka

Postby soul alive » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 am

I love when someone shows up in your dream who, in reality you couldn't pick out of a line-up, but you still know it's them.

I've had serious nightmares as long as I can remember. Drove me mum crazy when I was a wee lass, cause I used to scream and scream and scream until she came to my room (my room was on the complete opposite side of the house), since for whatever reason, I couldn't/wouldn't get out of bed. lol

Weirdest dream? I used to have semi-recurring dreams about being squished into the cab of a pickup with the Power Rangers, driving around our family's pasture; never actually doing anything, just driving around, squished together, with me sitting on the floor. Worst part? Haven't even watched 5 seconds of Power Rangers, ever. ^^;;;;;

Scariest? More than I care to think about.
The absolute worst in memory was when I was 16. Usually I dream in straight color or black and white. But my scariest dreams are in monochrome, oddly enough. This one was in red tones. All I remembered was walking into our family's living room and finding my dad and an adult male neighbor (couldn't identify who), bleeding to death, having been gored by one of our bulls. This was all the more scary, since there is an ever so slim chance of this happening in reality.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Lochaber Axe » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:56 am

When I was younger and more foolish I used to be deathly afraid of E.T. -_-' Well I had two dreams involving me having killed him (take that object of my fear)! The first one is where I'm talking to one of the E.T.s in my living room being accused of killing the main one from the movie. Some time later I have the second dream where I'm driving away from an army of E.T.s (I guess I was found guilty of alien murder) and I look in the rear view mirror and they all transform into men with bo like sticks and start dancing... like a weird blending of Stomp and Thriller.

Another one had my hand being eaten by a P&J sandwich.

I get a lot of naked and proud of it dreams.

Most of my dreams now involve just not being able to tell if it was a dream or real life... its just confusing instead of being scary or weird.
Lochaber Axe

Postby MoonRock Dragon » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Well alot of my nightmares/strange dreams are very bad and most of them would not be sutiable for this fourm as it would get me banned but here are a few (light ones).
In one of them I was standing in a supernatural realm where in the distence I saw dancing kitchen forks doing riverdance and then suddenly it was black and I was in this dark street where this monster was who looked like a human untill he turned around.The odd thing was that I never got to see his face and the sudden change from dancing forks to this demon was odd since it was like someone changed the channel.I had this dream 3 times and they were compleatly the same.I have always wondered what that dream ment.
MoonRock Dragon

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:29 pm

I just remembered a weird dream I had a while back.

I was playing a card game (like Pokemon) with my two brothers in the hall way, except with this card game, the creatures came to life like on Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyway, I was saying to my brother how his picachu (I think) couldn't kill my tiger like neopet creature, then he started getting really mad and chasing me, and I ran into my room and hid in my closed under a couple bags. I grabbed a random cell phone and apparently he took the battery out of it. He was walking around in my room with one of his summoned creatures trying to find me and my creature. Then when he found me, he hit me on the head with a paper towel roll XD
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Robin Firedrake » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:55 pm

What did you have to eat before bed again? *Gets ready to write it on his not to eat before bed list*
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:58 pm

It's weird.. I always eat before bed, but it hardly ever effects me ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Next

Return to General