Should I get Angelbites?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Why not just get a nose piercing?

Unless you already have one. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Kaligraphic » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Personally, I like the straight-through-the-cranium piercing. I'll link the pic because it's so extreme. link
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Shilohan ninja » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm

(*snort*lulz)

I'm not gonna hate, not gonna discriminate; alls I'm sayin' is yer face is perty jus' the way it is. I kinda halfta agree wiff my fellow forum junkies and say dat it jus' in'n't worth it. 'sides, how's dat gonna look when ya' reach ya' late thirties or early forties? Jus' somethin' ta think about.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 pm

Word, foo?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 am

Hmmm...

Ya, angelbites were SOOO last week =P jk.

I'm thinking two lips piercings, in the middle, and just having studs.
Or having vertabites, I love how those look :drool:

And no nose, unless its a septum. Thats hot on some people. No nose studs though, its too... classy. lol.

My bf is getting a super cool tatoo next week, you know the tattoo that Keanu Reeves has in Constantine? On his arm, the sulphur of perfection thing. He's getting it on both arms, so that when he puts them together, it makes a picture.
I love tattoos too, I'm totally getting two full sleeves within the next couple years :cool:

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 am

Just remember. Tats are forever. Think long and hard about what you have done because once you get 'em your stuck with them unless you want some very expensive and very painful surgery that insurance won't cover. Try not to get something that you like now but won't always like.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby king atlantis » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:05 am

as a tattoo enthusiast, i must say-
sleeves are generally ugly.
a classy tatoo can look good- depending on who you are, and what it is. but sleeves just make you look dirty.
nose studs/etc are very nice on certain people, but it depends on your skin, nose, eyes...basically the composition of your face.
as for tattoos
think long and hard on them, as above poster has mentioned. if your dead set on sleeves any way, at least think long and hard about what you want to get.
and i recomend NOTHING associated with your current b/f, because if somehow the relationship stops- your screwed.
~King
im a back.
king atlantis

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am

king atlantis (post: 1254339) wrote:. if your dead set on sleeves any way, at least think long and hard about what you want to get.
and i recomend NOTHING associated with your current b/f, because if somehow the relationship stops- your screwed.
~King

QFT.

it is never ever wise to get any tattoos relating to boyfriends or girlfriends. because you just dont know the future, and then you are going to have their name or whatever on you for the rest of your life. i knew a kid who got engaged and tattooed his fiancee's name on his arm, and then they broke it off. and he has her name on his arm still and he's soooo embarrassed and regrets it so much. XD

but i love tattoos, and if full sleeves can be done nicely, they look great. if everything is too cluttered though- it looks messy. :/

but i say you should get your nose pierced, and get a hoop instead. that doesn't look 'classy.' XD
that's what i have!
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby sharien chan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am

I think they look like metal zits personally. I'm not too fond of facial piercings around the mouth, cheeks.
sharien chan

Postby sharien chan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 am

chibiphonebooth (post: 1254357) wrote:QFT.

but i say you should get your nose pierced, and get a hoop instead. that doesn't look 'classy.' XD
that's what i have!

Savannah...you always look classy. regardless of what you do. XD
sharien chan

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 pm

XDDD not true!
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Sleeve tats are hideous.

Don't do something you will regret years down the road.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1254449) wrote:Sleeve tats are hideous.

Don't do something you will not regret years down the road.

So if I'm going to regret it, I should do it?

Wow, this changes everything.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby RobinSena » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

+1 to thinking long and hard about what you tattoos you want. I do have to disagree about sleeves looking bad. Maybe some do, but I've seen plenty that look incredible.
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm

ChurchPunk (post: 1254453) wrote:+1 to thinking long and hard about what you tattoos you want. I do have to disagree about sleeves looking bad. Maybe some do, but I've seen plenty that look incredible.

yah i agree, i've seen some really cool ones.
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Stephen » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm

I am of the opinion that sleeve tats look better then single tats on arms. Most times though, because people are too cheap to get good tats lol.
Stephen

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 pm

No, I love the look of sleeves.
They are just so... hot.
I'm also kind of a metalhead, so ya. If thats any insight into my personality.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby AsianBlossom » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 am

Cognitive Gear (post: 1254450) wrote:So if I'm going to regret it, I should do it?

Wow, this changes everything.

XDD I think what he meant was "Don't do something you'll regret."
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:54 am

Just be careful about getting anything faddish. Like... a Hot Topic logo might be a bad idea XD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:20 am

Medusa is just a single piercing in the middle of the upper lip, right below the nose? That looks fine, to me I mean. Not the angel bites... And tats... yeah... They're forever, and I can guarantee that "xblackxrosesx" isn't gonna be your style forever... You'll regret your tats in a decade, unless they're small, and unobtrusive, though I'll probably be flayed for saying this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby RobinSena » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:27 am

Bobtheduck (post: 1256615) wrote:Medusa is just a single piercing in the middle of the upper lip, right below the nose? That looks fine, to me I mean. Not the angel bites... And tats... yeah... They're forever, and I can guarantee that "xblackxrosesx" isn't gonna be your style forever... You'll regret your tats in a decade, unless they're small, and unobtrusive, though I'll probably be flayed for saying this.
*flays Bobtheduck*
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby AsianBlossom » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 am

*gives Bobtheduck bandages*
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby RobinSena » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 am

AsianBlossom (post: 1256622) wrote:*gives Bobtheduck skin graft*

Fixed.

[color="Gray"]*hopes he won't be killed for going off-topic.* XD[/color]
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:38 am

Bobtheduck (post: 1256615) wrote:Medusa is just a single piercing in the middle of the upper lip, right below the nose? That looks fine, to me I mean. Not the angel bites... And tats... yeah... They're forever, and I can guarantee that "xblackxrosesx" isn't gonna be your style forever... You'll regret your tats in a decade, unless they're small, and unobtrusive, though I'll probably be flayed for saying this.

how do you know she'll regret them?
I have a friend who has had his tattoos for like.. 8 years or something, and he still really likes them. and he's going to be a father soon! XD
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

There's always going to be a "POSSIBILITY" of someone regretting something, but it's really up to "SAID" person.

Research and Deep Thought are always a good thing ^_^

My cousin has a tattoo on her back that looks absolutely beautiful ♥_♥ She's pretty much still in love with it too ^ ^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm

chibiphonebooth (post: 1256643) wrote:how do you know she'll regret them?
I have a friend who has had his tattoos for like.. 8 years or something, and he still really likes them. and he's going to be a father soon! XD

Notice I said "about a decade"

Firstly, there's a difference between men and women... Secondly, it can take a while for our tastes to significantly change. 8 years really isn't a long time, when compared to living to 70.

I think most tats are bad ideas... Piercings are temporary... Just like dying your hair or henna... Why not get henna? You can get it redone if you like it, and if you change your mind and want something different, you just wait for it to wear off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Well you know... opinions are subjective. I'm sure there are old people who still like their tattoos.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby JesusFreak84 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:09 pm

For what my "old fashioned" opinion is worth, I'd say skip the tats and the piercings. A) Costs money that could be put to better purpose, and B) It's going to look very poor to prospective employers, college admissions, and so on. I worked somewhere this summer where all such things had to be removed / covered with bandages, and those folks were constantly asked by guests why they were injured. You won't be 17 forever, and even by 25 you may well find yourself wondering, "Why the crud did I do this???"

*Prepares to be flayed and dumped wherever BobTheDuck's remains were put.*
Papist Pest :angel:

http://jesusfreak84.livejournal.com
http://www.adorem.us/forum
http://www.omegarock.com
Warning: I'm prone to the following--
:rant::comp::bang::poke::forehead:
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?" (Plagiarized from Mithradir.)
JesusFreak84

Postby minakichan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Old Lady 1: When I was young, I got a tattoo of a rose on my right breast!
Old Lady 2: Really?
Old Lady 1: Yeah, it's long-stemmed now.

Haha, I'd love to get a tattoo but I'd want to change it every month. >_>; I wonder if there's an actually decent alternative, aside from cheap temporary tattoos...

I want to get a piercing, maybe just earlobes or cartilage, but I'm way paranoid about my metal allergy. I know most places do it fine and sterile nowadays, but I've heard enough horror stories of allergic reactions to be scared of it.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

minakichan (post: 1256719) wrote:Old Lady 1: When I was young, I got a tattoo of a rose on my right breast!
Old Lady 2: Really?
Old Lady 1: Yeah, it's long-stemmed now..

*Almost spits out her cough drop*

HAHAHAHAHA.. That's hilarious XDD

If I were to get a tattoo (how much this thread have stemmed.. xDD), I would get a rose <33 Not sure where, though ^ ^

I had my ear pierced when I was around the age of three ^ ^ They used one of those earring gun thingies ^ ^ It didn't hurt.. Just made me jump ^ ^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Previous Next

Return to General