Hard Times vid.

Talk about anything in here.

Hard Times vid.

Postby 12praiseGOD » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm

hey guys, I didn't really know where to post this but this was such a great video that I wanted to share with you guys, especially for those that are going through hard times, because this video shows that God will come and fend off evil, but we have to "come half way/show we care".
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

hope you guys like it and may God bless you guys!;)
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby AsianBlossom » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Ah, I know this one. Thanks for linking it; I know it'll help at least one person. ^_^
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:02 pm

I remember seeing that video.. it made me tear ;___;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby 12praiseGOD » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Hey, also listen to this video...I love it, I felt it! It is very true!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26145462cb5b63af56c7
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Return to General