Vortex Fountain

Talk about anything in here.

Vortex Fountain

Postby Conner999 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:05 pm

I found this video of a fountain that creates a very interesting illusion using a clear acrylic base for the fountain with a hole in the center creating a whirlpool for the water.

It's awesome, but I need to know where this is located. Does anyone have any idea where I can find it?
Conner999

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:23 pm

That's tight 8D

I have no clue.. sorry ;___;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sheenar » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:43 am

That fountain is amazing. Kind of reminds me of those "tornadoes" we would make in elementary school out of 2 coke bottles and some water...

I found a video of the fountain on YouTube and at the beginning, it says the location (I couldn't understand him, though).

Video
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:49 am

DUUUUUUUUDE! THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME, SHEENAR!
How's it do that?
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby NekoChan_C » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:20 am

http://myspace.com/shura_no_hana
XBox Gamertag: NekoChan Cruz
PSN Gamer ID: Neko no Ichi
http://neko-chan-cruz.livejournal.com/
NekoChan_C

Return to General