I'm confused x.x

Talk about anything in here.

I'm confused x.x

Postby animechica » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 pm

It seems like I've posted at least 3 or 4 things here that have never appeared... I'm told they need to be reviewed by a moderator, but IIRC I posted something even like last month that never showed up. I doubt I wrote anything too horrible to post (it was in the General Lust thread so it could be a possibility, but I really doubt it) so I'm having trouble understanding why it seems I'm being silenced x.x

I haven't gotten any warnings or anything, so I'm kinda confused...
animechica

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Try PMing a mod. My best guess is that there was a glitch.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 pm

It may be a glitch like Rushia says ^^ Just PM any of the Mods and they will help you out ^ ^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:17 am

I have posted "horrible" things both in the general lust thread and in the prayer thread of my own struggles *hugs I don't think that is the issue *smile just PM a mod and I'm sure they will figure out what the deal is *smile
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 am

No worries, I just went through the list of unapproved posts and fixed many of them. XD In many cases, members' moderated posts will be pushed down the list and hidden by moderated spambot or troll posts, so if you ever find that it takes a while to get something moderated, please just PM one of us and let us know, and we'll get it done for you right away. XD Sorry for the confusion!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby animechica » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:34 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1249901) wrote:No worries, I just went through the list of unapproved posts and fixed many of them. XD In many cases, members' moderated posts will be pushed down the list and hidden by moderated spambot or troll posts, so if you ever find that it takes a while to get something moderated, please just PM one of us and let us know, and we'll get it done for you right away. XD Sorry for the confusion!

Ahh, thanks so much. *sigh of relief*
Man, trolls need to go outside and get some sun instead of messing up perfectly good boards. haha
animechica

posting problem

Postby F.M Disciple » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 pm

yeah i know the feeling i was involved in a post that had a poll.
the post took my vote but not my reply. Hope your problem will be solved soon.
F.M Disciple

Return to General