Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Kunoichi » Sat May 31, 2008 11:41 am

Hey guys,

As hard as this decision is for me to do this..due to health issues, financial issues and well everything you guys have beein supporting me in the last few months and really years, I've decided to take a leave of absence from CAA.

I will be back though I think this is good as I need to spend time getting everything in order. For those that have my AIM, you guys can still reach me and I will check the PM box on here regularly like email *Smile so i will keep in touch.

God bless guys!

Cya when I get back

Kunoichi aka Kelly
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:01 pm

well, I'm on my last hour of my last day of work. Which means I have one more hour of internet time. Don't know when we'll ahve internet at home *hopefully a few days*, but in case it takes awhile, see you guys around! :)
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby minakichan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:32 pm

._. I'm back.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Danderson » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm

So...yeah....I'll be in New England till the 14th....funness.....what a month.....
Danderson

Postby Bunny » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:06 am

So it's really been ages since I have brought myself out of the shadows here but since I've been increasinly nosey about what's going on, I've decided it's fair to announce my presence.
Hello!
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

BUNNY! I haven't seen you in forever!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby RidleyofZebes » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Hrm... I seem to have returned a bit earlier than expected. o.o Ah, well. Had a blast! Nice to see y'all again!
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby eternalprincess » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:23 am

I'm leaving Thursday. (June 12th) to head up to Colorado Springs, CO. I'm going to be meeting up with fifty of my writer friends and Mrs. Paul (author of the DragonKeeper books) for a christian teen writers conference/get together. I'll be there for ten days.

Just a heads up. ^.^

@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
eternalprincess

Location: Texas: Sitting at the computer writing, and explaining anime to someone who found out I'm into it.

Postby ADXC » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Hey everyone, Im finally back from being offline. There was a problem with my computer but it has gone away and Im back.
ADXC

Postby ashfire » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Well I am off to Ocean City, Md for the state fire rescue convention. June 14 to 21. I will be representing my fire company during the meetings.
I will also be taking seminars, attending beach parties and picnics and the parade on Wednesday.
A lifememeber of our dept will be going in as state president for the year.
He almost didn't make it. He had chest pains two weeks ago. He had four stents as a by pass put in his chest.
He will be there but will have to take it easy.
He is like the Energizer Bunny. Always on the move and never stops.
I pray for his health to be good for the rest of the year.
ashfire

Postby Danderson » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Just got back from New England.....but I'll still probably be incredibly busy with my project from here into July......which means I won't be on terribly much this summer.....
Danderson

Postby goldenspines » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:58 am

I'm going to be gone on vacation for four weeks. I hope you all have a great summer! ^_^
goldenspines

Postby ashfire » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Well! Back from the beach and the fire rescue convention. Learned some ideas, thought about what to buy, took some pictures, went to a beach party and left before it stormed, went to the parade, went to the movies, went to eat at some good places and went shopping .
If you wonder why I went to the movies its because I don't get to go to many movies plus I got sunburned at the parade.
ashfire

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Hey guys

^_^ back for now..won't be able to be on too much but i'm here. missed you all!
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby eternalprincess » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 am

Just got back last night at 1am, oh wait, that be morning that I got back. XD After six hours of delays and sitting in airports for ten hours yesterday in CO, New Mexico and Texas. *yawns*

@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
eternalprincess

Location: Texas: Sitting at the computer writing, and explaining anime to someone who found out I'm into it.

Postby animewarrior » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:47 am

Hey all! XD Well I'm off to go camping with my family today(Friday June 27th)...I'll get back Wednesday(July 2nd). I probably won't be online THAT much this summer
(^^' well...not as much as I usually am...which...is...a lot..XD)
because well I have a job to attend to plus I have my laptop no longer
(I had to give it back to the school...>,<[For those of you who didn't know I had a laptop due to a tele-conferencing thing with my schoolwork])
so yeah I have to share our one and only computer (which is TERRIBLY sloooww) with the rest of the family. XD btw
ttyl, Farewell & God Bless ALL!!!
Your Sister in Christ,
-animewarrior
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:57 pm

I only joined for a short period of time, a little while ago. Reasons for joining is simple, my girlfriend used to post on these boards awhile back. She is becoming active again after college is over with( Which is now) So I decided to follow her to these forums.

Just introducing myself a little bit, saying hello, and that I am into video games, the wii console atm.

Anyways, hope to be apart and contribute to the community!
Kingdom

Postby fairyprincess90 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 pm

::pops in and waves::

hi!! ::giggles:: I'm the girlfriend Kingdom was talking bout. =]

I dunno who remembers me....or if any of you do.
I used to be real active like two years ago...then I dropped by for a tiny bit back a couple months ago. I wrote a thread already because I couldn't find this one. but it's closed now. the thread that is. =]

for those of you who don't know me...ehem.

My name is fairyprincess. or FP for short. I am well, a fairy princess, duh.
I love to draw and watch anime. I also love playing video games with my boyfriend and tons of other stuff. =]

I posted two pics of me in that pic thread...whatever it is called. I can't remember.

ANYWAYS!.....yeah.
just wanted to say "HI" and hopefully I won't get distracted from this forum as quickly as I did last time. I'm hoping I'll have the time to stay. =]

God Bless!
fairyprincess90

Postby Puguni » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Yeah, so I guess I've visited enough to say that I've officially come back for now. Not that...anyone really cares? I see myself leaving real fast again though.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Lochaber Axe » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Puguni (post: 1243861) wrote:Yeah, so I guess I've visited enough to say that I've officially come back for now. Not that...anyone really cares? I see myself leaving real fast again though.

Or just lurk, like I always do. Lol. Hey, if this place is good for you, then I care greatly. So do the kittens... [Hey you look like you care, you self-centered felines!]... ok, the pandas care. Don't forget the pandas.
Lochaber Axe

Postby Danderson » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 am

This next week I'm going to be going out to an HSLT (High School Leadership Training) conference in South Carolina with my youth group and won't be back till late on the 19th......

I just want to ask that u guys pray for me and my friends while we're their that God would open our hearts to what He wants to go and where He wants us to be.....
Danderson

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 pm

yea! I'm back for now...unless the internet goes out again...>_> anyway..for now...HI!
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby HitomiYuriko » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:49 pm

As July 20-28, we will be on vacation and the place we are going doesn't want us to bring any ELECTRONICS. Pray for Althaia for that reason HEHEHEHEHEHE.
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby goldenspines » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:14 pm

I'm back from my vacation, finally. Hopefully, I'll have more time to do something more than just lurk around here. ^_^;
goldenspines

Postby choklit » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:22 am

Hey guys. I've been gone for a while now; I was moving to Maryland. But now that I'm back, I'll be on more often.
So what's the speed of dark?
choklit

Sorry

Postby Neosevangel » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

I want to first say that I am sorry for not being on in so long. Almost a year or so. I should have used the thread to warn people of my leaving and I'm sorry.
My interests seem to have fluctuated a lot. I still respect and like anime, but not as much as I used to. I still love God and video games though, that's why
I am going to start coming back more. So for anyone who noticed or cared I'm sorry and Hello. If you didn't notice or care, I completely understand.
Neosevangel

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 am

Okay guys, if you havn't read my prayer thread, I'm going on a mission trip to Tijuana Mexico. And.... We're not flying... :sweat: Me and my youth group will be gone for two weeks, so please check out my thread and pray for us. Thanks guys. :thumb:
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Amzi Live » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 am

Ahem!

I just wanted to announce that unfortunately(or fortunately for some) I won't be having internet cause my mom won't be able to work for a while now,and I'll be starting college in August.
Still,my brothers called the other day to ask me what kind of laptop I'd like.
My response was a Mac.LOL;)
Soo...When I get my new toy,I'll be able to log in more often since my college has free internet.Plus I can always stop at Starbucks anyways.
Love you all,God Bless
and I hope that all of you won't forget about me.:cool:
[font="Arial Narrow"] Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm86:11[/font]
Proud lurker? Join MOES,and help us stay cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amzi Live

Postby Prince Asbel » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Hey! Listen, my life has been getting really busy, and I decided I had to cut back on some internet activities. I'll probably not come back to regular posting for a month or so, but I'll be checking my PM religiously. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, please send a PM. I probably won't be looking for posts replying to my words, so if you want to talk to me or am wondering why I haven't responded to you, send a PM.

See ya later! I'll be praying for you all while I'm gone. God bless! And also, may God continue to bless the study of his word.
The greatest Christian manga of all time! http://gameplan.christianmanga.com/
Prince Asbel

Postby HitomiYuriko » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Ahola, SP1 and family are back from vacation
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Previous Next

Return to General