Berserk Manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Berserk Manga

Postby Berserk2131 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:38 pm

One of the best manga's i have had the priveledge of reading. Its goes along with an awesome anme. They started making the manga after the aime because in the anime, at he very end it ended when it shouldn't have, liek a cliff hanger. The company ran out of money making it, and then they created the manga to finish the anime, although the manga starts from the beginning, but is very good.Lots of violence, lmost the same as my anime review for it.
"When you two regard each other as brother, and this man's ambition crumbles your death will be decided by him, and then there will be no escaping your fate."

-Zodd The Immortal[/color]:evil:
Berserk2131

Postby Psycho Ann » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:35 pm

Not to mention that in the manga there's mature situations--first on the first few pages XD That's probably what made me put the manga down. Though, I still liked the anime pretty much ^^
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby Berserk2131 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:42 pm

That is very true, i am really getting the manga because i love Berserk and i want to know what happens in the end. But yes the anime was very good.
"When you two regard each other as brother, and this man's ambition crumbles your death will be decided by him, and then there will be no escaping your fate."

Berserk2131

Postby Berserk2131 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:45 pm

What would be your favorite anime if you don't mind me asking?

Berserk2131

Postby Joshua Christopher » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:12 pm

keitaro wrote:does the manga end after number 11 or is there still being some made?

Berserk is my favourite series, and it's up to 31 volumes in Japan with no ending in sight.
Joshua Christopher

Postby jon_jinn » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:48 pm

i heard that it's starts off pretty slowly but once they start the flashbacks of guts at the end of volume 3, it gets REALLY interesting. i would read it since a lot of other people say it's so good but i think i might have to wait like another 5 or 6 years before i do cause i'm still in middle school.
jon_jinn

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:36 pm

keitaro wrote:are all of them avaliable in english over here in the states?

The first 10, if I'm not mistaken.
Joshua Christopher

Postby CDLviking » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:41 pm

That last scene in the anime really turned me off to the whole thing. I don't think I've ever been more angry towards a show in my life. I just don't think any human could be that vile.
CDLviking

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:00 pm

CDLviking wrote:That last scene in the anime really turned me off to the whole thing. I don't think I've ever been more angry towards a show in my life. I just don't think any human could be that vile.

Unfortunately that's just the end (or so) of volume 13. The manga keeps going and going forever. I still think it's quite excellent, and I liked that ending despite the graphicness of it all.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Ichigo_89 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:34 am

keitaro wrote:are the rest ever going to be release over here eventually? or in like 5 months or something? do you know?

I believed they're planning to release them all, but at the extremely slow rate of 3 months per volume released.
Ichigo_89

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews