Music Thread

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Music Thread

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:54 am

Question: I can even make this one it, but is there a thread on this site to where you can upload music that you have personally made and share it with other members????? If not, then it might be a good idea since some of us are not drawing inclined but rather more musically

Just curious!
Kunoichi

Postby Warrior4Christ » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:29 am

There is a Jam Session section in this forum which is for musical-type posts, so this thread would be better suited there. I don't believe there is thread for original music, so I think it would be satisfactory to create one. But perhaps this thread could be moved to Jam Session to become "the thread" if you ask one nicely. :) (Although it could also be renamed since it's a bit ambiguous.) I think it's a good idea for a thread though!
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Stephen » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:34 am

CAA is not a file sharing site.

Edit. I missread that. I don't think you can upload songs to CAA though. Your best bet would be like Kkun said and use a site like PV or Myspace.
Stephen

Postby Kkun » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:35 am

The best thing to do would be to make either a MySpace or Purevolume page and tell us about it in your signature.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Return to Jam Session