New Anberlin song and album and yay.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:51 pm

Man, I wish I could have gotten the SE album, but I didn't have the cash ^^; Oh well, I'll survive without the extra tracks somehow o.o I've been a big fan of Anberlin since Blueprints, and I definitely think this is their best album so far (although I still love NTFP loads). They're new sound is really slick and enjoyable :D
Felix

Postby everdred12a » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:39 pm

Kkun wrote:I've only gotten up to track 9, Reclusion because I've been studying or at work all day but OH MY GOSH. The synthesizer on this album is amazing. The words are just excellent, too.

Reclusion is the best song on the album (IMO). That, and probably 'There Is No Mathematics T Love And Loss.'

everdred12a

Postby That Dude » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 pm

I really love this CD. It's amazing. I've been listening to it for quite a while. Butt is what it's kicken! The writing and the music in general has just matured amazingly.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:15 pm

That Dude wrote:The writing and the music in general has just matured amazingly.

I agree, that was one of the first things that I noticed. It's definitely different, but in such a good way. XD

And "Uncanny" is a really good song, by the way. :D

EDIT: By the way, did you guys know the rhythm guitarist left the band like, the day before the CD's release? :( Apparently, he left on good terms, and was replaced with Acceptance's rhythm guitarist.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:26 pm

That's interesting. I didn't know that he left.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Previous

Return to Jam Session