A Confession, I Must Say This....

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Stephen » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:42 pm

MSP you're just mad you don't have a glorious goatee. Embrace your inner viking.
Stephen

Postby samuraidragon » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:49 am

My chin's where it thins out. No goatee for me I guess.
-マックスウェル

"My my, the cruelest lies are often told without a word; my my, the kindest truths are often spoken, never heard." Ben Folds, The Last Polka

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friend - John 15:13
samuraidragon

Postby Jasdero » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:54 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Most people at my school are too cheap for that. For them, it's black Sharpie all the way. XD

You can do some incredible stuff with Sharpies... 8)

It also does wonders for those brain cells.
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby indyrocker » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:43 pm

samuraidragon wrote:My chin's where it thins out. No goatee for me I guess.
odd besides my burns thats where its thickest for me or at least where it grows back the fastest.
Indyrocker aka the user fomaly known as Agentsmith700

my remixes --> http://www.purevolume.com/irishangel
my Xanga--> http://www.xanga.com/indyrocker
A member of the Society of Hatted Members

adopted by Rachel
Adopted Banana-chan, heero yuy 95

There are no more heroes any more they all died in the night that the world fell into darknes; and good men are trampled down into the dirt never to be seen again. This is the story of this world of ours the story of the corupt and those that would try to save it from them but become corupt themselfs from their own selfish greed and want for what they do not have.
indyrocker

Postby Bobtheduck » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:45 am

I have no problem with the black... I have little problem with the black nail polish... I would post before and after pics of the girl that I was referring to that got ruined, but that would be wrong... Emo is UGLY... I'm sorry... It's not just the black... It's the dirty hair, the crying goth eyes, the dazed sort of about to vomit face... I don't know... It's just utterly ugly... really... Truly... Madly... Ugly...

In any case, I'll say... She went from nice natural blond hair and a great natural look all around, with a cool fashion sense (just a touch of punk) and now she looks like... Her hair looks horrible, dyed black with a weird haircut that looks like the barber had his eyes closed and chopped it to random bits... She does the makeup now, which she didn't before... She's just ugly now... Not due to an accident or time, but due to a horrible horrible fad...

Gah... it's so hideous... I hate emo fashion... I wish she'd go back... She was pretty darned close to my physical ideal before she went Emo... Oh well... It's not like I'm gonna marry her, but still... Even as a friend, I don't like to see those things...
Bobtheduck

Postby Masaka_Naraku » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:21 am

I'm not an emo fan.
I wear more black nowadays and I'd like to dye by hair black.

NO Not for emo (No goth either) reasons.

I wouldn't like to be emo. If you like the music thats up to you.
Masaka_Naraku

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:17 am

ShatterheartArk wrote:Any friend that will braid your goatee for you, is a friend worth keeping around. *laughs*

You know, I married the only girl who ever braided my goatee. I'm not suggesting this is a good fleece, per se, but it was an interesting anecdote, I thought.
Mithrandir

Postby EireWolf » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:29 am

:grin:
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
[indent]~~Gandalf, in Fellowship of the Ring[/indent]
EireWolf

Postby Zilch » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:59 pm

Okay, first, I'm going to show you a picture (clickity for a larger version).

Done looking? Good.

As you may have guessed, that's me (at Soulfest, a few days before Steve, taking a picture for an inside joke about listening to Dasani). I listen to emo. Secondhand Serenade, Snow Patrol, Emery, Cold's lead singer's solo stuff. Now, I want you to look at the picture again. Note the Kyo hat and goggles (they actually got stolen that week, but I recently was gifted by a very special girl with another hat, Mith, remind me to have her braid my gotee when it's long enough. but I digress...).

Emo music never wrecked anyone. The emo scene never wrecked anyone. Emos wreck themselves, sometimes for palpable reasons, sometimes for dumb reasons, but never valid ones.

The point I'm trying to make is...IT'S OKAY, STEVE! I'M A WIMP, TOO!
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Tommy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Emo's may wreck themselves, but the music inspires, my friend. ;)

It's good to know you weren't affected...
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Stephen » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:08 am

That picture is amazing. I will have so snap a few good ones again this year. I should pick you up Zilch and use you as a battering ram at the Flatfoot show.
Stephen

Postby Zilch » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:40 am

That...would flipping rule...
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Previous

Return to Jam Session