Soulfest 2007

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Soulfest 2007

Postby Stephen » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:06 am

Anyone here going? Awesome band lineup this year. They are leaning towards the fans of heavier music this year.

http://www.thesoulfest.com/sf_artists.html

I am so happy Project 86 is gonna be there. I have waited like 6 or 7 years to see those guys live. I have missed them twice in Maine. (work issues and whatnot) But at last, I will get to see them. Anyway, as has been my personal tradition for the last like 3 years running...I will be wearing my black kilt the whole festival. Making me suprisingly easy to find out of 30,000 people. In years past, I have met various CAA members. Olorc, Scribs, Mourningdove, and a few others. I would love to meet any of you that will make it. As others can attest to, (including our founder Ashley) you may be suprised in meeting me in person. So, if any of you plan on going...lemme know. I am going with a youth group I work at. So I will be keeping an eye on them, being a chaperone.
Stephen

Postby Kkun » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:55 am

Dude. I am happy you get to see Project 86. I really am. They are so amazing live. They are ferocious. It's such a good show.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby samuraidragon » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:45 am

It's $90 if you buy them in January. If I'd known about it sooner, I would have bought mine in August for the bargain price of only $65.

I'm going to try to attend next year.
-マックスウェル

"My my, the cruelest lies are often told without a word; my my, the kindest truths are often spoken, never heard." Ben Folds, The Last Polka

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friend - John 15:13
samuraidragon

Postby Tommy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:26 pm

Nice, I might try to get there.

I never got to catch Soulfest. I was supposed to go there in 2005 but something came up, plus all my friends go as well.

No Showbread? Bleh.

Just kidding, there are a ton of good bands there.
Tommy

Postby That Dude » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm

I wish I could go...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Tommy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm

Bump!

My parents granted me permission to go for 2 days of my choosing. So far Days 2 and 3 are looking pretty good for me.

I'll look for da guy in dee kilt! :rock:
Tommy

Return to Jam Session