Post Your Ride!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:28 pm

I own a 1981 BMW 320iS. Beautiful car; she is. She'll be even more beautiful once I get the money to repaint it a different color. And to re-upholster the seats. One day soon... one day soon.

[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Steve Racer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:29 pm

They don't call me Steve Racer for nothing ;)

Here's the specs if you want them:

http://www.stephanos.net/mustang/
-Steve Racer
Director of Fans for Christ
Author of God Loves the Freaks
Film and Voice Actor
Steve Racer

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:53 pm

Niiiice.

I'd post a pic of my car, but she's not very pretty...
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:30 pm

nice rustang lol nice mustang steve racer, wanna race as soon as i fix my supra and get it up and running? lol its an old 87 turbo so you probably have a chance... and come on SH lets see your car!!! you saw my supra and she certainly isnt pretty
Love is that feeling you get when a girl looks at you and it feels like your driving a car at high speeds and experience a sudden drop. You know what i mean? That sudden sinking feeling you get in your stomach? Yeah, that's love. Leave's you speechless everytime.
ssj2gohan61

Postby Steve Racer » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:14 am

Um... an 87 supra? Hehe. Interesting. Maybe you've been watching too much Initial D? ;)

Here's the specs on my car if you're interested.

# 4.6 Liter V8, Automatic
# Street/Strip Performance Transmission from Performance Automatic
# Includes: Shift Kit, Low-Stall Torque Converter, Heavy Duty gears (500hp rated)
# Estimated 290 HP at engine
# 226HP @ R Wheels, 266lb/ft torque
# Modifications:
# Superchip Performance Chip
# K&N Air Charger system
# Basani X-Pipe Exhaust (front)
# Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust system (rear)
# 3.73 Differential Gears
# Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors
-Steve Racer
Director of Fans for Christ
Author of God Loves the Freaks
Film and Voice Actor
Steve Racer

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 pm

lol yeah i love ID lol but it would be a fun race i make about the same hp and tq as you do unless its a typo...just no mods yet lol im poor college student... you'll prob have me off the line unless if i brake boosted lol maybe then... but how does a 50mph roll sound? lol jk let me get it runnin and open up the exhaust a bit and it'll be good race. you'll prob still win
Love is that feeling you get when a girl looks at you and it feels like your driving a car at high speeds and experience a sudden drop. You know what i mean? That sudden sinking feeling you get in your stomach? Yeah, that's love. Leave's you speechless everytime.
ssj2gohan61

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:29 pm

85 Ponitac Firebird FTW!

Here's the pic.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j22/UndertakerDM64/mycar.jpg

Don't know much about the specs. She has a V6 and that's about all I know.
WrestlingOtaku

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:21 pm

I drive a '96 Grand Am SE. It's sooo niice. And it goes reallllyyy fast.
:rock: I mourn for those who never knew you

Click here for kick booty music!!

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God

This is where you can find me if I'm not on for a while
Rachel

Postby fairyprincess90 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm

i dont drive ^_^

i'm just bored so i decided to post that

[color="Magenta"]www.bethmarie.org[/color]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

[color="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]My ♥ belongs to TimothyMichael[/SIZE][/color]
fairyprincess90

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:52 pm

I put a picture of my 1984 mustang but this is before i started working on it as soon as I develop my roll of film I can put an update on it so far I have replaced the hood the front clip and I did some bondo work as well as putting on a olive drab primer coat it isnt done yet but whatever.
Orignally I bought this for 100 dollors and it had been wrecked into 2 cows and a deer. (not at the same time)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:53 am

I just gots a new car i got a 96 Honda Accord
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:22 pm

lets see some pictures of your car Rachel, also Mi-Ru-Me have you had your film developed yet? looks like a nice project car. and Grubb got any picture of that accord, and thats a pretty sweet firebird WrestlingOtaku
ssj2gohan61

Postby indyrocker » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:00 am

well once I get my licence I will be driving a 92 chevy taho with the manual trani and the electronic 4 weel drive I reall y dont like that electronic gages tho and the spedomiter doesn't work so I have to gage my speed by what it looks like Im doing. Tho after I find another job im going to try and get a 75-84 ford F-150 4x4 I plan on doing some work on it so an old beater would be perfect.
Indyrocker aka the user fomaly known as Agentsmith700

my remixes --> http://www.purevolume.com/irishangel
my Xanga--> http://www.xanga.com/indyrocker
A member of the Society of Hatted Members

adopted by Rachel
Adopted Banana-chan, heero yuy 95

There are no more heroes any more they all died in the night that the world fell into darknes; and good men are trampled down into the dirt never to be seen again. This is the story of this world of ours the story of the corupt and those that would try to save it from them but become corupt themselfs from their own selfish greed and want for what they do not have.
indyrocker

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:48 pm

:rock: I mourn for those who never knew you

Click here for kick booty music!!

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God

This is where you can find me if I'm not on for a while
Rachel

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:02 pm

bump a major thread from the dead!!! but i bought a new motorcycle!!! 2008 kawasaki ninja 500R i know... its only a 500 but its my first bike and i didnt want to go crazy trying to learn on something bigger. but its a really fun bike I enjoy it a lot and riding up into the mountains is awesome. not to mention im lovin 60mpg!

edit: incase youre wondering thats my dads bike in the back lol. and i know more of you all drive!! post up some pictures! also if any of you previous posters have new rides or done anything to yours recently let me see!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ssj2gohan61

Postby EricTheFred » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 am

Wow, that's gorgeous.

I've been planning to take motorcycle safety and then go get my license and a bike. (only way I can come up with to add a third vehicle without the insurance killing me. If I get a bike, they can't ding me for the teenage driver in the house when he doesn't have a motorcylce license.)

I've been looking at some of the cheaper imports (KDR, for example) and also at the Harley Sportster, but ... wow, that's gorgeous. I may have to go check one out.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 pm

get one! my bike was 5300ish after all was said and done and payments are 60 a month. liability insurance for me is 275 a year not bad at all for someone my age though i have several discounts like long time membership, mulitple vehicle discount..and i have some veteran benefits after being seperated so i can still use USAA. you should seriously get one! the MSF course is rather easy. thanks for the compliment!
ssj2gohan61

Postby NekoChan_C » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Ahhh... I had a Mustang up until April... now I drive a somewhat beat up Toyota Tercel... :) But here's a pic of Roy (yes, I named my Mustang "Roy"... what *else* could I call him? ^_~) from back in the day, when I got my GT rims...

http://myspace.com/shura_no_hana
XBox Gamertag: NekoChan Cruz
PSN Gamer ID: Neko no Ichi
http://neko-chan-cruz.livejournal.com/
NekoChan_C

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]Well guys, Ackie-chan died this May, and though I will miss her, I had to move up! Ladies and gentlemen, my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo which I have christened Jiro (Japanese for "Second Son" since this is my second vehicle and I decided that he's a boy.)[/color][/SIZE][/font]

Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby sharien chan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:23 pm

I had a Jetta named Earl, but he had to move on last February. Lease was up >_<
I miss Earl but now I have Felix...a 2008 Chevy Malibu. No pictures yet, but I'll post one soon. If I remember
Felix is a sweet car ...I miss Earl though. T_T
sharien chan

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Nice mustang nekochan! what happened to it? you should make that tercel a sleeper lol fix it up! jk. KBS sorry to hear about your other car, what happened to it? on a good note..nice jeep, my friend has one like it they are pretty nice, what engine does yours have? do you happen to have pictures of the jetta/maliibu i really like jettas though. my i havent figured a name for my truck but i call my car Sally lol its a long story of how i got the name for it but pretty funny. keep the cars coming i know more then us drive! lol
ssj2gohan61

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 am

ssj2gohan61 (post: 1242839) wrote:KBS sorry to hear about your other car, what happened to it? on a good note..nice jeep, my friend has one like it they are pretty nice, what engine does yours have?

Ackie-chan's Starter went kaput. I had already put well over $2,000 worth of stuff on it, my mother and I decided to just refocus our efforts into something new! I forgot about the engine, but I think it's a 4.7L V6.
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 pm

that really sucks.. if it was just the starter though thats not a hard fix!!! what did you end up doing with the car?
ssj2gohan61

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Zero miles to the gallon.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:18 pm

sweet bike ive been meaning to get one just never get around to it. and i think you mean infinite miles to the gallon lol...of water or atleast as far as you can go before having to rest lol.
ssj2gohan61

Postby NekoChan_C » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 pm

ssj2gohan61 (post: 1242839) wrote:Nice mustang nekochan! what happened to it? you should make that tercel a sleeper lol fix it up! jk.

Ehh, the body was straight, but it had a TON of mechanical/interior issues... and no A/C... in FLORIDA!!! >_<

so, Roy is on sabbatical at my dad's shop. Maybe one day, I'll have the cash flow to put more money into him... I would love to fix him up nicely! :)

the tercel... err... no. it's just too far gone. I'll drive it until it falls apart, then buy a new car when I get my income tax refund next year! ^_^
NekoChan_C

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 pm

i'll fix the mustang for you send it to me lol jk do you know what exactly was wrong? and any idea on a new car?
ssj2gohan61

Postby Tundrawolf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Import driving commies! I drive an American CHEVY!

(Made by Isuzu)
Tundrawolf

Postby NekoChan_C » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm

ssj2gohan61 (post: 1243142) wrote:i'll fix the mustang for you send it to me lol jk do you know what exactly was wrong? and any idea on a new car?

LOL, ZOMG, what *wasn't* wrong??? Bad ball joints, wrecked interior, broken driver's seat, bad brakes, no A/C, bad water pump & freeze plugs, a number of electrical issues and to top it all off, I paid this guy $150 bucks to fix a few minor dents/dings; and he ended up using a touch up paint that that almost ORANGE instead of yellow!!! So... he's yellow with orange spots... *sigh*

as for the new car? Don't know. Would like another Mustang, but... that's not very practical with a brand new baby... maybe a Honda Accord, or Toyota Camry?
NekoChan_C

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 pm

my mom had a toyota camry it was awesome extremely smooth and quiet ride with great gas mileage! i probably couldve made it from here to san antonio without stopping.

TundraWolf is that a old chevy luv?
ssj2gohan61

Previous Next

Return to General