Cross Game will be streamed on VizAnime this month!!!

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Cross Game will be streamed on VizAnime this month!!!

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Linkage:rock:

I am stoked for this beyond belief!!! Viz is supposed to give us the lowdown later this week. I will be checking daily, sirs and madams.

Now, the question: will anyone else here care? Dare I dream of a Let's Watch dedicated thread? *hopes he is not the only one on the forum who likes sports, anime and sports anime* :sweat:
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby blkmage » Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier today.

Yeah, everyone should totally watch it, even if they're not into sports. The non-sports part of the story is really, really good and was enough for me to follow it. I didn't watch it while it was airing because I was following the manga already and it was a really faithful adaptation and I was pressed for time back then.

Cross Game is top tier stuff.
blkmage

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

blkmage (post: 1393472) wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier today.

Yeah, everyone should totally watch it, even if they're not into sports. The non-sports part of the story is really, really good and was enough for me to follow it. I didn't watch it while it was airing because I was following the manga already and it was a really faithful adaptation and I was pressed for time back then.

Cross Game is top tier stuff.
Alrgiht! Glad someone else is excited and recommends the show. The author of the manga is quite well-respected, I'm told.

Would you be up for a Durarara!!-style "let's watch together and talk about it" thread? I'm guessing that viz will give us 2 episodes a week, as they have done that w/ Kekkaishi, Prince of Tennis and Hikaru no Go. But, I'd understand if this sort of thing wouldn't be a high priority because you've read the manga.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Tue May 11, 2010 4:41 pm

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I could be up for a Let's Watch. If there's enough support, I say we do it!
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

It's here boys and girls! And here.

New episodes each Monday. It is being shown subbed only for now.

Trailer.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby blkmage » Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

Everyone should probably watch at least the first episode.
blkmage

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Mon May 17, 2010 1:19 pm

All show discussion should be on this thread, as the current on you are in is a news thread. If mods feel a need to ditch this one, then no worries!
TheSubtleDoctor

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews