Anime questions

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Anime questions

Postby AngelicTotoro » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

Yep, another anime questions thread. :cool:
Hopefully this time around it's a little more understandible.

The things I don't like most are bad religion, sexual content, extensive gorey violence, and nudity.

Rozen Maiden (I've watched the opening and this one looks a bit dark, I'm not to sure about it.)
Letter Bee (This is a show I heard people talking about and it sounds good, I just want to ask to make sure it doesn't have anything bad in it.)
Pani Poni Dash! (I know this show is extrememly funny but usually with this type of show it goes hand-in-hand with some crud humor. Help?)
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (Anything? I don't think so but you never know.)
Gakuen Alice (I saw from the opening that there was some fortune teller... where does that lead?)
Tales from Earthsea (Studio Ghibli film, probably amazing. But I still need to know.)
Howl's Moving Castle (Same with the one above.)
Code Geass (This one I'm really wondering about since I heard someone say it had ecchi in the second season. I want to watch this with my little bother so please tell me about any bad content in it.)
Lost Universe (Anything in it? This one I don't know much about, just that the budget was low.)
Yumeiro Pâtissière (A very new show but hopefully someone has watched it. Help.)
Bamboo Blade (Looks pretty good, so thats why I want to check it out but, it better not have crud humor in it.)
Digi Charat (A crazy show! :lol: But for some reason I just want to check it out.... Anything?)
Clamp School Detectives (I watched the first episode and it oddly reminds me of Saint Tail... But still I want to make sure it doesn't have any bad content.)
Sakura Taisen (I know the first opening to this is amazing so I really want to check it out. Please tell me anything bad in it.)
Mermaid Melody (This show looks really cute but again, in the opening I saw a fortune teller, and it looks like she plays a big roll. Please help me out on this.)
Romio x Juliet (Anything bad?)

Thanks and please reply.
:?:
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews