I'm Confused o_O

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

I'm Confused o_O

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

I've seen all the Dragon Ball Z movies, episodes, series ovas and specials, but I've never seen Goten as a baby. I did see images of him as a baby at the end credits of Bio-Broly, but I've never seen this pic:

I don't remember this pic at all. I just came across it on the drangonball wikia. Can someone please tell me where that's from? Thanks.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

It may just be on of those things that are hinted/implied at ^^ It's been a while since I've watched DBZ (or whichever), but I don't think they had any episodes where Goten was a baby ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Goten was in the manga and anime.

His first appearance in the series is when he is seven years old, when the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament was to start. Which he meets Goku for the first time at the tournament.

The picture, I believe comes from one the ED right before the The World Tournament saga was about to start.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang
[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews