The network TV: anime schedule and schedule changes thread!

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Roy Mustang » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:52 pm

WGN

This Sunday on WGN

Kiki's Delivery Service will air at 3:30 am est time and then

Pokemon: The Movie 2000 will air at 11:00 am on Sunday followed by Kiki's Delivery Service at 1:00 pm.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 pm

oooh wow.... *_* WGN is gonna show anime?! nice
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sami_jane » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:11 am

ok so i was looking thru the guide on my tv the other day and i went over to see what it said in the ep description of inuyasha. i read it and it said it was a new one, something about sango and her brother. anyways could this be the beginning of new inuyasha ep on thursday again? im not saying weather or not it is since i dont know but i would keep an eye on them :D
Sami_jane

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:30 am

Sami_jane wrote:ok so i was looking thru the guide on my tv the other day and i went over to see what it said in the ep description of inuyasha. i read it and it said it was a new one, something about sango and her brother. anyways could this be the beginning of new inuyasha ep on thursday again? im not saying weather or not it is since i dont know but i would keep an eye on them :D

Oct 16 to Oct 26 are the last final eps of Inu Yasha.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 pm

It can be confusing though since the times are given for the following day.This is because of the fact that Inuyasha airs after Midnight which is technically the next day.
mitsuki lover

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:18 pm

hard to believe!! only 7 episodes on Inu Yasha left!!!!!

It's gonna be strange... I mean it's been almost 4 years since the show began on AS...

ODD!!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:57 am

Tommorrow ought to be a really fun one.

btw:did anyone else notice they changed the schedule for Toonami and had
the first Ultimate Avengers on instead of Princess Mononoke?
Next week for Black Panther fans they show the second movie that features the
African superhero.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sami_jane » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:04 am

ya that was kind of annoying.

um btw did i miss some episodes of inuyasha or something? cause when i watched the rat one they were already out of the afterlife place and looked like they had been out for a while. i think the last episode i saw was where inuyasha got the adamant barage, which i think they actually did get out of the place in that ep. but it still seems like i missed a few....
Sami_jane

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:55 am

No,I don't think you missed any.The Stampede of the Demon Rats came right after the one where Inuyasha gets the 'Adamant Barrage' attack.In fact that was the one that came next when they went on hiatus from showing the new episodes
a couple months back.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sami_jane » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:35 pm

ohh ok so i only missed one episode. i didnt see the first ep. about the rats. thanx :D
Sami_jane

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:19 am

Welcomed.Tonight is a Sango/Miroku heavy episode.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sami_jane » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:09 pm

haha ya i noticed. course they always have to have a heavy episode after a funny light one. :p
Sami_jane

Postby Roy Mustang » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:54 pm

mitsuki lover wrote:btw:did anyone else notice they changed the schedule for Toonami and had
the first Ultimate Avengers on instead of Princess Mononoke?
Next week for Black Panther fans they show the second movie that features the
African superhero.

You know, I was wondering if they would do that. Since the are going to show the new Ultimate Avengers this week and maybe in two weeks, we will see PM on.

BTW: Is there any other network lineups that you like to see other then what is on CN?

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:09 pm

I can only get what's on CN and Toon Disney but would love to see what's on
TAN and some of the other networks that air anime just to see what I may be missing.
mitsuki lover

Postby freerock1 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:10 pm

I try to cover The Anime Network On Demand some. (They just haven't had much new stuff in some time that many of their subscribers can get... though it looks like that's about to change.) Occasionally someone will also post updates for Encore WAM! or IFC as well, although typically there isn't that much turnover in the schedule to where there's a lot to cover.

If Wingzero or anyone else wants to take on FUNimation Channel, Colours TV, TAN 24/7, AZN TV, ImaginAsian, or any other network I might not be thinking of, I'm sure it would be welcome. And I don't think any of those channels have a lot of turnover in their anime offerings. So after your first post of their schedule, it probably wouldn't take a lot of work to keep up with it. ;)
Theme Scripture: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

And a verse for all us single folks: Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas? (1 Corinthians 9:5)

:dance: Looking for a GOOD music mix? Check out these stations:
Grey FM Heartland -- a mix of Country and Contemporary Christian music (Listen Now!)
Grey FM Downtown -- a mix of mainstream and Christian pop and rock music (Listen Now!)

More real stuff...
freerock1

Location: In your computer speakers, if you're listening to ChargeRadio.com

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:48 pm

I can get a lineup for Toon Disney, TAN, and the AZN TV which was formerly the International Channel.

I think I can get a lineup for FUNimation Channel.

I check tomorrow and post them. I know that I have AZN TV lineup as I was looking at it tonight.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:09 am

AZN Asian TV

All times are Eastern time

Saturday thru Sunday October 21 to Saturday, November 4

10:00 pm Black Jack

11:00 pm Black Jack

1:00 am Black Jack

2:00 am Back Jack

04:30 am Patlabor OVA

05:00 am Patlabor OVA

05:30 am Patlabor OVA

Monday October 23 to Wednesday November 1

09:30 pm Patlabor OVA

12:30 am Patlabor OVA

Thursday, October 26

3:00 am Black Jack

Well do the others tomorrow. This lineup give me a headache! The list that I got was not very clear at all. :lol:

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby freerock1 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:31 am

Anime Network On Demand news: If you have Insight, RCN, or Cogeco, check your On Demand list. You now have (or should soon have) TAN On Demand available in your area!

New offerings this month:
Nanaka 6/17 (subscription only)
RahXephon (subscription only)
Guyver (coming 10/26 - subscription and pay-per-view)
Theme Scripture: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

And a verse for all us single folks: Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas? (1 Corinthians 9:5)

:dance: Looking for a GOOD music mix? Check out these stations:
Grey FM Heartland -- a mix of Country and Contemporary Christian music (Listen Now!)
Grey FM Downtown -- a mix of mainstream and Christian pop and rock music (Listen Now!)

More real stuff...
freerock1

Location: In your computer speakers, if you're listening to ChargeRadio.com

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:20 pm

I hate to say this, but it would be hard do a lineup for The Anime Network 24/7.

They change the lineup every da and I would have to keep up and post each day a few days head of time.

anime network lineup

You can go here and see the lineup. FUNimation Channel will be easy to do, since they repeat alot of the stuff.

Remember, Adult Swim Fix will be airing the new ep of Trinity Blood and Eureka 7 tonight at 6 pm EST on the net.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:33 pm

Hmmm...well TAN was just a suggestion.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sami_jane » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:46 pm

the funi channel shouldnt be too hard to keep up with. all it is now is reruns...of everything. the just finished up the last new one which was negima. course im not home early enough to know bout fruba but its not taht long of a series and if its not over by now then is should be before to long. i have practically stopped watching the funi channel cause thats all it is with the exception of the lupin movies they play on weekends...they are reruns too but at least they are new to me. lol

i forgot tho that ANN said that they were going to broadcast Hare guu november 20 and later on they were going to broadcast His and Her circumstances and revolutionary girl utena. i was just thinkign bout how much i wanted to see his and her circumstances. lol i cant wait till it broadcasts on the funi channel....even if it will be a while. :D
Sami_jane

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:16 pm

Actually it's Hare + Guu.Now I wish I had the Funi Channel,guess I will still have to
try to get a DVD to see Utena.
mitsuki lover

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:05 pm

Cartoon will air the last two Dragonball Z movies, Fusion Reborn on November 11 and Wrath of the Dragon on December 2.

Also, CN will have a two-hour marathon of new Naruto episodes on November 18, which is a Sat.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:22 pm

According to Theotaku they're also going to add a new .hack// series to the early
Saturday morning line-up.I think it's supposed to be .hack//GU at 5 a.m.
mitsuki lover

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:15 pm

Correction it's .hack//ROOTS.I don't know where I got the idea the series was named GU from.Mea Culpa.
mitsuki lover

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:08 pm

Probably from that video game.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:23 pm

that early?! if they were SMART they would show it around 11 or midnight... @.@
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:22 pm

ChristianRonin wrote:that early?! if they were SMART they would show it around 11 or midnight... @.@

i know. seriously, who watches TV at 5 in the morning?...well, i guess there are SOME people who do but that's still really early.
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:48 pm

People who are up are usually going to work early,or coming home from working late,mainly.I can't think of anyone else who is up at 5.
Maybe if it does good they'll consider putting it on at a more convenient time.
mitsuki lover

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:17 pm

Tonight at 12:30 am, is the last ep of inuyasha on AS.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews