What anime are you watching?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: What anime are you watching?

Postby GeneD » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 am

I started watching Sailor Moon for the first time when Viz started streaming it. I'm quite surprised how much I like it and how much I look forward to new episodes each week. I was afraid that it hadn't aged well but overall it's seems okay. Even the "monster of the week" and repetitive elements haven't bugged me much, which was what I got annoyed with in shows like Star Driver and Princess Tutu, but granted those shows aren't straight "magical girl" I guess. What do I know though, I've probably not seen nearly enough of the type to actually know what straight magical girl shows are, so maybe I'm just blowing smoke.

All of that said, even though we've now got the complete set of Guardians according to the OP (Someone help me out, what's the correct English for Senshi? Or the right collective name for the girls?), the most recent episode, 10, was not a favourite and Usagi was annoying. Besides that Dues ex Tuxedo Mask is down right hilarious, especially when SPOILER: Highlight text to read: he's piloting three buses roped together out of the Twilight Zone. Oh and the rose throwing, that never gets old. Blond bad guy is fun too.

Yowamushi Pedal: The last few episodes where low on Onoda so boo to that. There are only three more episodes left, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: how are they gonna get to the end of the Hakone race?! I assume they're not, which is a bit sad but yay second season in October!
GeneD

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 pm

faithb4sight wrote:
PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Wow. Everyone's watching Trigun now. Yay! Personally I liked it. It remains pretty funny throughout a majority of it but it has a fair amount of drama and real sad moments too. Vash is like one of the kindest, sweetest, and most angelic anime characters I've seen so far. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it felt a little anticlimactic at the very end.

^I did notice that Vash was very caring just from the first few episodes, which is certainly a plus. Thanks! I may have to convince my friend to continue it with me.

You're welcome Faith! :)

GeneD wrote:I started watching Sailor Moon for the first time when Viz started streaming it. I'm quite surprised how much I like it and how much I look forward to new episodes each week. I was afraid that it hadn't aged well but overall it's seems okay. Even the "monster of the week" and repetitive elements haven't bugged me much, which was what I got annoyed with in shows like Star Driver and Princess Tutu, but granted those shows aren't straight "magical girl" I guess. What do I know though, I've probably not seen nearly enough of the type to actually know what straight magical girl shows are, so maybe I'm just blowing smoke.

All of that said, even though we've now got the complete set of Guardians according to the OP (Someone help me out, what's the correct English for Senshi? Or the right collective name for the girls?), the most recent episode, 10, was not a favourite and Usagi was annoying. Besides that Dues ex Tuxedo Mask is down right hilarious, especially when SPOILER: Highlight text to read: he's piloting three buses roped together out of the Twilight Zone. Oh and the rose throwing, that never gets old. Blond bad guy is fun too.

I've made it up to episode six so far and I have to admit, I like it too. :n_n:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby skreyola » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

GeneD wrote:I started watching Sailor Moon for the first time when Viz started streaming it. I'm quite surprised how
All of that said, even though we've now got the complete set of Guardians according to the OP (Someone help me out, what's the correct English for Senshi? Or the right collective name for the girls?), the most recent episode, 10, was not a
Yowamushi Pedal: The last few episodes where low on Onoda so boo to that. There are only three more episodes left, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: how are they gonna get to the end of the Hakone race?! I assume they're not, which is a bit sad but yay

I've been watching Sailor Moon, too. Still not very impressed. I believe senshi is soldier(s), though I've seen them referred to as Sailor Scouts.

I finally dropped YowaPeda. The opponents were just so annoying and dismissive and ridiculous that I stopped caring about Onoda.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Soul Eater Not! episode 10

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Pochi! And Meme, I have no idea if the manga is going to go this route to explain her memory problems. And it was obvious Anya was from royalty. She slipped a few times, plus her habits and phrases and yet Tsugumi is still surprised?

CinniScrib

Postby Chocogizmo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 am

I'm actually not watching anything right now....does anybody recommend Blue exorcist?
Chocogizmo

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Chocogizmo wrote:I'm actually not watching anything right now....does anybody recommend Blue exorcist?

I'm on episode 14 and at this point I'd definitely recommend it. It's allot of fun, has very likable characters, and the story is pretty interesting. Though I really enjoy it, up to this point most of the episodes have felt somewhat filler-ish, but there are recurring elements.

I'm not familiar with most of the anime on your list on MyAnimeList so I can't really compare it to anything you've seen. I would say its probably a little like Soul Eater, though I've only seen a few episode of that one.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Chocogizmo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:53 pm

I'll give it a try then, I've heard it was good. But yeah, most longer animes have the first few episodes at least be filler, kinda of annoying tbh but oh well. xP
Chocogizmo

Postby AnimeGirl » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Recently started and finished in one day Yamishibai. I...LOVED IT! I loved the art style, and the way it was done is unique. It did manage to scare me, very well done! I look forward to season 2!

Also started on Bryhinder In The Darkness, about 5 episodes. It is fairly interesting, I think I'll keep up with it.

I also watched one episode of One Week Friends. I like the art style and the concept is interesting, so when I have time I may watch more.
AnimeGirl

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 pm

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Wow. Everyone's watching Trigun now. Yay! Personally I liked it. It remains pretty funny throughout a majority of it but it has a fair amount of drama and real sad moments too. Vash is like one of the kindest, sweetest, and most angelic anime characters I've seen so far. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it felt a little anticlimactic at the very end.

Something you have to understand is that Trigun was canceled, so they were originally intending to develop the story more and I assume follow the manga more closely to its full conclusion. That's why the ending feels rather rushed and anticlimactic, but really I think we should just be grateful that we get a conclusion to the story at all, in such circumstances. Trigun is one of my absolute favorite shows, and I heartily recommend it to almost everyone. It has that perfect blend of hilarity and drama that I love so much.

Anyway, I've started Clannad After Story and am two episodes in. Good so far!
the_wolfs_howl

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 am

the_wolfs_howl wrote:

Something you have to understand is that Trigun was canceled, so they were originally intending to develop the story more and I assume follow the manga more closely to its full conclusion. That's why the ending feels rather rushed and anticlimactic, but really I think we should just be grateful that we get a conclusion to the story at all, in such circumstances. Trigun is one of my absolute favorite shows, and I heartily recommend it to almost everyone. It has that perfect blend of hilarity and drama that I love so much.

Anyway, I've started Clannad After Story and am two episodes in. Good so far!

That's true. There far too many animes that just end and you're like... :comp: But yes I absolutely loved it and I've even started the manga now which is already a little faster paced SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Knives awakes from his slumber and is confronted by Vash in just chapter 20! And there's still volumes upon volumes more to go!

And on a side note, C: After Story is really good! Though there is a pretty slow spot in the series (there's about three eps where nothing really happens. It's just Tomoya's daily life basically). But after that it picks up again. And be prepared for more tears again.
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby nillapoet » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Just watched Madoka Magica. I thought it was really good, but I didn't think it was as disturbing as I was told.
nillapoet

Postby Ante Bellum » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Finished Getter Robo Armageddon.

Getters are cute.
Ante Bellum

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 am

Fairy Tail 2014 episode 11
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Rogue just had to compare Gajeel to Natsu hahaha.

Captain Earth episode 11
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Setsuna being used as an energy replenisher. But Mao is so creepy. Slave to her research but just the way she smiles... yeah she is messed up, kissing an underaged person PLUS wanting to use Setsuna as a vessel 8(. It's be nice if Setsuna/Siren ended up on the heroes' side. And with the next episode it looks like naturally they'll have yet another Kiltgang to deal with.

I'm thinking of starting Guilty Crown. Anyone have any opinions/reviews on the series before I try it out?

CinniScrib

Postby Thunderscream872 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 am

CinniScrib wrote:I'm thinking of starting Guilty Crown. Anyone have any opinions/reviews on the series before I try it out?

Yes, I'd definitely recommend the show, though it does have its negative which I'll run through for you.

Here are my basic thoughts about that show:

Story: 7/10
Ok, the story isn't bad; however, there are quite a few filler-ish episodes early on, which aren't necessarily bad episodes (I actually enjoyed them for the most part), but nevertheless they are filler. The second half of the show is very entertaining and intense with good deal of shocking, epic, and moving moments; however, certain concepts I feel were left totally unexplained and/or glossed over. So, while the story is entertaining, it isn't necessarily the best written or explained story.

Characters: 6.5/10
Overall the characters in this show aren't bad; however, they're not memorable at all for the most part. Most of them, with an exception of a few, are underdeveloped, lack personality, and don't get a whole lot of screen time. Basically, they're pretty on the outside, but there's not a whole lot too most of them. I DO like most of the characters in this show, BUT I can't say that they're that good; because, by the end of the show, most of them haven't been developed as well as they could've been. I should also mention that the villains specifically don't get a whole lot of development.

Music: 9.5/10
This show's soundtrack is great, that's about all I can say about it.

Visuals/Art: 9.5/10
Visually, this show is beautiful, and again, that’s all I can say about that, lol.

The ending: 9/10
I should say that allot of people don’t like the ending to this show. I thought it was good. Highlight the spoiler if you wanna know what kind of ending you’re in for, without specific details spoiled. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Basically, the end of the show is somewhat sad, but overall happy; which is why I liked it. It’s not an idealistic ending where everyone wins, everyone’s happy, and the world is turned into a perfect utopia. I think it’s a happy ending; however, it’s more realistic then idealistic.

Enjoyment: 8.5/10
If you can look past some of the half hazard mechanics of this show, it is actually very enjoyable. Like, I said, it’s very entertaining; and the suspense and the need to see what happens next will keep you watching, especially later on.

Humor:
This show takes itself pretty seriously, and while there are a few very funny moments I can recall, as a whole, don’t expect to laugh very much.

As far as content goes:

Fanservice:
Few and far between.

Sexual content:
Two character have sex at one point, but it’s not shown.

Language/Swearing:
Pretty mild in the English dub, dunno about the subbed, though.

Violence:
There are a few kinda gory moments, but overall it’s not very violent.

If there’s anything else you wanna know about the show, just ask :)

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

Thunderscream872

Postby Chronicler1701 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Fairy Tail, Episode 186
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Minerva just tried to kill Kagura. In front of Erza. She's done for.
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You've given me.

His Love is deep, His Love is wide
And it covers us.
His Love is fierce, His Love is strong
It is furious.
His Love is sweet, His Love is wild,
And it's waking hearts to life.

Current astronomical equipment:
Telescope: Meade ETX-90(pending repair)
Eyepieces: Meade Series 4000 26mm Super Plössl

Elements:
Water
Electricity
Heat
Cold
Wind
Magnetism
Time

Forces:
Strength
Speed
Beasts

And, finally:
All

Ed, Edd n Eddy is awesome!
Best Pokémon, ever: Deoxys
Favorite Fairy Tail Guild member and supporting character: Erza Scarlet and Loke. They're both willing to sacrifice everything they've got to protect those they hold dear.

Revelation 2:17
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” (NKJV)
Chronicler1701

Location: In the Royal City of Edolas, researching new techniques of building vehicles.

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Thunderscream872 wrote:
CinniScrib wrote:I'm thinking of starting Guilty Crown. Anyone have any opinions/reviews on the series before I try it out?

Yes, I'd definitely recommend the show, though it does have its negative which I'll run through for you.

Here are my basic thoughts about that show:

Story: 7/10
Ok, the story isn't bad; however, there are quite a few filler-ish episodes early on, which aren't necessarily bad episodes (I actually enjoyed them for the most part), but nevertheless they are filler. The second half of the show is very entertaining and intense with good deal of shocking, epic, and moving moments; however, certain concepts I feel were left totally unexplained and/or glossed over. So, while the story is entertaining, it isn't necessarily the best written or explained story.

Characters: 6.5/10
Overall the characters in this show aren't bad; however, they're not memorable at all for the most part. Most of them, with an exception of a few, are underdeveloped, lack personality, and don't get a whole lot of screen time. Basically, they're pretty on the outside, but there's not a whole lot too most of them. I DO like most of the characters in this show, BUT I can't say that they're that good; because, by the end of the show, most of them haven't been developed as well as they could've been. I should also mention that the villains specifically don't get a whole lot of development.

Music: 9.5/10
This show's soundtrack is great, that's about all I can say about it.

Visuals/Art: 9.5/10
Visually, this show is beautiful, and again, that’s all I can say about that, lol.

The ending: 9/10
I should say that allot of people don’t like the ending to this show. I thought it was good. Highlight the spoiler if you wanna know what kind of ending you’re in for, without specific details spoiled. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Basically, the end of the show is somewhat sad, but overall happy; which is why I liked it. It’s not an idealistic ending where everyone wins, everyone’s happy, and the world is turned into a perfect utopia. I think it’s a happy ending; however, it’s more realistic then idealistic.

Enjoyment: 8.5/10
If you can look past some of the half hazard mechanics of this show, it is actually very enjoyable. Like, I said, it’s very entertaining; and the suspense and the need to see what happens next will keep you watching, especially later on.

Humor:
This show takes itself pretty seriously, and while there are a few very funny moments I can recall, as a whole, don’t expect to laugh very much.

As far as content goes:

Fanservice:
Few and far between.

Sexual content:
Two character have sex at one point, but it’s not shown.

Language/Swearing:
Pretty mild in the English dub, dunno about the subbed, though.

Violence:
There are a few kinda gory moments, but overall it’s not very violent.

If there’s anything else you wanna know about the show, just ask :)

Thanks so much! I might try out the first episode at least (the dub is all I can find). I really appreciate the review!

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Isshuukan Friends episode 11

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Such a loaded episode! I didn't think Kaori would appear while they were talking about the incident. Too bad she doesn't remember recent stuff. Maybe Kujo will be better with her now that he knows the full story. Now Hase is acting distant and confusing Kaori while Kujo still is distant. Looks poor Kiryu has to be the fall back friend for support.

CinniScrib

Postby Mouse2010 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:10 am

So, I finally finished Kanon! For me, this was a series that started off slowly but got better and better as I got further into it. I liked it quite a bit. My reservations are primarily about the ending. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: For some reason, that final episode just felt TOO happy. It was like EVERYTHING was resolved: Shiori recovered from her supposedly fatal illness, Aunt Akiko recovered from her car crash, and of course Ayu turned out to not be dead. I was expecting some kind of ending that would leave Yuuichi and Ayu together, so that part didn't bother me by itself . . . it was just that, combined with everything else, the whole ending felt too perfect. I usually like happy endings but even for me, this felt like too much. I think the real problem is that I didn't feel like the series prepared me enough for that. It wasn't enough of a problem to ruin the series, though. I still felt like it was pretty good.

And I just started Code Geass, season 1. It looks very promising, although I am disturbed by Lelouch a little bit. His combination of idealism and chessmaster strategy reminds me too much of Light Yagami. Let's hope he doesn't go as terribly wrong!

So far the weirdest thing about watching Code Geass is that, since it shares an animator with Gun X Sword, sometimes the facial expressions on characters' faces look just a little too familiar! The character designs themselves are fairly different, but you can definitely see Takahiro Kimura's influence in smiles, grimaces, displays of surprise, etc.
Mouse2010

Postby Thunderscream872 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Just watched episode 5 of Psycho-Pass. I enjoy this show so far, it feels allot like an anime version of Criminal Minds.

Thunderscream872

Postby Chronicler1701 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Just noticed something on Fairy Tail.
After about Episode 175, Meredy's eyes are now red instead of pale green. With no explanation. Weird.
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You've given me.

His Love is deep, His Love is wide
And it covers us.
His Love is fierce, His Love is strong
It is furious.
His Love is sweet, His Love is wild,
And it's waking hearts to life.

Current astronomical equipment:
Telescope: Meade ETX-90(pending repair)
Eyepieces: Meade Series 4000 26mm Super Plössl

Elements:
Water
Electricity
Heat
Cold
Wind
Magnetism
Time

Forces:
Strength
Speed
Beasts

And, finally:
All

Ed, Edd n Eddy is awesome!
Best Pokémon, ever: Deoxys
Favorite Fairy Tail Guild member and supporting character: Erza Scarlet and Loke. They're both willing to sacrifice everything they've got to protect those they hold dear.

Revelation 2:17
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” (NKJV)
Chronicler1701

Location: In the Royal City of Edolas, researching new techniques of building vehicles.

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Soul Eater Not episode 11

Building up to a pretty good climax here. But, yeah I call bull on Tsugumi and Anya SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Being able to fly using only soul resonance.
But hey, maybe I'm just being nit-picky. But I do fully support Liz SPOILER: Highlight text to read: driving Tsugumi through the city on a scooter while shooting at people. (eehhh, technically a spoiler)
Also, apparently the default butler name is Alfred.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby GeneD » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 am

skreyola wrote:I finally dropped YowaPeda. The opponents were just so annoying and dismissive and ridiculous that I stopped caring about Onoda.

Aww too bad. I can understand it though, none of the other characters seem to be half as fun or interesting to watch as Onoda, so the show really feels like it lacks something when he doesn't get enough screen time. I guess other more "team-orientated" sport shows (not that cycling isn't a team sport I now know) can avoid this problem much more easily.
GeneD

Postby skreyola » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 pm

GeneD wrote:
skreyola wrote:I finally dropped YowaPeda. The opponents were just so annoying and dismissive and ridiculous that I stopped caring about Onoda.

Aww too bad. I can understand it though, none of the other characters seem to be half as fun or interesting to watch as Onoda, so the show really feels like it lacks something when he doesn't get enough screen time. I guess other more "team-orientated" sport shows (not that cycling isn't a team sport I now know) can avoid this problem much more easily.

Well, I agree that Onoda was more interesting than any of their opponents, but it really was the jerks from the other schools that killed the show for me.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Clannad After Story episodes 3-4

At first I wasn't sure what to think of the mess Sunohara got himself into, and didn't particularly care for the others' "brilliant" solutions to it...but as it all progressed, I could see what they were trying to do, and I really liked the way it all ended up. Sibling interactions always get me :sniffle:
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Fairy Tail 2014 episode 12

Captain Earth episode 12
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'd be awesome if the last two didn't go with the enemy. Siren and Bugbear need to be good! I really hope Baku doesn't awaken and if he does he still doesn't want to join 8(

CinniScrib

Postby nillapoet » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:58 am

CinniScrib wrote:Fairy Tail 2014 episode 12

Captain Earth episode 12
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'd be awesome if the last two didn't go with the enemy. Siren and Bugbear need to be good! I really hope Baku doesn't awaken and if he does he still doesn't want to join 8(

Where are you watching the 2014 Fairy Tail?
nillapoet

Postby GeneD » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 pm

I finally watched the real last episode of Gatchaman Crowds, the director's cut Gatchaman Crowds: Embrace, which made leagues more sense than the last episode we got when it was airing. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'm really relieved they confirmed that O.D. didn't die and sheesh, Hajime absorbing (?) Berg-Katze was pretty hectic. I have a feeling that if he wasn't already completely insane he's be there in no short order being stuck with her like that. Even if she wins him over with her optimistic nature eventually, I suspect he's going to put up a lot of fight. Also, did I see that right? Jou x Sugane? Well ok then. Moving on, it was good and pretty nostalgic to see those characters again.

Also watched the Denpa Teki na Kanojo OAV and goodness what a psychologically hectic ride that was. I really liked how they did some of the animation which lent itself well to the atmosphere. I enjoyed the second one more than the first since there was a little more exploration into the motives and "reasoning" of the villains, plus the SPOILER: Highlight text to read: finite amount of happiness theory was rather interesting. I'd like to say that I'd like to see more but I don't think my heart could cope with any more of Juu's near death instances, if they keep up their rate of at least one per episode. Ame is really cool even though she may or may not be right in the head.
GeneD

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Nobunaga the Fool episode 23 & 24 (last episode)
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: It's been heavily implied that Himiko will die but it still sucked 8( Meanwhile I want to slap Mitsu. And now Jeanne is shot at the end of 23.
BUT KING ARTHUR IS HIDEOUS. Crusty old man. Threw me off when they had the opening in the middle of the episode. They usually cut the intro completely from the final episode. To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect for an ending. Definitely not typical in the main character not being the hero/living. Kinda sucks but a unique ending. Kinda like Game of Thrones, don't get attached to anyone. But I liked they threw in that quick bit at the ending of showing modern Japan and Jeanne alive and spotting Nobu. Good hints to a better future.

nillapoet wrote:
CinniScrib wrote:Fairy Tail 2014 episode 12

Captain Earth episode 12

Where are you watching the 2014 Fairy Tail?

Not on a legal site, can't post it. Just Google Fairy Tail 2014 for a list anime watching sites including Crunchyroll and Hulu. It'll list the anime
Last edited by CinniScrib on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CinniScrib

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Ok. Since last time I'm up to episode 9 of Sailor Moon. I do like this show. It gives me a sense of nostalgia even though I've never seen it before. I still think Usagi's voice is a little annoying but I still like her and I love Tuxedo Mask. ^_^ Anyway, I'm enjoying it.

I also finished Durarara!! (sub). Man! I love that show! Now I'm gonna have to read the light novels and I'm gonna have to rewatch it dubbed too. Shizuo, Izaya, Masaomi, and Celty are awesome! But really, I love all the characters. Those are just my favorites. The story was so interesting and well, it was just lots of fun. And now I can't wait until the new season! XD

Now I started Heroman. The first three episodes. I like it. It's exactly what I was in the mood for. It's fun! It's just strange seeing an anime taking place in America with everyone speaking Japanese and Stan Lee in anime form. lol. Then I found out on Youtube that this show got an English dub that aired on Disney XD Malaysia but it's not available here. And it sounded great too!

Until next time...:)

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Isshuukan Friends episode 12
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Aaah so much drama between the couples! Kiryu is so chill and apathetic but he's really sharp and is actually concerned, he just minds his own business. Saki and him are good though, I hope he pushes her to grow more. But both Hase and Kaori lied about going away? GAAAH. But them meeting on the bridge because they thought the same thing! And Hase inhaled his crepe, including the paper!
But the anime ended!! Or I'm hoping at least just the season but rarely is a season just 12, it's just one seasoners that are that. At least the manga is still on-going and the anime gave an open ending (They want to be closer friends, so... potential boyfriend and girlfriend) But that thing at the end with Hase having his own Diary? 8o

CinniScrib

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews