Post your favorite anime themes!

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 pm

"Ash like Snow"
"Daybreak's Bell"
"It's just Love" tune makes me laugh for some reason
Lockon Stratos

Postby Juliannesan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 am

http://youtu.be/nz8Lrd-Jq9w

Never seen this anime, but this is definitely a new favorite theme of mine. Lol.
It's odd to think this guy is the same age as my brother.
ImageImage
Juliannesan

Postby Maokun » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 am

Solving that Anime Opening Songs quiz reminded me how much I used to love Yuzurenai Negai, the OP of Magic Knight Rayearth.

[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][color="YellowGreen"]There is no point to lessons that don't bring with them pain. People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something, after all.
But once you have successfully endured that pain you will gain a heart that's stout enough not be overcome by anything. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal. [/color]
-Edward Elric[/SIZE][/font]
Maokun

Postby Xeno » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

Well even though I really don't watch much to any anime, from when I did I'd have to say it's a tie.

Tank! from Cowboy Bebop, not linking because it's already been linked a couple of times.
Dogfight from Initial D Fourth Stage
Xeno

Postby AngelicTotoro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Durarara!! OST - 12 Bottled Angel

Celty~! <3 :thumb:
(Didn't every good plot twist in the series always have this theme play?)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews