A real christian anime

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:31 pm

It's been considered in the past, and isn't necessarily entirely out. However, there is a new video series coming out, I believe, so it wouldn't be original to us. Plus, we do have something going on with Pilgrim's Progress already.
uc pseudonym

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:00 pm

maybe i'll think of somthing more original next time.

p.s. how do you use smilies?
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:26 am

Never let it be thought that I am condemning you in any way. I was merely answering your question. As to smilies. ;)

Instead of using the "quick reply" at the bottom of a thread, select a post and click the link that says "reply." This will take you to another screen in which it is rather simple to add smilies. Each smilie has a specific set of characters for it as well. For example:
;) = ; ) [without the space]
:sweat: = : sweat : [again, without the spaces]
uc pseudonym

Postby RefractedAhav » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:02 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:Never let it be thought that I am condemning you in any way. I was merely answering your question. As to smilies. ]
:sweat: = : sweat : [again, without the spaces]

I know that you weren't condeming me, I was just saying I'll try to think of somthing usefull nex time.

thanks for the info on smilies, but where do find the symbols for the other ones?
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:32 am

You can find anything by using a normal reply instead of quick reply. Just click on the smilie, and it will be placed into your message with its text code.
uc pseudonym

Postby purplemoose » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:36 pm

i think he's talking about a christian anime called metal
purplemoose

Postby Roxi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:05 am

Maybe he's asking if there is A Christian Anime? You know? Which may differ from the regular anime we watch...is that what your asking?
Roxi

Postby Atria35 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 am

Roxi (post: 1499906) wrote:Maybe he's asking if there is A Christian Anime? You know? Which may differ from the regular anime we watch...is that what your asking?

You really need to look at the timestamps for threads. This was made in 2003. It's been dead a long time.
Atria35

Postby goldenspines » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Roxi (post: 1499906) wrote:Maybe he's asking if there is A Christian Anime? You know? Which may differ from the regular anime we watch...is that what your asking?
We actually have a thread concerning this now. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=53242

But yes, as Atria mentioned, please check the time stamps on the last posts of threads. If it's older than 3 months to a year, chances are the topic is considered dead and people have moved on or the members who were joined in the discussion are not around much anymore.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews