Favorite seiyuu/voice actors

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Sailor Kenshin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

I now have to add Horikawa Ryou (Vegeta, DBZ, Karasu, YYH!)

Somewhat similar in range and tone to all-time fave Hiyama Nobuyuki (Hiei, YYH, Shishioh Gai, GaoGaiGar).
Fics an' pics from the Royal Otaku-ness of Squee

Heart of Sock!

"Those who never know a sleepless night cannot become strong; that is the rule."
Sailor Kenshin

Postby airichan623 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm

[color="Cyan"]Updating:
English:
Yuri Lowenthal- Luv his VA work as Suzaku in Code Geass & Sasuke in Naruto
Vic Mignogna- Loved as Ed & Tamaki and think he's an awesome Christian--my only gripe: OVERUSED.
Laura Bailey- VERY vocally diverse. I mean Primera in Tsubasa, Lust in FMA, & Tohru are ONE PERSON?
Johnny Yong Bosch- thought he was OK in Bleach, then saw him as Lelouch *Cue fangirl scream* his 'codegeass-style-kira laugh' was awesome, played the double sided-ness awesomely...and...gave me chills when he ordered people.
Kate Higgins-CC in Code Geass (lots emotions potrayed though she has almost no visible emotions) & good as Sakura Haruno
Caitlin Glass- JUST AWESOME (haruhi in ouran, winry in FMA)
Travis Willingham-deep voice of awesome (Roy in FMA, Darlton in Code Geass)
Aaron Dismuke- *fangirls* Al in FMA, and countless side characters
Luci Christian- Essence of Cute (Duck in PrincessTutu, Wrath in the original FMA, Hunny in Ouran)[/color]

[color="Red"]Japanese:
Nana Mizuki (Hinata Hyuga, Utau Hoshina/Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara!)
Kanae Ito (Amu in Shugo Chara)
Yuuichi Nakamura (Ikuto in Shugo Chara!)
Noriaki Sugiyama (Sasuke in... again you know, and Uryu in Bleach)
Jun Fukuyama (took me awhile 2 love his Lelouch, Watanuki)
Yui Makino (sakura in tsubasa)
Maaya Sakamoto[/color]

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby QuirkyIceHeart » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:40 am

My favorite English actors are currently:

Travis Willingham

Wendy Powell (Mostly because she plays Envy and we saw her in person... but she's still great :D )

Vic Mignogna (Not only because he has an awesome voice and plays many of my favorite characters, but because he's such an awesome person, too... A Christian, a singer, hilarious, really nice... what more could you want? XD And he was really nice at the convention, too... Got a chance to sorta talk to him a couple times :) )

Yuri Lowenthal (I admit to liking his voice as Sasuke... and I have an ongoing joke with myself about how I keep not realizing how many of my favorite characters he actually plays! It took me ages to realize that he was also the Prince of Persia... and then Suzaku was a new discovery... And then came his Bleach role... And then I realized he did the English adaption of Luke and Asche... and just now, I found out that he does Cecil from FF4. So... even though he's not all that great of an actor for most of the charries I've seen him do, and tends to sound sort of unenthusiastic, I really do like his voice)

Yui Makino (Sakura in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle... one of my favorite things about her is that she also sings the song from it, which makes it SO much more interesting)
Japanese-wise-
Daisuke Namikawa (Plays several of my favorite characters, and is just awesome XD )

Mamoru Miyano (Again, several of my favorite characters, and can anyone say 'emotional range'?!)

Chihiro Suzuki (Mostly for the sake of Luke and Asche from Tales of the Abyss. He had such a unique way of showing emotion, and showed the emotions of both characters so clearly. I had to love his voice, of course :) )
[I]“Love crosses all boundaries, and is often shot for trespassing.â€
QuirkyIceHeart

Location: IN YOUR FACE. And the internet. And my personal dream worlds B) Arkansas for you boring people :P

Postby Abi-chan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Vic Mignogna and Jerry Jewell. I just love their voices. xD Laura Bailey is okay, too. Oh, and Aaron Dismuke. <3
Evil beware, we have waffles. :3
Abi-chan

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews