Where is this picture from???

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Where is this picture from???

Postby animewarrior » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm not sure if this is from an anime or a video game but the style is more anime so I'm posting this here... if anyone knows where this character is from can you PLEASE tell me. Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby ADXC » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Hmm, I don't know, but it is a very nice picture!
ADXC

Postby EricTheFred » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm

I've puzzled over the caption, but all I can get is that the last two characters are "of blood", and the character preceding "of" is probably Kou, meaning 'seize, adhere to, arrest", but I can't puzzle out the first character (might have been Mei for 'name, reputation', but there's extra strokes, and at any rate I can't work out what the combination of the two would mean.)
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby blkmage » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Using EricTheFred's clues (because, I suck at looking up kanji), a quick search on Google lead to an answer that you will probably not like.

Togainu no Chi (咎狗の血) is an adult BL/yaoi game by Nitroplus, and well, that's all you really need to know.
blkmage

Postby EricTheFred » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm

blkmage (post: 1364306) wrote:Using EricTheFred's clues (because, I suck at looking up kanji), a quick search on Google lead to an answer that you will probably not like.

Togainu no Chi (咎]adult BL/yaoi[/I] game by Nitroplus, and well, that's all you really need to know.

You were smart enough to realize I had forgotten to reverse the word order and make it 'Blood of'! Sorry about that. I was focused on the individual characters instead of the Japanese when I typed it.

By the way, I don't think those first two kanji are even in my kanji handbook. It has the full Jouyou and Jinmei-you lists, and even knowing what it is supposed to say, I can't find these!
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm

It seems as if the mystery has been solved, so I'll just close this thread ^__^

Thank you for the investigative work, Blkmage ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews