Help from Admin/Mod, please?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Help from Admin/Mod, please?

Postby MangaRocks! » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Two issues...

First, it seems like I can't PM at the moment. I tried PM'ing both admins and a mod, but all 3 messages are still stuck in my Outbox, not sent.

And the second issue is something I'm reporting on behalf of someone else (hence me trying to PM the admins/mods in the first place, LOL :sweat:):

I got a message from someone in MAL saying that they couldn't sign up to CAA because the captcha was broken... and because of that, they also can't contact anyone to let them know, etc. So would it be possible for one of the admins to please double-check the sign-up-captcha function and then get back to me for them? Sorry and thanks! :)
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Re: Help from Admin/Mod, please?

Postby shooraijin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 pm

I replied to you, but I'll check it out. Thanks.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby MangaRocks! » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Awesome, thank you very much! :)
Saved by grace.

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby shooraijin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 pm

I have set it to an alternative captcha. Unfortunately, the spam bots have already discovered it, so please advise if one of them manages to escape moderation.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby MangaRocks! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Thank you!!
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Return to Announcements and Feedback