How to Find a User When They've Never Posted

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

How to Find a User When They've Never Posted

Postby Lunis » Thu May 25, 2006 4:16 pm

My mom told me she joined CAA recently. She's not really interested in posting, so she hasn't posted anything at all yet. Is there any way to get to her user profile page even if she has no posts?
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby Linksquest » Thu May 25, 2006 4:18 pm

uhh... click User Cp at the top... I think that's what you are asking...
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Mithrandir » Thu May 25, 2006 4:32 pm

For you to get to it, or for her to? She can get there by clicking User CP (as linksquest pointed out). YOU can't get there yet. Not until she's reached 25 posts and shows up on 'the list.' Of course, if you know her usernumber and have a little experience changing get strings in URLs, you can probably figure out how to get to it anyway.
Mithrandir

Return to Announcements and Feedback