An actual comment and not a question!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

An actual comment and not a question!

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:22 pm

I love the fact we can save our PMs to text files... I wish I could do that with my Yahoo mail... 'Twould make things so much easier... I want to clear up my inbox, but I have to try to save each message by hand... It's tiring...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Mithrandir » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:42 pm

:D Wow. A comment! Yeah!
Mithrandir

Postby FadedOne » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:48 pm

we can? The things I miss. I should definitely try this.
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
~~~~~~
At the heart of mature [color=DarkOrchid]femininity
is a freeing disposition to affirm, receive and nuture strength and leadership from worthy men in ways appropriate to a woman's differing relationships.

At the heart of mature masculinity is a sense of benevolent responsibility to lead, provide for and protect women in ways appropriate to a man's differing relationships.[/color]

~~~~
Disclaimer: The comments of Lara, both on forum and chat, are random, unusual, and often sarcastic. Read with a pillar of salt. Thanks. :thumb:
FadedOne

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:42 am

" wrote::D Wow. A comment! Yeah!

*raises eyebrow*

This is a VERY usefull feature, because my inbox was full and I was waiting for some important PMs... I started deleting PMs I may have wanted to read again before I realized you could do this. That's really frustrating, and I wish Yahoo had a similar feature... Saving your emails as text files would be very usefull, if it was more automatic rather than having to save each file by hand.

It's ALMOST worth getting the paid yahoo so I can use a POP reader instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:00 pm

Heh. If yahoo allowed you to view a lot of posts at one time, you could save a little cut and paste action (I don't know what options are available). There may even be a tool out there to let you do it (or a browser plugin). Have you tried looking for one?
Mithrandir

Return to Announcements and Feedback