BobtheDuck: Help

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

BobtheDuck: Help

Postby Mave » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:17 am

Originally posted in the Prayer Section. I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Comment box or in the Computing Section.

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=577387#post577387

Bobthedck wrote:This is the only place I can post unregistered... This is bobtheduck... I don't know my password info and such, and all of that is in firefox. Firefox has been crashing within 2 minutes of opening (though it seems to be connecting with CAA, as I appear to be logged in right now)

It says "MSVCRT" is at fault, and I can't open it even for a second... Firefox's built in error thing also crashes, and I can't get into anything I have in firefox...

AppName: firefox.exe AppVer: 0.9.0.0 ModName: msvcrt.dll
ModVer: 7.0.2600.2180 Offset: 000378ac

That's the short version... The long one would be too long to post... Anyhow, some help would be great...

Let's hope Bob checks out this thread for any helpful responses.
Mave

Postby shooraijin » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:29 am

Mave, he already got back in. ^_^ Search for his posts.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Mave » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:33 am

Blimey, he did? <.< >.>;;;

Well, I ain't seen nothing from that chap eversince then. I wonder where he usually posts...

(^^);

Thanks!
Mave

Return to Announcements and Feedback