Big Changes On the Wind

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Syaoran » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 pm

inkhana wrote:Syaoran, DA (DeviantArt) is a site where members can get critiques on their pics, etc. I don't use it so I don't know exactly what other features you get, but it's mainly just an art community.
Thanks....I know know what DA is...thank you.

Oh and all of you mods and admins you are doing a awsome job on redecorating CAA.....I wish I could help......but for now I will give you a suggestion......Is it possible for you guys to make it so that we can send attachments throw PM's
Syaoran

Postby Ashley » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:54 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention: if you have a thread pending in the OOC forum, PM me with the URL and I will move it to the new ideas forum, rather than me trying to figure out where everyone's threads are and missing more than a few. ^^;;
Ashley

Postby Mave » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:08 pm

In general, I'm very pleased with the changes especially with the Webmanga subforum. Thank you. ^_____^ I'm glad that you guys consider our requests & needs and act quickly.

I'm not too sure what to say about the Art Corner since I have no good solution to suggest. Just for the record, I barely use the Gallery since I find it hard to track recent updates and prefer having all my artworks centralized in one location. However, if the majority prefers using the Gallery system, I'm more than happy to compromise my preferences. If a resolution cannot be made, I'll just use DeviantArt, which is fine by me as well.
Mave

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:36 pm

Everything seems to be going more smoothly when it comes to visiting the site. Maybe it really is easing the burden on band-with.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Scribs » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:48 pm

Will Olorc still be running the coloring contest now that it is being moved to a mod only section?

(he does a smashing job, and I would like to see him remain in the seat of control.)
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby Ashley » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:44 pm

Yes, we'd just have to figure out how to let him make threads in there. ^^;;
Ashley

Postby Kisa » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:12 pm

hey whatever is easiest for you guys Ash, I like it so far ^^ easier to get around
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Fsiphskilm » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:32 pm

[quote="A
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback