Thread Bashing

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Thread Bashing

Postby Ashley » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:22 pm

I wish I had some good things to say right now, but I am greatly displeased at the moment.

It has come to my attention that there have been many continual flame attacks on certain threads here; threads such as the Gothic Pictures thread, the J-rock/J-pop thread, and basically anything some people deem as "unChristian".

To quote Paul, this should not be. CAA is to be a safe haven, a sanctuary for people of all walks and all tastes. Somewhere to come together in fellowship and unity as brothers and sisters in Christ. The threads being attacked here are not unChristian or ungodly, no matter what anyone's opinion is, and even if they were it is MY and my staff's job to decide that. In fact, if anything such specialized threads (which are no different than the Bishie Thread or the Post Your Pic Thread) promote fellowship among members here.

In short, I want all such behavior to stop immediately. If you dislike a thread's subject, simply stay out. Don't come in, guns blazing, and post some ignorant nonsense that will just stir up trouble. If it REALLY bothers you that much, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it. If I hear of any more inflammatory behavior like this happening any more, severe repercussions will follow. This is not up for discussion, and should you feel the need to comment my PM box is open.
Ashley

Return to Announcements and Feedback